C'mon lad, where are you? Pretty bored atm, can we continue our little drama?

C'mon lad, where are you? Pretty bored atm, can we continue our little drama?

Attached: I_really_like_this_pic_desu.png (600x754, 357K)

Pls no

Ei spain, are you that spain that keeps stalking me? Btw yes, i think we should, given that yesterday we had so much audience

>Ei spain, are you that spain that keeps stalking me?

i dont think so, i dont know who the fuck are you, i only watched your autistic drama with that greek fatty.

just get his discord and settle this in private

So you're actually stalking me, ok.
Nah, this won't be gay, i promise

Fuck off faggot

Who the fuck are you?

i just knew about an autistic italian subhuman who was studying ruski or some shit like that and was a pathetic faggot, who the fuck are you?

Im the nice spain who was at the earlier threads and talked with the greek
The other mean spaniard is a rando user I think

You're stalking me too, Ashley? Sorry but i'm not gonna erp with you

erp is gay so no, I just think this situation is funny. gayreek is a flaming faggot

>tfw unironically stalk Chen

Attached: 0B236AD5B2CD421D9329A898D3A34601.gif (498x281, 404K)

I'd like to make it funnier but i suppose that he won't show up
I know Normie, i've readed your posts in the archive; but it's okay, i'm flattered, but aren't you a married man?

I am but my wife doesn't mind me having an assortment of qt bois. In fact I've got 4 bfs in my harem and my wife could really care less. So long as I don't give them more attention than her. It's all about balance.
I know that you know me we've talked before. I'm pretty sure you're the dick Italian right?

Attached: 1526676487915.png (972x590, 769K)

I'm a dick? How should i interpret it?

Intendo dire che sei l'italiano che ha pubblicato il loro cazzo?
>please correct my Italiano where it's needed

No, i've never posted my dick i swear.
You speak Italian very well btw, i don't want to be a stickler but you asked for it

Intendo dire che sei l'italiano che ha pubblicato il (suo) cazzo? But the question mark sounds odd imo, 'cause it's like "i mean that you're the italian that posted his dick?"

Oh okay. Because that Italian user was too much. He really made you guys look bad.
Thanks. I've only been learning for a few weeks but I try my best.
Why suo instead of il? I used the question mark to try to not give off like I was assuming.
Thanks for correcting me and helping me. Shits tough yo.

Sorry, i meant "suo" intead of "loro", "il" it's correct.

Why doe?
Isn't loro more correct?

loro is plural, suo is singular

Ah I see. Thanks Chen! I hope you get to cause drama with Gayreek today. Yesterday was funny as hell.

Doot

Attached: doot 8.png (338x347, 18K)

No need to thank me, you're so good that i feel guilty correcting you. Yeah, at this point i just want to make fun of this story.