Q

What's the narrative that the Q people believe in?

MSM is saying the basic narrative of Q is that Trump is working with the top generals in the army to stop the Deep State's nefarious plans and Take Back America; that Mueller is secretly working for Trump and is putting together a case against the Clintons, Obamas, and Bushes; that Pizzagate was real and everyone in Hollywood is a pedo (okay, this part is probably legit); and that Kim Jong-un was a CIA asset before he went rogue when he took over from his father, but then Trump pulled him back into the fold.

Is that accurate?

Also it's known that Q has made many predictions that have failed to come true, so why are there more followers than ever?

Is there any huge event that Q has predicted for the future that, if it does not come to pass, he'll finally be exposed as the grand LARP that he is?

Attached: trump qanon.jpg (745x663, 60K)

Q predicted this

based and redpilled

Bump, Q is a complete fraud and nothing more than a psyop, or should at the least be treated as one until Trump actually comes through with what Q has promised. Otherwise, assume it is trying to distract us.

Attached: Q.png (1200x400, 136K)

fuck off MSM, write your own story.

Attached: StormYuge.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Q shit is just as lame as Rick and Morty or an Iron Man t-shirt.

whatever putin wants them to believe

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 29K)

fuck off boomer

I'd watch that if it was a movie or anime.

>Also it's known that Q has made many predictions that have failed to come true, so why are there more followers than ever?
Dumb boomers latching onto a fad, that's all it is.

m8, half of the Qtards at the last two rallies were in their 20s and 30s

such a fucking shitpost, Jow Forums is really dead

kill yourself retard

>Right wingers need to look like nut jobs so MSM can point at them and laugh
>suddenly a shit ton of conspiracies start being real
>Kids really going missing and sex trafficing camps with human skulls are being found
>Oh shit, it looks like the right wingers are NOT crazy!
>we can't have that
>enter Q
>MSM makes a hero for the people
>Boomers and single white moms fall for it
>Once again the right wing looks crazy in the eyes of moderates and lefties can point an laugh

Q is some high tier disinformation, psyop LARP. When everyone zigs, we need to zag. Following the masses is the first step in failure.

fuck off journalist scum

I got news for you. Boomers don't give a fuck about shit like Q, Pepe, Anime, Video Games and any other dick-fucked millenial bullshit. Take a look at who does... You see some 80 year old wearing a Q tshirt ordered from Amazon? Or is that a 25 year old?

Attached: qmillenial.png (1023x588, 1.22M)

Sometimes when I eat spicy food I get a bit of the runs but I noticed if I drink liqour or eat salty food it somehow negates this. Probably because I am a bit dehydrated. Can anyone else confirm this?

Its no larp when every souled ouy celebrity and musician serves the anti govt pedo agenda of a satanic lawless cult. The mythiv dawn can not be stopped. Its a pied piper trill og genesis to a exodus of revelation as Cassiopeia mother mary and cleopatra become one and the same blurred dome vision of a northern kingdoms sky rim inverted to the southern cross of ophiuchus to produce this. Its about time and julius was/is a punk ass bastard who deserves death at the hands of the senate. The deep state should obey the LORD and pay caesar his tribute as the forefathers once did from european lineage. Augustus reigns with regulus. Not a day sooner than the new moon-nth. The sixth. Because septa is seven to septims and franks and drumpfs. Dusseldorfs. Zero after nein. But the 31 overlaps just like pentecost and easter with ides of march and February leaps and spring bringer of the dawn. Sirius and isis used as tye egyptian calendar. Prophetic 360 day for math purpose. Phar I see. And mongoloid kike sorcerer hypocrites. Quah chi'$ and lo pan$.

Attached: sky stellarium for globe.jpg (2138x1066, 548K)

Most are waiting to die user. Its a sad state of affairs.

Respectfully disagreeing. The hand, jawline, facial fill, eye sockets and hair shading on the sideburns all make him look 40. That is definitely not a 25yo.

I haven't really given a shit about the Q user stuff until the media started freaking out about it now its just the best shit post material

Attached: 1533067703896.jpg (931x524, 87K)

Well I can tell you my dad called me last week to tell me about Q and how he's actually JFK Jr who faked his death in the plane crash. Sounds fun. I don't know where he came up with this. I couldn't believe he even knew what Q was

>bolton
>not the swampiest of the swamp rats
Qtards are beyond help

t. brainlet

>and how he's actually JFK Jr who faked his death in the plane crash
Oh God, is this really a thing now?
I mean, it's 100% believable considering how obsessed boomers are with the Kennedy cult

So why doesn't Trump or Sarah Sanders come out and say "no one close to us is anonymously leaking, discussing or hinting at any classified information, and we disavow anything related to "Q" or any other anonymous sources"

The fact that the msm is covering this at all proves that it is fake. They don't touch something at all if they really are afraid of it

Unfortunately, as interesting and generally cool as I think the Q thing initially is, I see it as becoming a stupidity-movement the way the "Tea Party" quickly became, T-shirts and coffee mugs and dried up has-been musicians at rallies and all...

Q is Qringe. I saw some tweet about the rogue missile, and some fat 35 year old woman tried to speak like a coded agent "Follow the rabbit, Q"

Woah.... Thats gay. Qtards

because they know if they play footsie with it all these retarded boomers will keep voting R

It keeps the most gullible of voters engaged for the midterms.

Watch them disavow shortly after the general election, unless some Qtard goes postal before then and forces their hand

The truth is very simple. Q is simply a "back channel" from the POTUS directly to the American People. It's that simple.

The Tea Party movement was 100% Kock astroturf.

Whereas Qanon is a LARP gone too far, likely from the faggots who brought you BadSelfEater

Why should the White House come out and say anything about it, that's no better than CNN trying to get them to say that the press is not their enemy.

>1 post by this ID
Nice argument there buddy. Qanon is a fucking LARP that makes the right look dumb and has no benefit.

>how obsessed boomers are with the Kennedy cult
Unfortunately this is very true. It's the white trash American substitute for worshiping a royal family.

who is the mysterious J?

what does he have to tell us?

Attached: J-anon.png (483x515, 36K)

Imagine how nuts it must've been to be alive when JFK was killed tho. A whole different 9/11. Scarred boomers for life

Q is bullshit and you're a faggot

Attached: ghp (2).gif (393x219, 2.57M)

I wonder if Trump is aware of this yet. Though, thinking about it, he could afford to ignore it, turning qanon fags into an idiot magnet and garner more free media coverage. He can easily smash the entire thing apart by just definitively confirming or denying the conspiracy.

None of the actual boomers I know (people over 54) have the technical sophistication to get into Q. Most have trouble reading a screen for long because of failing eyesight. I dont thing any of the have an understanding of what YouTube is.
But they weren't born yesterday either and wouldn't believe q mumbojumbo.

So I think q must fans must be mostly younger folks.

>The Tea Party movement was 100% Kock astroturf.
Probably true. When it first became a thing I instantly knew it was just going to serve as a willing power base to someone from the GOP establishment who didn't quite make it to the top of GOP proper, even though they were supposedly against that sort of thing.

But is Q a LARP? It's an interesting argument. It somewhat (and I use this very loosely) reminds me of the myth/cult/hysteria surrounding Archangel from alt.2600 back in the day...just on a grand, mainstream, political scale.

J user here.
Trump will win election
Hillary gets heart diies 2019
Civil War 2: electric boogaloo 2020
JDF victory

The media is salivating at the chance that trump mentions q. This whole thing is probably a set up just to do that

Of course Q fans are younger. A few cringy boomers like Corsi made for easy memes, which shills then amplified.
>"If your parents like it, it can't be cool, goyim"

HE IS HERE

Attached: DGPkEZbUQAAeW9D.jpg (415x367, 24K)

No Jow Forums is sleeping give it 6 years till the plebbitors leave.

Actually I don't really mind how people alive during that time loved JFK himself...but it's this family-worship mindset that has allowed all of his fucking retarded family through generations to continue fucking with this country. "But they're a KENNEDY!" And you can just hear the jazzing going on inside the pants... It's fucking retarded.

actually, a part of me sort of believes the idea that mueller is secretly on trumps side. mueller is a former marine who risked his life to save his fellow soldiers, theres no way he'd be pro SJW. being a former fbi director he'd get whats "going on" and how bad it is. he needs to make it look good or else he'll be written off, but liberals 100% trust and believe him so if he comes out a year from now, he might give a press conference like

"the truth is, for the last year ive been doing a double investigation because ive found something shocking...the democrats have been lying all along, the true evidence led back to the Clintons, the deep state is indeed real. my duty required me to continue investigating, in secret, to stop the threat."

2 years ago id say that sounds like some insane movie plot, but by todays standards, its totally believable. we live in bizzaro world

>But they weren't born yesterday either and wouldn't believe q mumbojumbo.
They will literally believe any dried up elderly ex-actor who tells them to get a reverse mortgage. They will literally believe anyone wearing an Ace Hardware apron because "they always done me right back in my day." They will literally believe anything that caters to their golden memory of how the world used to be and should be, because it's made of quality metal and carries the Bell & Howell name. Boomers are fucking retarded.

>Also it's known that Q has made many predictions that have failed to come true, so why are there more followers than ever?

Do you have a bit of a list of the failed predictions? webs are running a "What is qanon" article every half-hour over on google news

J predicted this

I legitimately have never seen so many q threads on Jow Forums in such a short time. Makes me think shills are working overtime.

I don't have a checklist, but the first post Q ever made about a year ago was about how John Podesta was going to be arrested in a couple weeks.

And of course that never happened

>former marine who risked his life to save his fellow soldiers, theres no way he'd be pro SJW
Oh tell me your are not this naïve. There are ex-Marines all over the place who are liberal left asshats now that they're "out."

Remember Lee Carter?

The DSA communist who an election to the State Legislature of Virginia last year by beating the Republican whip?

The Ocasio-Cortez before Ocasio-Cortez?

He's a former muh-reen

What I don't get is this: If qanon was real, he wouldn't post on fucking Jow Forums.

He wouldn't talk about the emergency broadcast system despite the fact it was replaced 7 years earlier. His more specific predictions would not have come and gone without actually happening.

Fuck's sake people, I could make random specific phrases for people to read into. The dude was probably 13 years old and bored on /b/.

Did he get one of those ankle-bracelets?
What was the story with hillary's ankle anyway, or did that not happen either

It didn't happen either. If Hilalry had been arrested as a major part of a giant pedo ring, even if they kept it quiet, she wouldn't be walking around free in public right now.

Which she is. She has left the country and come back. What would the point of an ankle bracelet be when she doesn't even have to stay in the country?

Q predicted this.

OPERATION J

anons who plan to visit future rallies, purchase a J print t shirt or J poster and position yourself next to Q boomers.

The media has all eyes on Q boomers at the moment, soon everyone will have eyes on the JQ.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 10K)

No. Trump is a fucking moron who can barely put a sentence together. Mueller is going to eat him for breakfast the moment Trump sits down with him for an interview because Trump actually believes he can convince him he never knew about the Russia meeting.

He doesn't have to go "pro SJW" to do the job he was given, or to have the basic moral decency to realize Trump is a shitty person without the necessary skills to be President and HUGE conflicts of interest.

Mueller was selected to determine if Trump is lying or not, and considering Trump can't even talk about crowd size without lying, even if he somehow avoids lying about russia face to face if and when they meet, he's going to lie about something. Blatantly. To a special investigator.

I predicted this

Attached: 1530152296120s.jpg (244x250, 4K)

There have definitely been multiple 'Q's by now.

Likely started as some bored teenager, but there are definitely professional LARPers running it now

Run em over

Attached: image.jpg (278x806, 40K)

>digits confirm
>Q predicted this...

Has Q ever said anything about Jews, Zionism or the Mossad? This is literally unavoidable, especially if you talk about hollywood which is very jewish. Did he?

> As one host called out Clinton for missing an interview, her spokesman initially said she “twisted her ankle.” He tweeted a picture of Clinton wearing a special boot during a separate appearance on the BBC’s “Graham Norton Show.”

> But in that appearance, Clinton said she actually broke her toe -- after apparently running down the stairs in heels and falling backward.

> Just done interview with @HillaryClinton for @BBCWomansHour tomorrow. Hillary has broken her metatarsal #surgicalboot

> The metatarsal bones, or metatarsus are a group of five long bones in the foot, located between the tarsal bones of the hind- and mid-foot and the phalanges of the toes.

no. In fact he has called for regime change in Iran.

It doesn't take Q to predict that you are a faggot.

HAHAHAHA YES THIS

remember the time he tweeted himself out as pepe? he or whatever this is, is just campaigning. It seems to be working

>What does Q stand for?
Question.
>What is decompartmentalization?
He is only half of the puzzle.
>Would Q be able to do this alone?
No, he has a friend named J
>What is their purpose?
Together they expose everything evil in this world
J+++Q

>Is there any huge event that Q has predicted for the future that, if it does not come to pass, he'll finally be exposed as the grand LARP that he is?
How about pic related.

Attached: Q_ Indictments.jpg (728x547, 134K)

>>What does Q stand for?
>Question.
Wrong, pic related is the original post of his name's origin.

Attached: Q Named.jpg (724x400, 77K)

STFU nigger
The JQ exposes all the evil in this world.

Just google Q and hundreds of articles will appear with the last two days from msm. You are right, shills.

+J+Q+

Who cares as long as it gets boomers to distrust the feds.

Hijack Q for the spreading of red pills.

Attached: Qanon hijack.png (1186x296, 92K)

Fuck OP

The [G]reat Awakening.
No Such [A]gency.
Operation[S] underway.
Opera[T]ors active.
What is a [H]oneypot?
Crumbs are [E]asy to swallow
Define blac[K]mail.
Who guards the narrat[I]ve?
What is the [K]eystone?
Iron [E]agle.
[S]trings cut.
Alice in Wo[N]derland.
What nati[O]n dominates all others?
[W]hat nation has influence over most others?
Q

>Should it be more subtle?

40 is a millenial to a boomer. Same as 40 is a boomer to a millenial. Gen X seems to escape the name calling.

dont forget operation "J" we need people to stand next to Q posters, with J posters

Sad, but true.

B A N N O N

=

Q A N O N

Attached: qanon-bannon.jpg (796x592, 149K)

>that Mueller is secretly working for Trump
I don't know if he's sticking with that. I think he's slowly baCKING OFF OF THAT ONE BUT i'M NOT SURE

Because fake shit like this is all over faceberg

Attached: Q +++.jpg (675x760, 96K)

Interesting, i'll take your word for it. So he just appeals to the retarded magapede/boomer crowd while either being a larp or someone who is actually close to Trump or american intelligence.
He is Anonymous, but doesn't name the evil out of the comfort of his anonymity. Thats quite telling. Reminder that Trumps children are all married to- or dating Jews, while Trump himself is a rabid Zionist funded by people like Adelson and friends with people like Netanyahu, Silverstein and a shitton of other wealthy Jews.

This is a pretty good idea.

Barron Trump is really Q, in all honesty, and i think he's antisemitic.
see

yep. the qlarp is annoying here but great on CNN. it's looks like it's about to start paying off

Scared shill?

The gallows are waiting

>i'll take your word for it
Assange felt the need to make a whole thread on twitter a month back about how he thinks Qanon is actually a CIA LARP to hook Trumpsters back into the fold by pushing neo-con talking points. His theory is that Q will eventually say that Trump "won out" over the deep state, and that the deep state is good now, and you can trust the CIA/FBI/etc. again

Not Barron you fucking nigger yid. You'll be gassed first.

because why would they? What Q does benefits Trump. What Q has done is essentially package everything we know at pol except for the role of the jews, and we can tell them about the jews

This. Not only the feds but a lot are looking at the JQ.
So fuck these shills trying to gaslight everyone. Glow elsewhere nigger clowns.

all i have ever seen is cryptic, shit has Q actually predicted anything other than Q predicting this post.

I predicted your post.

>mueller is a former marine who risked his life to save his fellow soldiers

mueller is the corrupt FBI director that covered up 911.

What's fake about it retard. Do you not know what military time is?

well considering that the twitter timestamp is sensitive to whatever time zone you're viewing the tweet from, it's likely the tweet came first.

Big trump guy. No clue what the fuck Q is. Does he post here?