Girls with a bush?

Hey Jow Forums , what do you guys think about girls with pubic hair? Do guys find it disgusting? I like to keep a a patch of it on the front personally, but i'm assuming the most guys will find that unattractive, is this true?

Attached: ohck0x5bhb811-1.jpg (435x435, 50K)

Disgusting

the biological purpose of pubic hair is to protect your genitals from harm and whether you're a boy or girl if you shave it you're retarded

Attached: ss-(2018-05-01-at-11.56.23).png (614x1062, 325K)

We have clothes now

not an argument
do you wear pants on the toilet or in the bath or at the beach or in your own home
beyond that anything could happen and the more layers of buffering you have the better

You're naked at the beach? Are you gay? Also the buffering is above the genitals not on them. Pubic hair won't protect shit.

kot

kot aside, I think a bit is fine and attractive.

Attached: 152402211.jpg (745x715, 92K)

isn't germany the country with all of the nude beaches?
dumb proxyfag

Disgusting.

thats like saying "my eyeballs don't have eyelashes to protect them from dirt, it's the eyelids so go ahead and pluck them"
instead of getting shit in your pubes would you rather an infection lead to your dick

We do have those but only old people visit them. Normal people visit normal beaches and normal baths

Pubic hair won't save you from dick infection. A condom will

Look guys, abib agrees with me.

anyways, op, girls with hair is fine as long as its maintained i prefer it a bit on the short side

i mean huge fucking hypothetical here but say you get body lice from sharing clothes with a friend
condom isn't gonna fuckin help that now is it

I wouldn't really care either way
Some guys might though, same thing with women
It's best to have it low or shaven, but a patch on the front isn't bad at all either

as long as it is short and maintained. The asshole has to be shaven though

Can't get scabies if there's no pubic hair

i'm just saying they can still attempt to travel your body carrying disease and shit

I'm fine with lots of it, a little of it or nunavut.

Hairy pussy is better, not super hairy but with short hair all over.

My self think you should shave not just for sex when a women has her time of the mouth it can get blood and shit stuck in the hair. If someone want too keep it they should at leat keep it trimd

Attached: 1chicci.jpg (745x769, 96K)