My thread for tonight. Only have this anzu pic, too lazy to download sayoris or cirnos. Anyway, todays topic is uuuhhh...

My thread for tonight. Only have this anzu pic, too lazy to download sayoris or cirnos. Anyway, todays topic is uuuhhh.. Yeah...

Attached: Futaba.Anzu.full.2041929.jpg (558x850, 204K)

Intersting

I'm supposed to fight you over something, don't remember what but... Fuck u i guess..

Based replies, thanks guys. Solid.

Anzu on the front page with a vengeance

Attached: anzu willis.png (247x358, 148K)

Uhm

Yeah 'cause i bullied Cirno, then you were nice to me and i was sorry, then i thought that you were pretending 'cause i readed a conversation between you and another user in eich you said that you're playing a character, so i got mad and pepsi kicked in with his kekistan bullshits, then i bullied Cirno again and you came in that thread to start a flame war. Well i don't really hate Cirno, i just like to bully her 'cause she's very popular in this board.

Cool, keep it up user

C'mon lad don't act like that, no one is caring for your thread anyway, be nice with your only poster

Sorry, just no energy tonight. You're fake kobe, aren't ya?

you can never be too tired to download Cirnos

Attached: Cirno biggest.jpg (743x1016, 362K)

haha imagine if cirno put her giant ice dick down your throat and it got stuck because it froze to all the saliva and you choked to death

Fuck you faggot an*Mefag

Attached: 1493911955194.jpg (800x800, 273K)

Mmm

Nope, i'm Chen; only chen, i swear. Well, no hard feelings between us, right?

HAVE MORE ENERGY SVEN

Attached: mischief maker gets what's coming to him.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Okay lad! I don't mind you

Go fuck yourselves anglo an*Mefags

Attached: 248736526245.png (426x428, 23K)

Love that picture! But I'm drained.. :c

can you send me back to /c/ instead of /a/ or /jp/?

Med master race