Can anyone tell me a better state than shitty Louisiana that's affordable and relatively safe...

Can anyone tell me a better state than shitty Louisiana that's affordable and relatively safe. This place sucks donkey testicles.

Attached: 1280px-Louisiana_state_flag.png (1280x853, 288K)

Why do you hate Louisiana

The weather, the people, the crime, the everything.

Hop a couple states over to the amazing state of Texas I am stuck in California for the moment but will head over to Texas as soon as I can

oh okay. texas is alright but it is very hot

Texas is still hot as fuck. It's great to visit, but I prefer temperate/moderate weather.

And Louisana is humid as fuck if you want to leave satans armpit go north

and Louisiana is right next to texas, silly.

This area is known for its low cost of living, particularly ohio, michigan, and indiana plus the temperature is moderate for the most part. all seasons will be experienced

Attached: 7B2BB031-3737-4917-81F8-5F2EB986BB1C.jpg (2000x1930, 481K)

But there's like tornadoes there.

you right im retarted kinda high too

are you fucking kidding me? you’re that worried about tornadoes? you aren’t gonna get exactly what you want without paying the price and your question is so generalized. I’m sure there are plenty of fine regions in Louisiana.

I don't like the environment of Louisiana overall. Just not my cup of tea, and the education and jobs here are non-existant. It's not just New Orleans and Monroe that are bad.

Come to Ohio. Easy neetbux and good weather

tornadoes aren’t as common as you think. the higher risk targets are southwestern ohio and central indiana but even then nothing catastrophic ever happens. and again, the four seasons and cheap housing cannot be beat. there are plenty of jobs here too.

i would say this, but don’t be a government leech

Well I want to be employed still.
Well what area would you recommend then? It's quite a ways away, but I've been saving and preparing to move from here for a while now, so I don't mind the distance.

i’d say columbus area. the city itself is very safe for a major US city (800,000 people live there). a suburb of columbus would be good and it’s right in between pittsburgh and indianapolis, two great cities. honestly either one of those three would work, but columbus is the most affordable. getting a job is so easy it’s laughable.

Same feeling op, this place sucks

This
Thanks, user. I'll look into it. That's surprising though and I didn't know Columbus had that many people.

israel

Northern Florida. No intangible tax and it's way better safer than south Florida.