So i heard you were taking shit about India huh?

>so i heard you were taking shit about India huh?

Attached: i figths cene.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Go back to /b/ you fuckin fag.

Attached: SereneShorttermFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.24M)

>talking shit
>shit
Is there any other way to talk about india?

>99% of whites on pol can't beat these guys in a fight
Oh I am laffin at the musturdrace

when you're body is chad but face is rajat

At least I wasn't taking a shit like they do in India.

no they cant my pajeet bro, now take off your meme flag

>Talk shit
Do they do that in the streets too?

Lmao

No, you misheard, I was TAKING a shit IN India. Don't worry, it was designated.

KEK

Attached: 1484129210907.jpg (933x774, 208K)

>taking shit
DESIGNATED

Attached: Hello.jpg (630x405, 31K)

they look like niggers either way

Steroids.

Attached: KneeSlapper.gif (200x200, 421K)

I know I can.
I'm a boxer
Muay thai is what I practice

Also carry a glock 73

Attached: 1533164357300.jpg (460x276, 25K)

Fuck off

I made the mistake of going to India with my girlfriend and her half-Indian friend. The memes are all fucking true (outside of the rich parts they try to pass off as normal to tourists). They can't drive for shit, it's noisy all the fucking time, it stinks, people piss and shit in public, there's skinny poor kids everywhere, and I'm pretty sure weird moustaches are a requirement of the state.

But, they're also fucking cowards. I left the girls alone for five minutes to go have a shit (they charge for toilet roll and you have to squat over a hole in the ground), came back and they had fuck loads of creepy guys around them (Indian posters, why do so many of you have wonky eyes?). One tries to get handsy so I just push him away, point in his face and call him a cunt, and they all fucking scatter. A few minutes later, they're back with whatever sticks and shit they could find but they didn't try anything, just kept watching us from a distance and would walk away if I walked towards them. Then a sunglasses cop turns up and just waves them off and they leave.

It's a fucking weird place, man.

Indians are unbeatable in sport.

Do worry pajeet your country will soon become a superpower and fuck everyone up good :)

Can't, the /b/ board has successfully become the overwriting memory matrix for Politics now.

>OP tried to warns the fags that MORE FAGS WERE CUMMIN!

Attached: 1508508163110.jpg (400x400, 59K)

You have to go back with them to the poo farm. Not your country

>literally the same as gyppos in Eastern Europe

My mum went there in the 8's or 90's or something to teach an alternative medicine treatment, what she described made the people sound very peculiar, she wasn't very impressed.

i am dead

The streets run browner with creatine shits

POO IN LOO

lmfao the photoshop is real

someone must have suggested using the toilet witchs house again

Based and redpilled.

How can you be jacked and still look so goofy? Is it the mustache or are they 5'11" or something?

They have such strong shitter muscles the poo breaks straight through the streets and into the sewers.
Ironically, they are the most sanitary Indians because of this.

Is India really the worst place in the entire world? I was never so ashamed of being Indian until I started browsing Jow Forums.

Attached: images.png (357x313, 12K)

Thank fuck nobody cares about my country then

tuna fish?

pakistans worse