27°C /80°F why

pls send help

Attached: 1469041818469.gif (500x484, 1.64M)

80f you fucking pussy its 115f in most of the US

LOL!

You're a fucking pussy

more like 40 faggot

It gets to 46°C here faggot, harden up.

you better not be one of those faggots crying about that in a non-humid area

Pussy its 39C at my House.

i woke up and was wet af

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

It's around 32C here, I fucking hate this hot shit, some sun jew must be behind this, give back my winter!

Keep in mind that most Europoors live in tiny windowless brick huts with no air conditioning or ventilation.

>80°
You absolute vagina. I regularly waddled around a 150° engine room wearing full FFE in the middle of the Pacific. Kys yourself

>80f

Wow it's literally nothing

No crying here you NT/QLD tier gay cunt

My house was kept at 80 for most of my childhood

There was 30C two days ago in fucking alta, the raindeer were dying. In troms my aunt had to endure 26Cin the night, she didn't go outside it was way to hot. Troms is the county south of finnmark, though it's going to be the same county now, she couldn't even catcha breath. the sun is up there now all day too, there is no day and nigtht there it all blends. I remember going up to my great grandmother. I was kicking the football on the barn, then she came out. what are you doing little user? you must go to bed now, it's 3 AM. I genuinly thought it was like 5 or something. It's very confusing there, we had curtains in the room but it didn't help, the sun was always there

They didn't need air conditioning until the global warming (which of course doesn't exist)

It was a 100f yesterday and I worked outside all day lad.

75°F at my house right now. Pretty comfy desu

31 inside, just sit naked on a towel like me bruh

>27C
>hot

>27°C
>too much for you
what a fucking faggot, honestly

Pussy bitch

cunt even 40C is dangerous when it's humid as fuck, the problem is that your sweat doesn't do anything so the problem just gets worse

40C in a dry area is very uncomfortable but other than that it's fine, 40C in a humid area will fucking kill you

>In troms my aunt had to endure 26Cin the night
how do you endure 26C?

Pussy. 31°C and its fine.

It's 36°C in Strasbourg
Just fucking end it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If 27°C is too hot for you, given that you wear thin clothing and are not physically hard working, you should go to the doctor cause that ain't normal for a healthy human

WTF its raining and 15 degrees here. send some heat up north please

we don't usuallt, I can endure -40C but not 26. but more and more are getting these air condition untis though. they go both ways, I don't got one of those. But I got the vvs system from one of my mates dental clinics, without it I would have died, it runs on full effect right now. Bless you albanian friendo, you are too nice to me #nohomo

kek fucking krauts