Difference between real whites and fake whites

kid of the left is a native 'white' spaniard and kid on the right is English Aryan kid

I am NOT convinced iberians are really white, their genes cluster closer to north africans and middle easterners than to us.

Attached: 4ECDE1DA00000578-0-image-a-12_1533367886148.jpg (962x649, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D9HvS_niU50
youtu.be/qRUOx1RVP88
ultimahora.es/sucesos/ultimas/2018/08/03/1017419/turista-britanico-caido-magaluf-estaba-defecando-balcon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody cares.

Whoa!--I care.

Brown, lazy, speaks Spanish. That's not white, that's mexican.

Post your hand

The place was half conquered by north african muslims for years.

fuck you kike shill
med is white

Attached: 1510915200143.jpg (938x844, 175K)

Kys stone age nigger

turkogreek diaspora still thinks he is white and uses memes as evidence.

Why are you roaching this hard? They are not white, simple as that. Join your turk roots instead.

Caucasoids need to stick together.

Sage this threads long known riach threads

>I am NOT convinced iberians are really white
That's good, because they're not. They're Caucasoid but they're not "white" - which is a blanket term generally applied to northern Europeans, which Mediterraneans aren't. Italians fall into this same category.

I care, you mongrelized spic

agreed

>english aryan

A what? Do you a loicence for that opinion m8?

You wanna see real whites?

Attached: received_2233745913308747.jpg (2592x1944, 455K)

They're 'whites' that larp as having European culture even though they're extremely self conscious about their genes as not being European. It's kind of sad really.

desu he still has white features. Spaniards and Iberians still mostly act like white people and care about morality and stuff. Niggers don't.

isn't it cute how a race so cucked and degenerate that will probably stop existing 50 years from now thinks it can "guilt" people by saying they aren't "white"? who in their right mind would want to be associated with "whites" nowadays?

Attached: white master race 2.webm (720x720, 1.79M)

whats wrong with them? Seem to me like kids having fun

>being so anally ravaged about being a Med that you save anti-white webms just for this occasion
Flag checks out.

saged

Attached: 1515808093609.jpg (1024x513, 90K)

s e e t h i n g

Attached: 1531945340299.jpg (1500x1300, 193K)

youtu.be/D9HvS_niU50

Pot meet kettle. You're still not white.

Don't take the bait. These parasites want infighting.

Attached: 1518158275509.png (680x691, 146K)

>You're still not white
thanks for the compliment, I'll have to make do by being Italic

Attached: fibonacci.jpg (268x326, 13K)

You should worry about the whiteness of London's mayor

the picture is Muzeon Park in Moscow, you fucking shill.

Nah we were degenerates at that time. All methed and drunk out of our minds. One of the best festivals of all time tho. A storm recked everything, lightning struck injuring 60 people and the sky let a watery hell loose on us.
youtu.be/qRUOx1RVP88

Attached: IMG_20180804_005014.jpg (188x260, 38K)

Greeks are white

meds arent white. to call a med white is actually extremely disrespectful. Idont want to be in anyway associated with white people

we are Mediterranean

Attached: ee51fae99c59713d5d4be72f5890fc70--tobias-sorensen-hot-men.jpg (400x500, 26K)

I wish I had wonderful brown skin like that. Pale white skin is an abomination. The sun destroys skin like that.

Left build modern civilization.
Right build mud hutt in the forest.

Attached: 98.png (2034x1216, 3.39M)

It's not a compliment, it's a fact, but you should be proud of being Italian - Italy is an amazing country with a great culture, and a great history. Nice people.

It's weird how people think that saying Mediterranean countries aren't white is a slur. It's really not, but comparing an ethnic Swede to someone from Portugal and saying they're the same thing is fucking retarded.

They look skull and facially similar, Iberians just have better genes for adopting to sunlight. All Europeans cluster around each other, we're all more alike to each other than anyone else on earth, so its stupid divide and conquer shit to suggest we aren't the same. Plus, you just made this thread as an excuse to post semi-nude boys.

Agreed

Attached: average greeks2.jpg (1256x727, 341K)

>It's weird how people think that saying Mediterranean countries aren't white is a slur. It's really not, but comparing an ethnic Swede to someone from Portugal and saying they're the same thing is fucking retarded.
I agree 100%, but that said, the implication of 99% of "ur not white" posts, especially when they come from americans, is "ur inferior", which is particularly laughable in 2018 and when directed towards a med.

> English Aryan kid
It's like when someone says "Britain is white" and and shows polish migrants.

Attached: 1511707103761.png (1006x574, 234K)

Sorry pal but right went to the moon and invented modern science. Both are awesome and European white, stop being a faggot.

Agreed.

You're horny

The white kid on the left is a white med or west med, and also tanned, while the white kid on the right is just probably subnordid.
learn the fifferent phenotypes of europa and don't embaress yourself.

Attached: 3-51_phenotypes_1europe_c2.jpg (786x960, 102K)

Doesn't make sense. Italians, Portuguese, Spanish, etc, are more genetically related to and Englishman or even Scandinavian than even other Mediterraneans.

>Both are awesome and European white
Sure, let's just not pretend they are perfectly equal.

Attached: 41.png (639x1437, 1.77M)

Attached: 1491259507802.png (1600x976, 2.25M)

This.
/thread

Attached: jj.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

if you take an englishman, it's true for most except south Italians and Greek islanders who are closer to Lebanese and Syrians
still, there's enough difference to talk of different peoples, in genetics, phenotype, language, culture, even religion

What the fuck did I just watch?

>their genes cluster closer to north africans and middle easterners than to us.

More lies paki, any iberian is genetically more close to any european, even from norway or denmark than to any north african or middle eastern.

Attached: genetic_2-901_similarity39_from_portugal.png (353x510, 26K)

Thing is, pal, Northern Europe advanced the quickest of any other place on Earth once it was connected to the south. Thing is, you're a dirty Mohammedan faggot attempting divide and conquer and think anyone doesn't realize it. Go rape your goat god Mohamed in hell, faggot.

Attached: America.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Daily reminder that you can't be white if you don't have light hair, eyes, eyebrows and you are below 180cm

Attached: ancient greek.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

The picture moscow man, that is probably kazakhstani or uzbekistani

Attached: Fotor_152859685175828.jpg (1498x999, 484K)

>1 post by this ID
>no sauce
sage

>but they're not "white" - which is a blanket term generally applied to northern Europeans

what? do you even know who coined that term don´t you? it was spanish and portuguese berians when reachd the new world, inquisition influence and bloodline purposes.

Yep, Europeans are united genetically. We all cluster together like a big incestuous pod. OP just used an excuse to post half-naked boys, he is clergy.

> Northern Europe advanced the quickest of any other place on Earth once it was connected to the south
Same as Southern Europe once did through connection to the cultures around Mesopotamia etc.

what is the difference between an British and a monkey? That monkeys don't die when they defecate at high heights.
ultimahora.es/sucesos/ultimas/2018/08/03/1017419/turista-britanico-caido-magaluf-estaba-defecando-balcon.html

we don't cluster together like a cloud, there is definite substructure in Europe dating all the way back into prehistory

Attached: pcawa2.png (1024x997, 595K)

Well yeah, they did very quickly, but not as quick as Northern Europe. Could be a historical quickening? Northern Italians, White Americans, British, Scandinavians and Japanese have the highest intelligence on Earth. Chinese are tricking their scores constantly.

True aryan germanic whites.

Africa begins at the Pyrenees.

Still, we're more closely related to each other than anyone else and its dumb at this point in history to try to divide us.

This. Genetically, European demographics are demonstrably distinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0

Watch this. It's actually quite good in articulating the differences in Europeans. The term 'white' is pretty ambiguous and it means different things to different people; and it's not something to get hung up about.

shut up Reduane

>you are below 180cm
Such people exist?

Cherrypicking from the Algerian or Nordic side is equally retarded.

I took a look at that vid a while ago, it uses quite outdated info tbqh, like the cavalli-sforza distance tree all the way back from 1994, back when they used like a hundred markers, when nowadays standard SNP panels use around one million, with better results
Greeks for instance aren't closer to Iranians at all than they are to Italians and the rest of Europe

Yeah all southern europeans are literal hobbits
Nordic women are taller than southron men.

>tfw andalucian father, brown hair blue eyes, pale
>english mother, brown hair brown eyes, tanned
>get mother’s genes
>everyone thinks I have “spanish eyes”

why are all the jews excluded outside of the blobs

Yeah if you have even a bit of Southern European DNA you get a bit shorter, oh well, Romans kicked ass being short fucks.

>average measured 18-24 years old male height in Italy(2016): 177.8cm
>average measured 18-19 years old male height in Norway(2014-2015): 179.7cm
wow it's fucking nothing

Its not an issue, bigger dicks make up for shorter heights.

176.5 cm for italians, the rest are "self-reported". and italians are the tallest southrons
181.7 cm for norwegian

>doesn't report year and age range
opinion discarded

Attached: Statura Wikipedia.png (1048x356, 74K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Pooptugalian self reported average is 171 cm LMAO

Its interesting the lengths pedos go to disguise. Just post a picture of a cute boy actor and be honest about it.

Why are you posting pictures of children in swim wear OP? Disgusting fuck

o man, i sure wish i was a white cuck, who could not say i voted for trump without beign racist, i sure wish my skinned burned after 1 hr of sunlight, i sure wish i could not say i dont like women of different collors, or cultures. I sure wish i could not say i want a hhouse wife, i sure wish that hhad to hide behind a keyboard with my racism.

Attached: white cucks.png (599x640, 607K)

>i sure wish I could say I wasn't drunk
oh wait u cant bro

spanish model. white in my book

Attached: 7c6fb0fad127ab686ce8bb4d91263220--clara-alonso-sensual-women.jpg (640x640, 57K)

models are always pale

>Pakistan worrying about who is white...

Attached: 1523838014581.jpg (500x333, 42K)

Why do people who post shit like this never make anything new? Did the guy who drew it die or something?

> The term 'white' is pretty ambiguous
> it's not something to get hung up about.
Until it comes to blaming "Whites" for every single problem in the world and claiming that the wholesale destruction of "Whites" will solve all the worlds problems. Then WE Whites will learn VERY FUCKING QUICKLY how REAL we are.
Saying "ha ha, well, I'm not really White because, ya know, I've got Southern French ancestry and ya see--" won't stop jamal killing you at larry greenbergs command.

medoids are not white

lol i watching love island uk the other day and all the nordic dudes were getting cucked. the palest dude in the house spent literally the whole season getting rejected over and over again

meanwhile all the med men were picking and choosing which women they wanted. and even the niggers got their pick before the nordics. lmao nordics are losers

Attached: 77ababfaa43a468d32e9abf01ec9514a.jpg (640x959, 49K)

It's called "autism" look it up

Are blue-grey eyes and light brown hair white?

Should I be concerned OP?

Attached: D5BDA5EA-F89A-42F6-B913-EE4974B08E50.png (300x300, 94K)

Different white tribes tan differently. Whip that boy’s pants off and see what color his bum is, untouched by sun

no they aren't

Attached: 851747.jpg (1280x1920, 185K)

hahaha me too, I fuck my fat ass wife and drink a Dr. Pepper and watch some reality TV and base my reality on than because I have 80 IQ LMFAO

I think he was wondering about good looking models?

I'm always interested in seeing the genetic evidence to prove that north and south euros are not the same race but, in the event that this were the case, I couldn't see this changing much due to the following reasons:
Admixture between the two groups.
Literal not giving a shit. Seriously, north and south don't really dislike each other. Lots of "Whites" are pretty down with the Japanese and and even more down with each other.
Whoever earns the Whiteness label will also earn a big "who cares?" attitude between the two groups. They will continue to like with each other and breed with each other, and be viewed as members of the same group by other races who lump ALL Europeans into the same White category.
There's no way that Columbus and Cortez will ever stop being "fucking white males!". It's that simple.

Kid on left squatting will end up being a swarthlord. Southern European, German, maybe British.

Middle kid is not white probably from Honduras or some shit.

Pale kid on the right is white.

its not like this shit doesnt happen in real life too

girls have been open about their love for tall dark handsome men for the last 100 years+

you know its bad when even niggers get girls before nords. when whites talk about being cucked they arent talking about meds. we have no trouble getting women

its only you mayonaise incels who do