Be me

>be me
>know a goth girl that is into me
>we go out
>its me her and her bff (who is a lesb)
>a great day passes as i have fun with mostly her (the goth)
>we end up in some chairs of a church
>(the goth) pulls her tights up and says with a naughty voice "do you like me?"
>instantboner.jpeg
>i think she noticed
>proudly say "i really do"
>she says "wanna go on my or your place"
>her friend goes like "OOOOOO"
>me "don't you have a bf?"
>she "yeahh but i like you and you like me and thats enough for this night"
>me "i really like you both as a person and as a girl and that almost never happens so i will not accept only one night, if you really wanna do this with me then you will
first break up with him and then we will do whatever you want us to do whether that is friends with benefits or a relationship"
that is her right now, i regret not bdsming her ass into oblivion that night

Attached: kaliop.jpg (768x960, 33K)

I thought goths went extinct 10 years ago

>then I woke up

goth is coming back apparently

not yet my friend not yet

actually this is a legit story of me cucking myself

She looks ugly/demon possessed man, wth. Also: fornication is sinning against yourself.

>I thought goths went extinct 10 years ago

Nah ballkans are like jurasic park for subcultures

Dude, stop being a fucking white knight. She's throwing her pussy at you and you are saying no. I get what you're saying, it makes sense. But on the other hand, it's her pussy. Fuck her to oblivion with the new knowledge that you know she would be a shitty girlfriend. Problem solved. And if you don't fuck her, move over bro, I will.

Attached: KratosNumale.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

For some reason I've always been attracted to Goth women. No fucking clue why. I'm glad they are coming back.

This

every man has a few that got away, user. stop being a whiny bitch, get back on that horse and make some new stories.

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.

Attached: 1492026433257.png (680x810, 65K)

exactly that, i also am into kinky bdsm shit so its a win win

wanna fuck her? do so its been 2 years since that happend and the only thing i regret is just that

This
Save youself from dissapointment.

My moral compass would literally not allow me to bone a girl who i know is in a relationship.

I do not wish that pain upon any brother.

more stories incoming

It's because they wear sexy clothing that at least tries to be feminine.

You take a man's life before you take his wife, user.

And you shall dine with Gods for that honor, user.

but they will always be sidechicks we use for our fetishes

stay true to yourself, nigga
a real man's dick doesn't even work without her commitment

Looks like you avoided a VD

was expecting you to be way more hostile
>feelsgood.jpeg

can confirm
>t. satanist goth bloke
i'm seeing more and more goths everyday

Probably because of the reawakening of Rome. It’s the Visigoths you really need to be worried about.

i wonder when will good girls come back too...

What the fuck am I looking at? Is this even pol right now?

What a hotty. #NotAllWhiteMen

Attached: 6448B1A4-6E1A-4B9D-973E-5F6723D5DE96.jpg (480x600, 39K)

t. Low test. I understand not doing it to a married woman, I guess.

>>we end up in some chairs of a church

Attached: 1516308220666.jpg (600x578, 27K)

Isn’t this a thread about personal experience of the similarities between the Visigoth invasion of Rome and current immigration policies?

she wanted to fuck in the church because its blasphemes

>Goth

Should have vandalized her holy sepulcher.

If you give up your morals for cheap pussy then i think you have low t.

But to be honest i just really dislike cheating because i already have trust issues in general.
Just break up if you want to fuck without consequences.

With high test you can’t control yourself? What if high test and high self control? This is easier when already in a relationship. It’s a sort of maddening always-on-the-verge-of-fucking-up-the-big-boy-adult-relationship but never quite crossing the line.

set us straight, user

what about having the higher ground?

>Isn’t this a thread about personal experience of the similarities between the Visigoth invasion of Rome and current immigration policies?
Indeed so, friend!

Attached: Decimation.jpg (1024x810, 135K)

>(the goth) pulls her tights up and says with a naughty voice "do you like me?"
>instantboner.jpeg
Don't you have some homework or something to do, kiddo?

Goths are some of the most annoying and vain people. If you havr to advertise to everyone else how dark and brooding you are, it's likely you don't have anything real going on upstairs.

Why any man would allow this trash to continue being such whores is beyond me. Should've made her boyfriend well aware of the little slut's actions, OP.

These fellows gets it.

Attached: Decadent.jpg (1200x1750, 587K)

But then I imagine this whole conversation in the fucked-up-sounding Greek language and I laugh to myself

Lold so true

This. I dont wanna be in that guys shoe.

A yuge redpill

White knight trampled by his own horse

Are you gay? Just fuck her dude, if her man can't keep that bitch on a leash that is his fault.

>>(the goth) pulls her tights up and says with a naughty voice "do you like me?"
>>instantboner.jpeg
Watching too much anime faggot

Attached: 1533058661400.jpg (471x400, 119K)

translating from greek to english can be so fraking difficult some times, i mean we have meanings in our langugage that make perfect sense but when you try to translate it you some times and up sounding like chewbacca

>haha yes op fuck that cheating whore, free pussy haha
>omg why are girls so degenerate

kek

You actually already won her by rejecting her, women are paradoxical like that. She will do what you want from here as you have established that you have value as if you were low value you would have just jumped on that 2/10 right away. There's hope for you but you're best off using your talents or looks to just get married and not be a degen

Attached: He's right.jpg (800x598, 73K)

is this politics.jpg

looks like a junkie

γαρίδα.

I thought you were gonna tell how she dumped you for her lesb friend. Why mention her then?

>me "i really like you both as a person and as a girl and that almost never happens so i will not accept only one night
i actually believed you until this

>best friend is a lesbian
>cheating whore

she's probably a faggot. you probably avoided a disease

stop whoring around, Gyro

This.
Belongs to Jow Forums

I have some questions.
How does it feel like to be poor?
Are there many hot women in Greece?
Do you have a six-pack?

Attached: 1531555842442.png (281x355, 55K)

should have fucked her lesbo friend instead, faggot

This.

beeing poor is ok when we have standard europe prices, yes there more certainly are, yes and no, i have been working out so i have developed one but there is some fat still on that area so yeahh i have some work to do yet

pay denbts and fuck off to or

>Poor
I wouldn't know really, my dad works abroad and I am still in uni.
>Hot women
Yes and no, we have a better looking average whereas nordic women are either extremely hot or extremely ugly.
>six-pack
Unfortunately university life doesn't leave enough time to work out properly. I have a slight beer-belly.

Godspeed chad greek.

Attached: IMG_0085.jpg (650x403, 47K)

>hungary
>pay denbtsch
I am going to let you off because you block migrants, but you make me angry arghhhh!

I remember when I was a youngster coming home after a long night of raising hell at metal gigs.

I would always end my night by going to the gothic club while waiting for my taxi and I would punk every bitch feminine goth boy in the place and almost always go home with a sexy goth girl with big daddy issues.

Best drunken sex of my life, I cant believe you gave up on the chance because of her bitch goth boyfriend.

KEK

meant to say that prices are lower then standard europe one but fcked it up desu

OP's a woman. "Where is this relationship going, I'm not that kind of boy, things are moving too fast"

Attached: 1532889765574.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

how do i get a goth gf that isnt a damaged, degenerate satanist sack of shit?

How do I get a Chinese gf that isn't a chink

lmao incredibly accurate.

>tfw my cousin in Albania has become a metalhead

Honestly better than my cousins in Greece who are still doing the whole "Jersey Shore" look.

you don't

Nordic women are extremely dumb though. Med women have more 'refined' features. They are more intelligent and elegant. Although many 20y.o look like they are in their 30s

>Wife

Nigga she had a bf. Unless they were living together and he had a ring picked out who gives a shit.

>not banging a goth will stop her degenerate behavior.
Come on bong you must be smarter than that.

>University life does not leave time..

That's all University life is about. Time. Unless you are trying to become a doctor there isn't really anything keeping you from hitting the gym.

Good for you my man, If it’s against your moral compass then don’t do it.

See greasy Greece? Cucking yourself is what happens when you don't pay debnts

>I wouldn't know really, my dad works abroad and I am still in uni.

Tbh, being poor as a student is part of the experience. If you are grown man living off of daddy's, I would recommend getting stopping and becoming independent.

>Yes and no, we have a better looking average whereas nordic women are either extremely hot or extremely ugly.

I would say our avarage is pretty high, I don't think it's an extremely hot or ugly situation. pic related of average adult women (trying to be fair).

>Unfortunately university life doesn't leave enough time to work out properly. I have a slight beer-belly.

If you want a six-pack you need to cut down on the partying which basically is a synonym for beer.

Attached: 08f8061518b09dd1976c53201fd832af.png (583x691, 824K)

That from the intense smoking, drinking and dick taking. Night life make women grow old faster.

Lol

I am a student (22, finishing 5 year uni this year).Also, I love beer :'(

you can't pay depts if you do not owe to anyone

Thank you ph great wiseman

A true wise man.

>willing to cheat on boyfriend
>"I really like you as a person"
Undercover Roastie.
OP is the biggest faggot of the day.

>But on the other hand, it's her pussy.
fuck off newfag she is property and does not own her pussy.

nice blog

and here i thought that beeing a fgt was all about wanting dicks in your ass

>first break up with him and then we will do whatever you want us to do whether that is friends with benefits or a relationship"
>Not realising that she would cheat on you if you got into a relationship with her
Once a cheater.

>she wanted to cheat on her current bf
>she will cheat on you

don't do it user

Based mods

You did the right thing dude. Don't start something with a girl who already has a bf (even if its an "open relationship" or something). If you develop feelings for her, you will be trapped somewhere between being friends and being a couple and you can never truely go back to being just friends or become an actual couple together.

t. Some guy who was in a similar situation but did sleep with the girl

This. How stupid do you need to be to want to be in a relationship with such a shitty human