I'm looking for a vocalist that can sing my lyrics...

I'm looking for a vocalist that can sing my lyrics, it's a parody of big iron but instead I tell the tale of a Jow Forumsomanndo and Dr. Medic

Tell me if u give a shit, if not post a frog thread or anime thread or whatever

Attached: Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs bant.png (1500x1500, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzHkrUx0uD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gay ID

Bumping due to the insane amount of imptrash coming in

>Implying the frogshitters care about anything other than turning this board into another Jow Forums clone.

Have you tried contacting Yuyukow?

Who even is that, also I'm not implying that, I hate both sides.

Those people are the reason why everyone who wants Jow Forums to have its own culture are in hiding at the moment. We used to have OC all the time but since it didn't their green niggerfaced cartoon character they've been throwing a five-month long tantrum.

Yuyukow is some fag that does Jow Forums youtube things like this: youtube.com/watch?v=XzHkrUx0uD8
He used to do a newspaper, too. If you want Jow Forums OC, he's what you're looking for.

The way things work, if you don't support 50% of the board being frogs you're not on their "side", no matter your opinions on anime. I'd like to help, but I don't think my voice is the kind you'd like for this sort of project. You can try looking for people interested in nineball.party, but that place hasn't got too much activity last I was there.

nice id lol

Can you post an example of lyrics?

I'll gib u a verse

It was early in the morning
When he hopped onto the board
He came browsing from the front page
slowly lurking all around
"he's a frogfag lose and running"
came the whisper from each lip
"And he's here to do some business
with the big iron on his hip"
(big iron on his hip)

Listen to the original to understand how this would sound though

thanks I'll check it out

Maybe replace the big iron with something that's thematically appropriate?

Like what though?

Jow Forumsomanndos would have a big iron

okay, this is epic

QUADS

Those are some nice digits, baka.

Attached: checkno.jpg (358x344, 30K)

Image concentrating your power on to some person on the internet at some image board

I don't need to, I already am.

>including namefags in your story
you are just going to make this project dated by doing that, medic will probably disappear by 2019 and then what will you do? you wasted all that time on that project, but no one knows what its about anymore because dr medic is even more LITERALLY WHO than he was before. try including some actual bant culture stuff like cirno

i would feel happy if that happened to me 2bh
i think you should

It's not supposed to last, also songs that talk about shit from that time period are still relvant today even though I don't want this to be relevant in 2 years.

Eyy, impressive.