Four Hundred Passages within the Bible Condemn the Globe Theory, or the Flying Earth, and None Sustain It

Four Hundred Passages within the Bible Condemn the Globe Theory, or the Flying Earth, and None Sustain It.

Attached: 1525700189931.jpg (500x415, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
youtube.com/watch?v=sEA6f439XJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bible was written by humans, flawed and sinful.

Attached: 1473455149030.png (1276x965, 1013K)

Yeah it's not really a surprise that the bible backs up what absolute internet mongs clsim.

That's probably the most retarded picture I saw today, still I made me kek.

sky daddy said so herp derp

Attached: 1484507081725.jpg (480x480, 50K)

the bible was written by man

*it made me kek
phonefaggots should also be hangeg on the day of the long drop and short stop.

Bible says earth is flat on 4 pillars covered by the firmament (dome)

Attached: 1B59CEDF-A42F-4FF8-812E-30EEE09F595C.jpg (750x841, 483K)

Ah, fuck it. :^(

f

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1488344993636.webm (720x576, 1.06M)

someone who is not a NASA shill please explain

Attached: 1500360797389.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: very realistic Zero G.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: fucking kek good job ESA.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

Get right monkeys
streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: 1532686758652.png (625x619, 803K)

Okay so instead of blasting into space with a fucking rocket to prove the earth is flat why doesn't someone get in a fucking boat go to the edge of the fucking earth and TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE. I don't understand how the earth is flat but has anyone see the edge of the earth?

>pulls him by the pinky and ring finger.
EINSTEIN

How would the earth have flooded if the earth was flat?

Why is there military presence and patrols in the Antarctic if it's just a bunch of ice?
Why am I not allowed to visit any part of it that I want? Only very small sanctioned areas? It's a blatant coverup

>be anti-semetic board
>quote the bible

Attached: thinking.png (600x600, 173K)

>Four Hundred Passages within the Bible Condemn the Globe Theory
I read the bible several times and came across none

Have you ever seen a sunset in real life?

Problem is flat earthers lack *basic* understanding of mathematics (geometry), and of astronomy. I'm talking a 13 yo's high school level here. And their understanding of perspective is that of an 8 yo, at best. All they would need to do is do a bit of geometric calculation to see for themselves the Earth must be spherical for solar altitudes all over the world to make sense; hell, the ancient Greeks managed to do it - without pocket calculators. Or they could just get a good telescope for little money (like many kids even do), look at it for a while and wonder: wait, how do equatorial mounts work and why do I have to align them to Earth's axis, degrees depending exactly on my geographical latitude? Would take 5 minutes to figure out a telescope's equatorial mount does not work on a flat Earth. Kids can figure it out, you intellectually lazy fucks.

I guess you couldn't tell i was mocking it.

google "herp derp" that's you

>I was merely poretending to be retarded
>no U
yes indeed

bump

Can you explain how we´d go about that?

Earth is a plane of existence , hollow with shangrala and Agartha inside.
New CHN livestream , Isaac Kappy, another Silverman threat, thoughts on Q (A.i)and exposing Hollywood!!!
Pedowood news and illuminati movements

youtube.com/watch?v=sEA6f439XJQ

Very good stream and lots of info, knowledge on the occultic nature of the NWO

Attached: 1533389442063m.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

the truth is flat

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 9K)

nigga do you even caesars messiah

>ballers come into thread only to post personal attacks
>not a single baller offering proof of the ball

every time

Attached: 1531960297746.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>not a single flatter offers proof of flatness

You need a stick (arranged perfectly vertically) and a tapeline. At a certain time during the day (say noon) you measure the stick's shadow. With the length of the shadow and the length of the stick you can calculate the sun's altitude.

Now get together with at least 2 other people around the world (preferably at wildly different latitudes, but same hemisphere: no measurement possible during the night) who do the same at exactly the same time.

So you you get at least 3 different sun altitudes.

Now 1. try to calculate the Sun's height above the Earth if the Earth was flat: the geometry does not work because the lines do not meet in one spot when using 3+ measurements.

Now 2. assume that the Sun is so far away that the sun beams arrive virtually parallel (for our crude measurement devices). Calculate the Earth diameter from that.

It's all high school math. Pythagorean theorem and trigonometric functions (you may use a calculator for this).

Attached: flatlands.jpg (950x783, 115K)

>Why am I not allowed to visit any part of it that I want?

You are poor fag, you just can't afford to do it.

Attached: yacht race routes .jpg (639x710, 367K)

Cyrus Teed was right about everything! We live in Plato's cave.

Attached: cyrus_teed_-_Google_Search.jpg (917x613, 837K)

The yachts do not sight Antarctica at all on that route. Spoofing the GPS would be easy, and the sailors would be none the wiser.

>It's in the bible, it must be correct.

Fuck off christcuck, that book was written by arabs and jews that ate psychedelics, nothing more.

>standard shill the post

All standard spherical geometry in relation to the globe and when we should lose sight of objects on the x-y axis contradict what we naturally observe on sea level.

It would be interesting to hear what some of the yachties have to say about all this

3, 6, 9 in all its beauty

simple observation supports flat stationary and geocentric

simple observation also supports you being a kike shill

ma nibba

Attached: locallight.jpg (564x752, 57K)

The same calculation can be used to conclude that the sun is small and local, traveling in a circle parallel to the flat earth.

so you believe certain things written by jews and arabs on psychedelics (>muh science) but not others (religious texts)
why is that

>The same calculation can be used to conclude that the sun is small and local, traveling in a circle parallel to the flat earth.

Only when you use measurements from only *two* locations. That's why I said use 3 or more. Then it becomes clear that the Sun cannot be local and that Earth can not be flat, because 3+ lines do not meet at the same spot. Only on a (roughly) spherical Earth with a circumference of roughly 40,000 km they do.

Her hair looks too stiff why isn't it waving around in zero gravity?

It doesn’t matter how many locations you use. If you have three people, one in the northern hemisphere , one in the Southern Hemisphere, and one in the equator, you can use the same exact calculations and assume that the sun is small and local.

Honestly, this one is so basic. You guys really need to hire better shills.

Because it’s FAKE!

>bible
Who the fuck cares? Does bible say anything about the 3rd law of thermodynamics?

No idea what you're talking about. What do you naturally observe on sea level?

Well, I can tell you what you can observe on sea level: watch the sunset, then get on top of a high building (like a sky scraper) and watch the sunset a 2nd time. Explain that on a flat Earth or with "perspective"! You can't.

because they are lying to you

Attached: f00e0b170acd38f542c43f9332cc5f4c5d7eed66343ee20b1010181a00585444.png (427x600, 269K)

I don't see how these have anything to do with your retarded flat earth theory.

And who wrote the bible, user?

Attached: 1489626559714.png (333x293, 14K)

When Humanity expands out into space, it's literally going to be like Flat Earth Warhammer 40k. The Ayys won't stand a chance.

>I don't see how the primary sources of most modern information related to Golbe Theory have anything to do with flat earth

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

They are taking the words used to speak to people of the time it was written as proof of their larp rather than what it is. It's the same as bible "supporting" slavery because it gives advice to slave owners.

On sea level the maximum distance you can see objects before they fall ‘beyond the horizon’ is about 3 miles, according to spherical trigonometry in regards to the radius of our planet. You can see objects MUCH further than that.

>well, I can tell you what you can observe on sea level: watch the sunset, then get on top of a high building (like a sky scraper) and watch the sunset a 2nd time.

You really don’t understand the law of perspective, do you?

Don't give these flag earth faggots any attention. It's a waste of time and half the time they're trolls.

I suggest the KJV. Everything else is herasy

>It doesn’t matter how many locations you use.

Yes, it does matter very much. That's why all the "local" flat Earth calculations of the distance of the Sun use only two locations (usually on equinox, which makes calculations easier: if you know the altitude the Sun *must* have on the Equator you actually have to take one less measurement). Because it does not work on more locations!

yet you find the time to be here, hmm

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

>D-don’t research the truth goyim! Listen to (((NASA))), these flat earthers are just retards!

Attached: 067FE5C4-BF0A-4B65-9C55-6AB5C2E5FF8B.jpg (396x474, 86K)

This
Ignore athiest shill threads

Attached: 1466102220132.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Please read the second half of my post. With three people you can conclude that the sun is small and local.

>(((Bible)))
Fuck off with that kike propaganda.

Attached: 1512848735183.png (961x1912, 182K)

It's almost as if you're projecting your hatred and jewish fantasies onto the Bible without interpreting it correctly

>waters with no bounds
Fits with a globe
>pillars of the earth and he hath set the world upon them
The magnetic POLES that hold everything on the planet into a tidy fucking working celestial body?

>I’ve never correctly interpreted the Bible, the post

The (((Bible))) is literally kike propaganda no matter how you "interpreting" it.

Attached: 98734687653798475983.png (571x618, 111K)

There is water beyond the firmament and below the earth, further below Sheol. Those are the waters with no bounds, known as the great depths.

>On sea level the maximum distance you can see objects before they fall ‘beyond the horizon’ is about 3 miles, according to spherical trigonometry in regards to the radius of our planet. You can see objects MUCH further than that.

Yes, and the bottom of the objects is usually missing on the images you flat Earthers present. Are you now going the show me as "proof" the picture of the Toronto skyline where all the skyscrapers miss their bottom half?

>You really don’t understand the law of perspective, do you?

I'm afraid you don't, at all. The Sun becoming visible again a 2nd time if you increase your own elevation would on a flat Earth only work if the Sun would have dropped below the horizon, so below the sea level. Draw it on a piece of paper if you lack the spatial imagination!

Fuck off JIDF kike

Attached: 2E54112C-55B4-4939-898C-08B78DF035D1.jpg (681x571, 402K)

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Probably hasn't even read it cover to cover.
If you're dumb enough conflate ancient levantian hebrews/phoenicians with modern kikes then you're already to ignorant to be worth a conversation with.

>Oy Vey!!! You have to "interpret" the (((Bible))) the right way goyim!!! Buy into (((our))) propaganda!!!

Attached: 1532590882255.png (412x438, 127K)

b...b...but muh christ was a kike!

Here come all the Hebes making sure the goyim never escape the propaganda trap of the (((Bible))).

Attached: 1529793302122.jpg (220x324, 60K)

>organised christian religion virulently opposed to jews throughout almost the entirety of modern history
>Christian monarchs with the support of the clergy commit mass forced conversions, massacres and displacements of jews all over Europe
>laws and regulation set up literally everywhere to stop jews having any power in society, with the backing of the christian clergy and monarchs
The Jews were behind this!
t. JIDF

>Please read the second half of my post. With three people you can conclude that the sun is small and local.

Not a single flat Earth Sun triangulation that uses 3 locations exists. Anywhere, ever. Go look for it, you won't find it. Actually they all use only 1 measurement - on equinox.

Humans use nautical terminology to refer to space.

No, I’m talking about seeing ships that should have supposedly disappeared beyond the horizon some 16 miles out with the horizon still some ways behind them.

The sun never disappears beyond the horizon, it just falls beyond perspective. Gaining leverage would just give you a greater perspective on the x axis, because you increased your leverage on the y axis. The sun acts as a spotlight, locally carrying its light. If you fall out of its perspective on a ground level, you can still see it if you increase your height until it falls out of perspective, yet again.

Lies.

Attached: LA CIENCIA DE LA BIBLIA.jpg (577x725, 72K)

Don't forget the Talmud burnings!

Attached: when-talmud-was-burned.jpg (801x913, 182K)

You newshills really have degraded in quality. I wonder if you’re becoming demoralized as you learn the truth. Is the 5.99 per hour really worth going to hell?

Attached: 1CEEAC1B-85C4-48C0-9E52-5650C1C5A45C.jpg (750x813, 276K)

>using the NIV Bible

Yikes!

KJV Isaiah 40:22
“It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth, and inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in”

A CIRCLE is not a sphere

Moreover, if you were at the same height as our small and local sun, you would be able to see it indefinitely

NASA globe dimensions say there should be a ~ 8inch drop per mile-squared.

At 33 miles there would be a 666 foot curvature drop.

Deep!

It's deeper than that.
The root hebrew word used in the original passage is "chug", which sort of means to draw a circle, it was often used in relation to a craftsman using a compass to draw a circle.

It can either be interpreted as you described, defining the perimiter of a circular disk like Earth, or it can be interpreted to define the equator.

Most passages of the Bible used to either bring into conflict with scientific understand or bring it into line with scientific understand are equally as disingenuous.
The Bible was intelligently ambigious on subjects it's authors had no reason to suspect as false, which is why its influence has lasted so long.

If I want to know what kinds of herbs and spices the priests prefer on their sacrifice, or the rules regarding procuring, owning and proper treatment of my slaves, I'll read the bible. If I want to know the shape of the earth, I'll go with science.

Lets say the Earth is flat oposed to what i read in a science book for kids at age 7. How would it affect me in any meaningfull way?

Listen here you uneducated fucking retarded brainlet. The Earth ISN'T FLAT. That's right you fucking mongoloid, it ISN'T FLAT. I'm sick and tired of you shilling for your brainlet-tier """""""""""""""""""""""theories"""""""""""""""""""""""" fucking retard. It has been proven for CENTURIES that the Earth is ROUND, not FLAT. Just because "muh jew on a stick said so" doesn't disprove decades, no, centuries of researched science. Fucking mongoloid.

it's the NWO doing human engineering!

Attached: ixN3jTo.jpg (1440x810, 149K)

Why would there be any logical reason for the govenrment to lie about the earth being flat? what is the point?