Alright faggots time to settle this once and for all: ((((Alice)))) is a fucking fake and you all know I'm right and...

Alright faggots time to settle this once and for all: ((((Alice)))) is a fucking fake and you all know I'm right and there's definitely something shady I'm desperately trying to get to the bottom of.
First of, the only possible explanation for ((((her)))) jobless past is PROSTITUTION. I'll never fucking buy the fact that people would donate money to a fucking ugly tranny and ((((she))))'d "donate" back for the sake of philanthropy. Moreover ((((she)))) has ((((her)))) own website and chatroom. Where did ((((she)))) learn to do all that black magic and shit? Hobo programming uh? Sounds good.
Another valid point is that ((((she))))'s living on her own in NYC. No sex and no relationships sounds like a total red flag for a woman in her 20s, from what I've gathered ((((she)))) hasn't seen ((((her)))) parents for around a decade. Why would they even choose to abandon their child out of the blue BUT there's more!!! We don't even know whether ((((her)))) friends are the real deal or ((((her)))) tulpas or god knows what. ((((She)))) could be a fucking serial killer aside from being the thief and jew ((((she)))) already is.
STAY AWAY FROM ALICE THREADS
HIDE ALICE THREADS
DON'T REPLY TO ALICE THREADS
DON'T DONATE
EVER

Attached: 1502323539227.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alicelied.blogspot.com/p/testimonials.html
anekiho.me/kermit/
anekiho.me/garee/garee.html
tarotreimu.blogspot.com/
github.com/alicemargatroid/Misaka-Network
twitch.tv/videos/290019323
youtube.com/watch?v=-PuKhmri-Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Korbo cock pls

This

tl;dr

GET THE FUCK OUT ALICE I KNOW YOUR LURKING BITCH

BUMP FOR TRUTH

Happy Sugar Life

Attached: 746aa8976bac5a30a0248156360e0114.jpg?e=1533501659&m=kyGbsYArVnckwcIqboU-Sw.jpg (2046x2961, 1.49M)

@6092119
Cringe

FUCK OFF ALICE ILL FUCKING GET YOU JUST YOU WAIT

PrPRFDrp

Attached: @cringe.jpg (505x567, 36K)

KOT ID get

Attached: 1533072192425.jpg (750x702, 154K)

Mlg ID get :smugface:

Attached: 122729.jpg (1192x670, 107K)

@6092128
@6092131
Cringe

It's creative, I'll give it that. Why are you putting the jew brackets are her name and pronouns referring to her though?
@6092119
based

BECAUSE ITS TRUE ILL FIND THE PROOF

Her friends are real, I've talked to them.

alicelied.blogspot.com/p/testimonials.html
FAKE TESTIMONIALS FAKE FAKE AS FUCK

@6092154
@6092189
Cringe

t.alice
tl;dr my dick nigger

anekiho.me/kermit/
anekiho.me/garee/garee.html
HOLY SHIT THEIR LIVES REVOLVE AROUND ((((HER)))) OH MY GOD WAKE THE FUCK UP THESE AREN'T PEOPLE AND IF THEY ARE THEY'RE MENTALLY ILL AND BRAINWASHED INTO THINKING ALICE IS SOME FUCKING JESUS CHRIST WHICH WAS A FUCKING JEW ANYWAY SO IT FITS AND YES THIS IS MOST LIKELY ALL ((((HER)))) FAKE IDENTITIES

jew brackets are only three not four
EX
(((they))) stole my foreskin

waste

based and redpilled

i didn't read the thread
based

Sei patetico, hai rotto il cazzo con la tua ossessione per Alice, non gliene frega un cazzo a nessuno.

>jobless
>no money
>still manages to make and pay ((((her)))) own website chatroom in 2005
more to come

Attached: DSDHND.png (628x103, 8K)

ULTIMATE EVIDENCE THAT ((((SHE)))) ISNT WHO YOU THINK ((((SHE)))) WAS
LOOK CLOSELY THATS NOT A 38C AT ALL

Attached: 0riBAaL.png (536x471, 580K)

Based Itallian whistleblower

>Almost as obsessed as her whiteknights
Please help this user she already brainwashed him too.

Why are you so obsessed with her? I think you need to take a break from the internet. Why not just ignore and hide her threads, if you don't like them? I know there are plenty of people that do enjoy her threads.

@6092252
Cringe

ALICE SHILL ALERT
FUCK YOU AND YOUR JEW QUEEN

ayyy lmao

Attached: smile dog.png (972x764, 430K)

First off, stop typing in all caps. Second, stop acting like a little kid. Third, can't you have a proper and mature discussion, instead of whatever this shit is?

EVIDENCE OF VICTIM GETTING THE ((((ALICE)))) TREATMENT

Attached: yL1IPvM.png (677x359, 19K)

MORE EVIDENCE OF THE ENTIRE LIE
((((THEY)))) TRICKED YOU ALL ALONG user
DON'T IGNORE THIS

Attached: g6HcZ0U.png (598x416, 17K)

Just fuck off. Those pics aren't real evidence.

tarotreimu.blogspot.com/
REIMU CONFIRMED NOT A LIE

YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT REIMU AND ALICE ARE THE SAME PERSON UH YEAH IT MAKES FUCKING SENSE (((((SHE)))))'S A TRANNY

She is a girl she has about A cup breasts she spend way more moany on bant then any one bant or other people on line give her

github.com/alicemargatroid/Misaka-Network
TAMPERING WITH THE IMAGEBOARD SPAM
NOT EXACTLY THE TEA SHITTER YOU GUYS EXPECTED

Of course Reimu is real, they're not the same person, I've talked with her. She's still best friends with Alice. Not a tranny.

FUCK OFF ((((ALICE)))) SHILL WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE ((((THEY)))) ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON OR REIMU ISN'T A TRANNY

Because they've had a livestream with the two of them?

PROVE IT SHILL

Why do you queers give a man in a binkini attention?

BECAUSE ((((SHE)))) NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE

twitch.tv/videos/290019323

>twitch.tv/videos/290019323
WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE ((((SHE))))'S NOT THREATENING HIM AND PEOPLE CAN VOICE AND PLAY AS TWO PEOPLE TOO I BET ((((SHE)))) GETS ENOUGH FROM SHILLS TO AFFORD IT

What proof do you have?

>parents not visiting her for decades
>lack of evidence for her jobless years
>devil's proof
you fucking choose

Korbo cut it out.
You have an obsession.

just stop dude.

This isn't proof of anything, you're a fucking retard.

This isn't proof of anything either.

Also what the fuck is this shit about threatening anyone?

or playing as TWO people?
Are you actually insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=-PuKhmri-Rs

How do you explain FOUR people then? lmao.

((((SHE)))) BRIBED THEM TO JOIN ((((HER)))) TWITCH STREAMS SIMPLE AS THAT

You are actually an insane person. Take your medication dude.

FUCK OFF ALICE SHILL BOT ORBITER

nigga u crazy

What is your premise and argument? You keep showing “proof” but you never stated a clear premise. Alice is a jew? She’s genociding whites? She has a Patreon? She streams Twitch? She leads a sex cult that brands women’s vaginas? What exactly are we supposed to be outraged about here?

Look, I don't get what you have against Alice or Reimu, but they are really nice and genuine people. What do you think she's getting out of doing this? She makes no money from the threads or streams, infact, she spends her own money on them.

>accusing me of being a shill bot.
No. YOU are acting like a fucking insane person.

Nice to see you finally snapped Korbo. knew it was only a matter of time.

Big if true.

Do you think Alice is actually a member of the House of Rothschild, conducting thought experiments on the depressed youth of America, and developing user profiles of those likely to one day receive the Guaranteed Basic Income once southern demographics finish shifting to create a permanently blue Electoral College, to better predict the best means of ensuring maximum pension recapture rates????

Join her chatbox and see how fucking retarded her orbiters are. There's something fishy behind her claims she can't just be jobless in NY and live on bread and butter for years without a proper home fuck off.

((((Alice)))) is a dirty jew who wrings out as much as possible from her orbiters. People go as far as donating hundreds of dollars so shut the fuck up and see how things really are.

Not as fucking insane as a fucking witch who's been trading places with a tranny while making cooking threads on Jow Forums for around 8 years.

Based Italy telling it as it is. There's no point, dude. Jow Forums is cucked by (((her))) and will defend (((her))) to death.

Why would I join her chatbox, when I can just talk to her directly? I'm not one for group chats.

She's not jobless, she's said numerous times she has a well paying job.

>Not as fucking insane as a fucking witch who's been trading places with a tranny while making cooking threads on Jow Forums for around 8 years

No actually someone who genuinely believes that is insane, yes.

how much do you get paid to whiteknight?

gods work

Attached: 1514688250119.png (1200x1200, 568K)

IM FUCKING FRAMING HER AT ANY COST THIS SHIT CAN'T GO ON ANY LONGER

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 18K)

How much do you get paid to drop buzzwords

Fucking retard you got brainwashed very well because she claimed several times she was jobless for years on end before getting this job and fed on bread and butter which is clearly bullshit

this angry about a rando on the internet

Attached: 1522667461195.jpg (894x894, 368K)

>she was jobless
>then she got a job

Where is the contradiction here

Fucking retard she never provided proof plus living in NYC which is expensive as fuck without a job nor parents is beyond fucking logic stop orbiting and find a real girl not a poor excuse for a tranny

free alice
I've been trying to get him freed from his captors for over a year now. So many of his cries for help gone unnoticed
the money just goes to his captors
they dress him up in drag and stuff his bra
They make him do these cryptic teatime threads or whatever the fuck it is.
They have him in the kitchen all day with no air conditioner and the oven blazing at 450°.
They beat him
He has to live off of ramen noodles and stale muffins. He doesn't even know how anything tastes anymore because he's burnt his tongue repeatedly. Proof? Ask Alice to show his tongue.
Ask Alice about Earl Grey
Ask Alice to stop his self-harm

FREE ALICE

THE ULTIMATE PROOF ((((SHE)))) ISN'T ALICE

Check this out:

Not having a job, going to college, living outside of NYC.

You finish college, get a job in NYC.

Imagine that.
Also if you think everyone living in NYC is rich you're a fucking retard.

Don't feed into his insanity please.

>going to college
Requires money
>living outside NYC
Requires money
PROVE HOW SOMEONE CAN SURVIVE FOR YEARS WITH BREAD AND BUTTER PROVE IT YOU DIPSHIT KIKE SHILL MAYBE YOU WANT TO TRY TO LIVE ON IT AND TELL US WHAT'S IT LIKE

You know bread & butter is just a figure of speech? She didn't literally live off just bread and butter. Doesn't the US have welfare programs for youth without a job?

Having drilled Alice to release her earnings from donations and Twitch subs I can tell you that she must have a regular job (possibly as a financial engineer) to afford those stone countertops and outfits.
Nonetheless.
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Attached: 1533363961661.jpg (640x775, 85K)

In the US you get something called "student loans"
As well there are other government assistance programs for students like Pell grants, etc. Plus if she was really smart, she could have received scholarships.

There is no GOTCHA line of reasoning here.
This is a common occurrence. Hell it's something -I- went through.

I wish we could have a word filter on Alice

Grade A mental illness. Perhaps you need help from Alice lol

I wish we could have a life filter on Korbo

I wish we could have a continent filter on Europe

Do we even have proof she went to college in the first place???

Sure as shit her earnings are true. Didn't even list the fucker who donated 100$ keep believing the bitch you're just dancing on ((((her)))) palms

That's a man baby!

Attached: EnlightenedMemorableFlamingo.gif (500x240, 1.06M)

she is a nice person. i cant hate her even if she is a bit shady :)

Attached: 0c1528ec7d5f28f6beb8e81ad4271c79--classroom.jpg (736x736, 77K)

You're in literally no position to be asking for proof when you just made the claim that she's "bribing" 3 different people to be her friend, and before that claiming she was actually being two different people at the same time.

"She went to college" is a lot more believable than "She has a ring of paid friends that pretend to have fun with her"

I just don't give a fuck anymore. Yall niggas are obsessed with her and then frame rational people like me as though I'm in some sort of cult.
Get a gf jesus.

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

FUCK OFF TRANNY SHILL ALICE BOT

WHAT ABOUT HER FRIENDS
THEYR SO OBSESSED WITH HER SHIT OH MY GOD WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE DON'T ACT LIKE THAT NOT EVEN MY FUCKING GF SUCKS MY COCK THAT MUCH

just calm down user. she wont do anything bad i think.

I've gone ahead and reported your posts for spam. Talking about people's IDs like that is simply off-topic as IDs have nothing to do with the conversation and are randomly assigned. Thanks and sorry, just try to keep it on topic next time?

-Future Mod

i dont actually know her much. i have chated with er a bit. but she seems like a normal person. maybe you are just a bit paranoid user. i get thoughts like that sometimes too.

Guys, it's fine. Alice told me one of her deep secrets. She's a girl alright.

>calling me obsessed
>You made this thread, in which you're screaming about insane conspiracy theories the whole time without a shred of evidence

ok

Attached: 9000hours.png (945x945, 308K)

NO SHE WILL STAB YOU IF YOU PROVE HER WRONG YOUR JUST A FUCKING SISSY

This whole thread

Attached: 1521395566642.gif (500x500, 256K)

why would she do something evil like that? also please dont scream too me that im a sissy :(