Iraqi minister of transportation makes an official statement announcing that the Iraqi Airways now have permission to...

>Iraqi minister of transportation makes an official statement announcing that the Iraqi Airways now have permission to fly in EU airspace
>The EU makes a press release remphasising their stand that the Iraqi Airways are not complaint with international standards and denouncing the minister's claims
>Fully seated Iraqi Airways flights departs to Turkey without permission from either airports
>Turkish authorities claim no such flight was ever scheduled
>Two Iraqi pilots engage in a physical fight mid-flight because one of them refused to turn down his music
With each passing day, I come closer to the belief that my country is an elaborate ruse meant to mock the international community.

Attached: 118558367077.jpg (1024x714, 192K)

that sucks

>>Two Iraqi pilots engage in a physical fight mid-flight because one of them refused to turn down his music
lmao what the fuck?

Also you on holiday in Spain or are you living there now?

>>Two Iraqi pilots engage in a physical fight mid-flight because one of them refused to turn down his music
s-source

My sources say it was over a food tray.

When I thought my country is weird.

>my country
>Irak
Fuck off we are full

I'm living here for the time being.
Just look up عراك، الخطوط الجوية العراقية on any search engine.
Multiple source claimed different causes. Still something incredibly inane and trivial.

Goddamnit

embarrassing.

Why did you picked Spain?
I'm just curious

It's their new destination. Italy is full.

They don't stay here, their final destination are to go to France, Sweden or Germany

*deir final destinations

>France
it's already full with us, algerians, and morrocans

Not enough sais Macron

Throw them out as resident immigrants. You shoudn't hand over your position or name.

good. they owe it to us. they shat all over the Maghreb for decades. least they can offer is some higher living to those who manage to escape their respective shitholes. any repercussions are infinitesimal to what they would have had to pay in a just-world.

I say it again, throw them out from your space.

I got a job offer, plus I already have residency here.
España es por al-Ándalus.

Nice

U in andalucia?