Alice is pure and innocent, and don't even think about talking shit about Reimu

Alice is pure and innocent, and don't even think about talking shit about Reimu.

Attached: 1532523949217.jpg (3226x2408, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6036341/#6036341
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5987332/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this an attempt at reverse psychology or something

No, it's the truth. She is a kind and generous person.

FUCK OFF ALICE TURN OFF YOUR SHILL BOTS FUCK

Attached: 1533421652791.png (617x275, 41K)

I think she a good person but say ahe pure it wrong. She had told people too kill them self mean even she blow up and say thing ahe should not. But that don't mean she bad or should be treated like shit

Obviously faked tweet.
I agree, but I was wondering if you were trying to stir the pot on /ban/t

Nah that's just Korbo making stuff up.
He said he was going to frame her in this thread:
He also faked this: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6036341/#6036341

FUCK OFF ALICE SHILL BOT STILL NO WAY TO PROVE IT WRONG

Not trying to stir the pot, I just don't want people to think badly of her. Especially after all the help she's given me.

You mean other than you admitting you were going to try to frame her? And your history of attempting it before?

How'd she help you?
Or is it personal?

It's personal. Not the kind of thing I'd talk about on Jow Forums. Especially with people like around.

Shiy thank you, I had a hate for her like norime but she prove that she might get moany for people nut $30 out of the $100+ thay she spends for bant she not make any moany and I still fell a shit about how rude I was too her. She even said sorry about how someone her white knight shit on me for being ugly. Thank you for leting me know this.

LOL the absolute STATE of Australia. First they get their ass handed to them by BIRDS and now this LMAO

Attached: m.png (550x436, 53K)

Gotcha, I understand.

Yeah he also ran this thread trying to get people to dox her: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5987332/

he's not a good dude.

Glad to hear that you and Alice talked stuff out though. I genuinely think she's a good person desu

I remember see that one I stay put of it. I make a thread saying I was sorry about how I treated her and how I show that I mean it. I juat wish I was cute like her...but nothing going too shit on her for her being cute. Even seeing prices of her face it seem too be cute. When i can I stand up for me and even say hi too her.

She has an Email and a Discord you could contact her at if you wanted to

I know but I don't really have much too say and it not like i need too talk with her too get thing off my sholder. I do think I could help her with her cooking and give he ideas. Seeing that I have went too schools and being a houes wife alli do it cook and clean.

Hey that'd be neat.
I'd love to see a Mrs.Normie/Alice Collab thread

The more OC the better. Sick of seeing Cirno threads all the time lol

I even did a little bit of cooking school as well. I think that be cool but I sure that a good part of her fan would not like seen me in it and I don't want her too get more shit then she all ready has.

What's your signature dish?

Don't have one I can cook.
Chicken Parmigana,Fettucine Alfredo,Lasagna,Pizza,Spaghetti, Key Lime pie, homemade bread,Cobb salad (many type of salads), Pot Roast,Meatloaf, chicken and beef enchilades, BLT, spring roll,frind rice, rice blows (pork, beef, chicken), chease cakes, cheey, strawberry, coco), home made ice cream, norime better when meet then more about how i lazy some time. But this is someone the thing of the top of my head i can cook

Cherry*

Pot roast is pretty tasty most of the time.

If you can make sure it not dryed and has tastes it gound too brown it in a pan too get the side of it befor put in in a over it crock pot. That what you get a nice rendering of some of the fat in it.

I'll try and remember that for next time, thanks.

Yes butter and other thing too add tases too it and you can all way look at line for more way too do it.

@Everyone
Cringe

who the fuck is raimu. also stop obsessing over alice faggot youre the reason no one likes her

Attached: 1523113929256.gif (577x474, 1.34M)

Is everyone aware that Alice is a dude. Because it should be fairly obvious.

Why would you save that?

Attached: tumblr_inline_osj33pg9xX1t0o2vd_540.png (368x397, 162K)

Delete this
She isn't

I played this game long ago

ew

fun game