You will find no better burger than the wendys jr bacon cheeseburger

You will find no better burger than the wendys jr bacon cheeseburger

Attached: wendy_s_junior_bacon_cheeseburger_by_wlart12-d9w6roc.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there

they need to be bringing more vegan burgers to the restaurants. they'd probly sell out in a jiffy.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: product-mcchicken.png (720x720, 238K)

Name a better burg.
I'd eat them if they were good and not şòý.

You guys are all gay degenerates. The best burger obviously is the bacon king from Burger King.

It’s good I a pinch but five guys.

Attached: 76B0AA6E-46A5-4BDC-A021-08F3A5FD9E18.png (950x535, 825K)

this but unironically

Hamburger and apple pie are the one of the wrost thing too eat. Rather go hungery

They don't have bk near me
For boomers

It's a burger thread, if you don't want to talk burgers then gtfo

No BK near you? Damn that sucks bro.

Almost in every airport.

they do taste good

tried mcchicken for firs time today, probably best thing they got there

Found the faggot
For me it's chick-fil-a

Okay, i,don't like them over how dry the meet get. I love too be ablw too fine one were the meet it not dry and taste less. I try many place but it still have that trouble.

there are hamburgers with way more flavor in the end of my block where i live that are being sold in small station like this

Attached: 4_1.jpg (1280x853, 154K)

Try the beef sir.

I was a wendys gmit ama

Closest one is 10 miles away.
>For me it's chick-fil-a
We have had one for, like, a year and there's still lines. People are so fucking retarded to line up for fast food.
I'd love a mexican burger. Mexican cuisine in general, I feel like is the best at preparing meat.
what's a gmit?

Found the faggot

BBQ bacon double cheeseburger from BK

>double
why you need so much meat

White Castle

;^)

I already ate Wendy's once today and you're making my mouth water at the idea of going back. Stop it burger, stop trying to change me into an American.

Attached: Yui about to eat the burg.png (283x292, 98K)

They have monster

Attached: 58677D7D-1FA6-406D-910B-D4F6F28AF4C9.jpg (724x2623, 447K)

Store manager in training

o_0
soon.....
why did u ditch management to be a roofer???

You will find no better burger than the krusty burger

Attached: Krusty_Burger.png (800x450, 574K)

I was doing insulation and drywall at the same time. I was laid off and my store got given to someone else 2 weeks before my daughter was born. I met the reps for my company while applying at another Wendys and they liked my attitude.