Where do you wish to live?

me: a small city that is growing, close to the mountains, with lots of forests, with temperature of 0C - 20C
you?

Attached: ..jpg (970x646, 393K)

in a rural small town

me: large college town, close to beaches and theme parks, with lots of swamp, and temperatures between 15C and 35C

israel

living somewhere on the bayou looks like it would be cool
somewhere rural with huge open plains and mountains
some super hightech ultramodern city with lots of people in it
somewhere with tropical rainforests and swamps like in vietnam

Some forest planet with a ton of weird semi-intelligent animals I can bang.

I feel retarded asking, but where is there a town that is close to the mountains and doesn't get cold?

Deep in a frosit some were spoky but I was a summer home in Venice Italy. If I had too live alone it be a houes boat that I would juat move place too place.

Attached: download.jpg (287x176, 8K)

Somewhere exactly like the one you described. I wanna move to southern Chile as soon as i graduate

6 feet under

why not just be my gay butler or a while first?

probably somewhere in the middle east

In parts of Mexico, Ecuador and Colombia there are mountainous regions that don't even get under 10C(50F, same happens with Brazil, that is mostly mountains in the south.
Based and redpilled

Anchorage

Attached: image.jpg (778x1090, 174K)

where do you live now?
I may be willing to trade

>In parts of Mexico, Ecuador and Colombia there are mountainous regions that don't even get under 10C(50F, same happens with Brazil, that is mostly mountains in the south.
Hmm, I feel like mountains need snow to be considered mountains. That's just my own definition, though. Like Mount Sinai is just a hill in my book.

why would you want to leave
google Béziers, that's where I'm moving

because its a shitty town filled with old rundown buildings and a depressing atmosphere
also theres a lot of drug addicts and no job opportunities

Isn't Telluride only for millionaires?

anywhere

Sounds like you want to live in Parksville, British Columbia. It gets up to around 30°C for a couple of weeks in the summer, though.

Honestly I'd just like to live in some flatlands next to a forest

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-212058_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 203K)