Who takes Alice 3D's photographs, since he's not holding a selfie-stick or anything?

Who takes Alice 3D's photographs, since he's not holding a selfie-stick or anything?

Attached: hana-and-alice-2.jpg (739x415, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/celtyplays
youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's taken from webcam

DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE SUBHUMAN DIE

No u.

You're a Dane. You don't get to call yourself human either

It's taken on a tripod.

Someone was manually holding her shit for a while....Reimu perhaps?

Attached: 1532614868839.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

Maybe.

Almost all of them are taken with Tripods though.
You can see the reflection of one here.

Attached: 1517014816693.jpg (1344x756, 232K)

Sorry, I don't come here all that often. Is there anywhere you can here him/her speaking?

Check out her twitch.
twitch.tv/celtyplays

Loyal Alice Pup detected.

Youtube by the same name.
Sockler fuck off.

Hey pup.

Cute nickname.

pup pup pup
What the fuck kind of pokemon are you you silly cunt?

((((SHE)))) BRIBES PEOPLE TO RECORD HER SHIT

How much attention does she pay you with, pup?

Who the fuck said I had anything to do with her?

You're defending her pretty adamantly for someone with on affiliation.

no*

You have the wrong idea mate. I'm just making fun of your overuse of a word

Korbo seriously.
Please stop.

I'm being as genuine as I possibly can be in Jow Forums. I legitimately think you have a severe psychological issue that you need help for.

This isn't healthy. I'm not saying this to be condescending or to shit on you or whatever, believe me. I've already worked that out of my system. You genuinely need to see a mental health professional. Level yourself out to put an end to this manic episodes of yours.

Oh ok. I mistook you for the faggot aussie sucking her dick. nevermind.

All good

Funny how you only beg him to stop when he talks about Alice....

You don't care about him. Stop feigning that you care. You just want the Alice shaming to stop.

You don't know anything, sockler. You speak from a position of sheer ignorance. You just keep making assumptions to fit your narrative.

I could care less what you think. Korbo actually has a problem. If you think you need to be a roadblock on the path to him getting better, to fuel his obsession to fit your own ends?

You're truly irredeemable.
But that's exactly the kind of attitude I would expect from someone who once said you want Alice's fucking -dog- to be forced to watch her suffer and die.

Cast whatever mud you need to, to make yourself feel better. But it won't make you any less of a piece of repugnant shit.

He just might need help, or he may be trolling. But you don't truly care. You just like labeling him "mentally unstable" if that's the narrative, you can discredit him as "crazy korbo", even if he has valid points.

Attached: rsz_inkedinkedjifadm5_li.jpg (2303x1720, 485K)

Fuck off she's irredeemable. A bunch of insults and words is nothing compared to 8 years of stealing and lying for the sake of anonymous money

Le Jow Forums celebrity fan group

He doesn't have valid points and he IS mentally unstable.
Korbo, Get help.
You're just making shit up at this point.

Like those 3 logs you faked to "frame" her.
Seriously. See a doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk

Attached: tumblr_p3k3pr6BAW1tbqjljo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 354K)

>and he IS mentally unstable.
No he's trolling you. How long are you going to defend her? You're sounding a little unstable too, user.

Just stop. You don't know whats going on. Don't get involved.

Sockler, you either seriously don't get it, or you just plain don't want to.

As I said before, it doesn't matter fuck all. Just stop fueling his delusions before he does something serious.

Attached: 1382719495669.jpg (362x477, 37K)

Alice's personal twitch promoter is back, I see.

But I legitimately agree with him on certain things. You try and discredit everything he says, but SOME of it has validity. Some of it definitely doesn't. I just respond to the parts I agree with.

I'm not promoting her twitch. He asked a question and I answered it.

Could Alice's face be pretty?

I don't care. Stop.
I wouldn't put it past him to actually try to hurt someone in real life because they bear a passing similarity to her.

Then my apologies.

>Could Alice's face be pretty?
Doubt it.

Attached: 1527128924663.jpg (522x143, 7K)

>Literally just fucking tell you he might try to hurt someone that looks like her
>You fucking post a picture that has some of her face in it

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Just stop talking about her.
Some of you are obsessed, I can tell.
Don't take it too far.

I wonder if that stuttering retard will ever show his d-d-dick.

Fuck off.

What is setting up an automatically timer on a camera

Or recording video and cutting out the frames you want.