If ((((Alice)))) has burns on her body why didn't she ever show one in her videos and pictures?

If ((((Alice)))) has burns on her body why didn't she ever show one in her videos and pictures?

Attached: 1533466031175.jpg (522x143, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdyXKJ8NcNI
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6069405/#6069405
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6070552/#6070552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

This

Maybe she doesn't want to?
This is why people wear a wig if the don't have hair or eye-pach.

I KNOW RIGHT SHE HAS THREATENED SOMEONE TO BE ((((HER)))) SUBSTITUTE THAT'S ((((HER)))) DOG AND FURTHER PROOF ((((SHE)))) DOES SHADY STUFF

>SHE HAS THREATENED SOMEONE TO BE ((((HER)))) SUBSTITUTE
What?

Fuck off. You're not making any sense. Take your meds and go to bed. Have you thought maybe she's self concious about them?

SHE SHOWS HER FUCKING LEGS LIKE NOTHING ON STREAMS GUESS WHAT
NO BURNS
NOT A FUCKING TRACE OF FIRE INJURY

"self-conscious"

Attached: 1530745713531.jpg (1344x756, 216K)

Nice dick bulge.

OwO
What is this

Why don't you put my name in your namefield and post shits like yesterday instead of harassing her just 'cause she doesn't like you? That would be fun tbdesu.

DICK BULGE = MALE

Why the fuck would she show off ugly burns?
It's not that hard to wrap your head around.
This is literally just made up nonsense.

You will never fuck her, so why are you so obsessed over her?

Why would I even touch such a fucking turd is beyond me but she's a lying piece of shit and deserves the worst.

Korbo you've literally faked logs and make shit up.
The only lying turd here is you.

I didn't fake shit stop assuming things fucking orbiter

Holy crap
It's actually a he?!

I'm not assuming anything, I know who you are and what you do.

You faked a tweet, you faked her youtube page getting hacked, you faked discord logs. You also outright said you were going to "frame" her. Can't get more obvious than that.

@6099565
@6099571
@6099654
@6100562
Cringe

Attached: A5D3906F-3716-44F5-A4DC-90185BB90A74.jpg (680x499, 60K)

Obviously not.

She gathers information on those she percieves as a threat....she's not a nice person.

Attached: Screenshot (99).png (437x155, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IdyXKJ8NcNI

Attached: 0b0d043f0bf9265c3452695a904f6620.jpg?e=1533566094&m=D704RK6YSA50KK7RXmQkgQ.jpg (750x600, 374K)

Ok, who cares?
If they're spamming her threads she has every right to get information on them

But how do you explain the bulge?

>If they're spamming her threads she has every right to get information on them

Yeah, people posting random stupid shit on a RANDOM BOARD without rules is worth DOXXING over. That makes total sense.

There is no bulge. That's just the lighting. There are other pictures of her in that same bikini in better lighting and there isn't anything.

She says she's Asian but she looks like a tranny Caucasian

That's quite a fucking large leap you're making from
"Gathering information" to "doxxing" Get your fucking head checked.

Good luck gathering info on me and my hundreds of fake accounts

S-she is asian, user. CAUC ASIAN!

And a bit of a slut

Attached: 20180726_133006.jpg (436x506, 91K)

>She has every right to spy on them
BUT I HAVE NO RIGHT TO EXPOSE HER LIES RIGHT RIGHT FUCKING ORBITER FAT SACK OF SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT GO SUCK HER TRANNY COCK AND BEG HER TO SHILL YOU MORE FUCKING SUBHUMAN

How are you doing meido-kit?
Long time no see.

Again, large leap your making from "gathering information" and "Spy"

Also what the fuck is wrong with you? You're barely even making sense anymore

Why do people care about her so much?

I think you need a 10-bit monitor.

No girls online

Well Korbo is an obsessed psychotic.
He has 3 other threads about her up already.

you know, you fucking retards trying to anaylize this person is more pathetic than even the most lamest of internet female attention

are any of you going to be okay even if she exploited you for money in entirely foreseeable circumstances that you didn't have to get involved in?

Just give me your addresses and I'll kill you all out of pity. You're literally orbiting a Jow Forums "celebrity" of all things.

TOTALLY NORMAL NOT OBSESSED AT ALL

Calm down lad
it's just Jow Forumss

Fuck off stop making up shit excuses for your fake gf

Stop being an obsessed maniac first.

Fine I guess.
Risotto was made and such.

No clue.
Must be a mentality lonely chantards develop after a while.

I just fail to see the point of all this internet drama. Its just some Jow Forums celebrity, why would anyone obsess over her that much?

Mental illness is my best guess.

ifd alis hav penes wy never shove penes ???????

Fuck off she's been lying to you for 8 FUCKING YEARS WHILE COUNTING THE SHEKELS VIRGIN LOSERS LIKE THE AMERIMUTT ABOVE GIVE HER TO SHOW HER BOOBS AND PRETEND TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MENTAL ILLNESSES

@6100737
Cringe, stop obsesing over alice faggot

Attached: BB433043-A51E-4811-9AE7-F5E7DF0472CE.png (680x489, 791K)

I keep hearing you talk about how horrible she is, but can you actually tell me what she has done wrong? All you do is curse.

You should try to give a shit about mental illnesses too, you obsessed fuck. You clearly need the help lmao

I don't quite know who she is and what she is doing, but if people are willing to give her their hard-earned money, then what is the problem?

Is that someone else? How is he of east asian descent? wtf?

>hates attention and Jow Forums
>does the same shit for 8 years and advertises her twitch denying she ever advertises shit
Stop being a delusional cunt already

She's tricking people into giving her money and pretending she doesn't earn shit while people donate 100$+ every time she streams shit. She's a liar and a piece of shit.

The funny thing is, she doesn't even need the money. The money is just a symbol that she enjoys of how much attention and devotion she has.

>She enjoys money
Fucking Columbus here

>hates attention and Jow Forums
Considering the majority of it is from people like you, I can see why.
>does the same shit for 8 years and advertises her twitch denying she ever advertises shit
Her twitch has only existed for a little over a year.
>She's tricking people into giving her money and pretending she doesn't earn shit while people donate 100$+ every time she streams shit.
She isn't and she doesn't. "$100" every stream is just something you're pulling out of your ass.

Besides she's already posted her income from twitch for Nomie and Mrs. Normie and they changed their minds about her.

She doesn't make shit and gives away far more.

Well, its their money that is being spent, why do you care about it so much?

>gives fake income
Explain this fucking cunt she's hiding her earnings now

Attached: 1533481926507.png (1476x967, 587K)

Because she's a liar and manipulative and then acts so sweet and nice no matter what to cover it up. She'll never insult you quite directly, but be very dismissive if you call her out on her shit.

@6100873
Cringe obsessive shitalian

Attached: 401877B2-DCCD-4439-A1F0-2B0A2E5EECD0.jpg (684x546, 62K)

That money either goes into shit cosplaying or to hobos on the streets who are eager to get their bucks to get new drugs. How's that? Sure as shit it helps people right?

>She doesn't make shit and gives away far more.
Every time I see this, I can tell that we've lost another good user and he's become a loyal pup to what he thinks is a good person.

Attached: MONEY.png (645x430, 614K)

That's a wishlist that doesn't exist anymore you dense fuck.

Here are the threads if you don't believe me

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6069405/#6069405

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6070552/#6070552

Of course she's dismissive of someone like you that keeps accusing her of fake bullshit, user.

Well check out that those threads then, dumbass.

SHE DOES IT TO HELP PEOPLE OMG

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-05-12-47-34_1.jpg (1080x462, 89K)

>But I know she just wants them to OD on meth

Korbo, taking screencaps of some lie you made up isn't evidence.

No more wishlist because she wants to hide shills giving her money.

What about the proof I put up, pup?

given alice doesn't exploit people....

Lol you can see where the edits have been made.

Go check the thread on your own before shooting your shit fucking retard I wasn't even awake at that hour.

Unironically this. She got called out for having a wishlist she "forgot about". My question is, if she doesn't want donations, why have a wishlist in the first place? Why does take donations on twitch?

based

the proof is in you lying about her DMs and Twitter messages lmao

I still don't get it why you people choose to obsess over somebody you clearly hate instead of simply ignoring them. But I don't really want to contribute anything more to this internet drama, so I guess I'll stop trying to figure out your motives.

>the proof is in you lying about her DMs and Twitter
I did no such thing, what?

Wait, so, someone said "hey it's kinda bad you have a wishlist" and she said "Yeah that makes sense, let me take it down" and you go "HAHAH THAT'S EVIDENCE AGAINST HER". didn't she already explain all this shit to normie and ms normie?

based

Attached: 42343433.png (256x256, 10K)

you did and continue to do so. you are really pathetic when you have to make shit up to try and hurt someone

very interesting thread

Because unlike her, I legitimately care about other anons being taken advantage of. I know it seems like I'm just being a shitty troll, but I don't like that she masquerades her need for orbiters as charity.

I said go check the thread in the archive fucking brainlet and come back wake the fuck up

Your lives must be very good

Why did she have a wishlist? Why does she still accept donations on twitch? baka

baseesd

but it IS charity. she posted her expense reports, as seen here

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 00.13.34.png (1440x1456, 250K)

She DELETED it.
What proof?
I don't care about your lies, Korbo.

you can't not accept donations on twitch if you are partner dude

Mods sticky this post

also there are a few videos where her burns are clearly visible

Your parents are very proud of you

Attached: 4324234324.png (980x1103, 584K)

Wow, a list. It's almost as if we have no way of verifying any of this.

>you can't not accept donations on twitch if you are partner dude
Hmm...I wonder why she decided to be a partner...

based

it was verified in a thread with Normie, go look it up nig