Asian women are the absolute worst

Why are asian women such race traitors? They treat white boys like fucking trophies. What makes them hate their own race so willingly? No other race's women hates its own men the way asian women do.

Attached: 1533419334949.jpg (744x1115, 233K)

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

fuck off with the race mixing threads you FUCKING FAGGOT

Disregard all thots, they'll only steal from you and betray you

How can you tell some one on line has a shamefully tiny asian penis

He calls women self hating because they have the self repect to refuse to be molested with a Vienna Sausage

Attached: Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg (600x450, 45K)

>white dude be looking like; HALP
>hoverhand
what a homo

White people don't want to live with asians.

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

dbl checked
it's all about the dick

LOL.....look at those faggot twigs

Attached: asupnigga07.52 AM.png (374x282, 209K)

>She is already mixed, so I don't see why she should care

Hapas are generally less happy

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-224624_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 478K)

If it makes you feel better, I'd never get with one of your women Chang

Attached: 1533216270372.png (1480x1110, 1.42M)

People feel disgust looking at mix race couples

Attached: Screenshot_20180805-114719_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 573K)

What a pitiful cock head

It's just biology. Women have evolved to prefer stronger, taller men. That's fine in the homogenous context but in multiracial societies that has catastrophic effects for Asian men. Apparently the average Asian man needs around 300k in yearly income to compete with the average white man. It's not fair but you can't really do anything about it.

every woman wants a tall, strong, blue eyed bf.

wouldn't exactly consider anyone on Jow Forums a "human being" tbqh

White women
> Once you go black you can't go back
> White guy cocks are too small
> Black men are much more masculine and better in bed

White men
> dumb coalburning piece of shit
> roastie whore I hope you burn in hell
> fucking nigger monkeys get AIDS and die

Asian women
> white men are much more masculine
> i love white cock so much

White men
> Gimme I want 3.14 cutie gf

Women who talk shit on men of their own race are ALL in the SAME category. Asian girls that exclusively date white men and talk shit on asian men is no different than Stacy the nigger fucking coalburner who thinks white boys are losers. These women are psychotic and have daddy issues. Avoid them like the plague.

white women are just too damn fat these days

gimme white cock

Attached: Miss-China.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Seriously, why do asian girls get plastic surgery and use contacts and hair dye to look white? It's pathetic desu. They're so self hating that they think looking like pic related is better than looking Asian

Attached: 28056312_585237405156106_8003742228547617603_n.jpg (540x960, 49K)

>Women have evolved to prefer stronger, taller men.

So you don't mind white women fucking black men then according to your logic?

In multiracial societies like America, blacks dominate all the mainstream sports (football, basketball, etc.). It's documented scientifically that the average black man has more testosterone than other men. If you think asian cock sizes are smaller than average, than those same studies also show black men rank #1 in size.

race mixing steals superior white genes and keep a white person occupoed from having pure white kids. its genetic warfare. the gooks are more numerious, they are winning on this exchange.

>Asian girls that exclusively date white men and talk shit on asian men is no different than Stacy the nigger fucking coalburner
apart from the fact that one of them are elevating their genes and the other is throwing them away

Wrong, Asian women are breeding up. Stacy is breeding down.

>americuck
niggerworship seems to be as american as applepie.

Huwhite expat here

Can confirm. They think in a different way to us, its hard to describe, but for them dating is much more like it was in Europe pre-60s, i.e. a contract between two parties. In addition, Asian society valued intelligence as a measure of social status (if you passed the state exams in China you became an official, meaning megabucks), as a result dorky nerds became highly prized mates.

So while they would usually attach themselves to some skinny, boring dude they have nothing in common with, when they see a white guy they instantly think that's a better deal, and try and give him the succ instead.

Basically Azn men need to sweeten the deal for the girls. It's just the way they're built, we're a new entrant to their dating market and the eternal Chong hasn't figured out how to compete yet. They will though, they always do

Gotta move the moment you smell cooked dog or kfc in your neighbourhood or your home loses value in about 6 months until you can barely swap it for a stolen car.

Men's seed is virtually worthless, women's eggs are valuable. By stealing those from another race you are claiming war booty. Bleaching is the mosy noble act a man can commit.

If you wanted to elevate your gene pool, you'd stick to white women.

With an asian women, you'll either end up with a basturdized mongrel son who looks nothing like you or a hapa girl who will still look more asian than white.

My point is that these type of women are all psychologically wired the same. Sure they look different, but they're all the same whores with daddy issues. You wouldn't want a women like that to be raising your kids.

For example, if your asian wife absolutely detests asian men but end having a hapa son looking more asian than white, what do you think is going to happen to that kid?

You're forgetting that that isn't the only mating component. IQ is highly relevant, not just genetically but also econmically. Overall all races prefer whites. It's just the best mix of individual components.

Stop spamming these threads

not in a monogamous society.

BUT white men are breeding down.

Why is this so hard to understand? We can all agree that asian men are lower on the totem pole. Guess where asian men come from? AN ASIAN MOTHER

Asian men are shorter on average and less bulky BECAUSE all their mothers are shorter on average and petite.

IQ and other pro-civilization traits are what matter.

Attached: Asian Penis Wrap.jpg (4752x3168, 3.38M)

Cool guy mod, could have just deleted this shit.

>10 how can white man even compete threads surfacing free meanwhile

i'm not talking about myself nor have i contested anything you've said you cretin
i stated that asian women and black women obviously want to trade up. the white woman already belongs to the top caste and thus chooses to throw what has been given to her away which i find far more detestable

If white boys are getting you mad....wait until season 2!

Attached: 1523908896598.jpg (570x570, 44K)

Attached: Gay Asian Orgy.jpg (600x432, 130K)

as soon as hispanics niggers and other scum reaches a large enough percentage.
Aka as soon as people realize crime rates are about to go up and property valie is about to go down.
This is called BEING SMART...which is a white thing to do...i get it

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

That chink got what she deserved.

I would advice white men NOT to racemix with Asian women, & visa versa. The hybrid offspring usually end up as ugly, & if they are guys, Asian women hate them.

Seriously, what do Asian women have against Asian men?

LOL Please, Asian hate niggers, & any Asian woman who sleeps with them will be shunned & ostracized by both her family & friends

That's one ugly mutt.

>& any Asian woman who sleeps with them will be shunned & ostracized by both her family & friends
That used to be the case for white women too. Times are changin'. Why do you care about the preferences of a girl who you're never going to be with?

mad

Attached: tumblr_nb88xwpQs61sus43jo1_1280.jpg (950x633, 206K)

>Women who talk shit on men of their own race are ALL in the SAME category. Asian girls that exclusively date white men and talk shit on asian men is no different than Stacy the nigger fucking coalburner who thinks white boys are losers. These women are psychotic and have daddy issues. Avoid them like the plague.
You are 100% correct sir.

Guys who fall for race traiting bitches are such imbeciles.

It's so satisfying to know how easily triggered you are

I've been to Asian, Tyrone. They don't like niggers, & you're kidding yourself thinking they will accept your racemixing abomination.

Second, why would I be mad? They both look like shit. 9/10 the gook gal has had tons of surgury, & black guy is getting cucked either way.

Troll harder.

I'm not attracted to Asian women, but hey, whatever makes you sleep at night, Tyrone.

>I've been to Asian
Speak English if you're going to argue in English.

I'm also not black, it's just so fun to see you rage. Poor boy.

Attached: 1530241372576.png (685x905, 877K)

Doesn't matter what race, race mixing is wrong.
The relationship doesn't last due to cultural differences & the children end up ugly hybrids with self-esteem issues.

Any woman who talks shit about men of her own race is psychotic & has daddy issues. Avoid them like the plague.

LOL Whatever you say, Amerimutt.

Reality is most interracial relationships NEVER work & many women who talk shit about men of their own race are psychotic & have daddy issues.

No loss in the gene pool seeing them with trash.

Imagine being this triggered over people you'll never know dating, kek

Attached: 1505493668641.jpg (960x960, 110K)

You always put roasties on the pedastal?

I just don't care who a girl dates as long as they're happy and treated well, you sad little man.

This thread again...

Attached: 1522905501283.jpg (801x876, 244K)

Daily reminder

Attached: 1530300305975.png (1024x633, 486K)

>I just don't care who a girl dates as long as they're happy and treated well, you sad little man
LOL Are you kidding!?!?! Most niggers treat their white women like shit.

Attached: YKQxS.jpg (750x600, 89K)

>LOL Are you kidding!?!?! Most niggers treat their white women like shit.
>MOST
No. Stay triggered, though.

Attached: 1528593279989.jpg (900x1200, 165K)

Here's more proof.

White women are dating DOWN in the gene pool by sleep with nignogs. Don't say you weren't warned, roastie.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

PS: There's over 72 of these montages!

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-72.jpg (650x1032, 217K)

Get real roastie. Majority of women who date blacks end up as either single moms or end up killed. Which do you prefer?

Wow, there are thousands of cases of black men beating or killing white women that they date??

One could make montages of all the white women killed and beaten by white men, and I'm sure they'd equal your 72 montages. You're delusional.

Attached: 1518097067868.jpg (750x557, 77K)

>Tyrone
>Amerimutt
>Roastie

You're just grasping for straws at this point. Pretty pathetic, user.

Attached: 1502392269268.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

>One could make montages of all the white women killed and beaten by white men, and I'm sure they'd equal your 72 montages. You're delusional.
Wrong again, roastie.

PS: That's one ugly baby you got there.

Attached: page9-2.gif (250x250, 5K)

>Tyrone
>Amerimutt
>Roastie

So which are you? No self-respecting person hates their own race.

>PS: That's one ugly baby you got there.
Hilarious.

I don't hate my own race, cuck. I just like posting pictures that get you mad.

Attached: 1532142072577.jpg (686x960, 113K)

>I don't hate my own race, cuck. I just like posting pictures that get you mad.
Mad at what? I've never had any interest in white women who've been with blacks. They're they're bottom feeders--lowest of low.

Best case scenario, they become single moms with a weird looking mutt. Worst case scenario, their pet groid kills them. (pic related)

Either way, I see it as no loss in the gene pool. The groids are doing us a favor by eliminating the stupid, wicked, white women.

BTW I can't wait till this guy eventually leaves you for some other coalburner, leaving you with regrets & dismain. Just remember, you deserved it.

Seeing how you refuse to answer any of my questions, I am 100% convinced you are a ROASTIE.

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 10K)

>I am 100% convinced you are a ROASTIE.
I'm not, but it's hilarious how you assume every pic posted is me. What a silly little boy.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6jtf6TFeI1uj8n25_540.jpg (540x675, 57K)

You still want to keep playing this game, roastie? Or do I have to keep posting photos of what your potential future will be for being a race traitor?

Attached: once-you-go-aum1tw.jpg (600x397, 37K)

Because it IS YOU, you dumb broad.

How long until he gives you mudshark glasses?

Attached: once-you-go-black-sunglasses.jpg (326x226, 20K)

Don't say you weren't warned, roastie

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-71.jpg (650x1032, 201K)

Tainted for life.

Good luck getting with Chad after Jamal leaves you, whore. You're gonna need it.