User, you've been replaced by a robo-Chad sex doll. You should've known you could never compete

user, you've been replaced by a robo-Chad sex doll. You should've known you could never compete.

Attached: 20180807_144039.jpg (1080x1801, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/721700/Male-sex-dolls-Gabriel-Harmony-Real-Doll-robot-cyborg-android-future
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/721700/Male-sex-dolls-Gabriel-Harmony-Real-Doll-robot-cyborg-android-future

tfw being replaced by commander shepard doll

Sage and Report spam threads

Attached: 1458662292794.jpg (330x319, 43K)

Can't be REplaced if I was never PLACED to begin with.

Attached: 1518391489086.gif (300x300, 14K)

the lower one definitely too the bogpill

can this robot cook his gf dinner and clean her house or wash her dishes and do her landry like me...NO

>can order your sex doll in any race
>choose spic

That's fine. She was a whore anyway. I've got robo-Stacy, she's disease free and has no mental health issues.

lmao first Looks like that Felon that became a model that married a billionaire and impregnated her

second Looks like Young Bogdanoff

I can imagine I will buy one when I hit Menopause but I hope they won't look the way they look now then

the vriety for female dolls is bigger so far

>no money to take
>no child support to collect
>have to clean it or the moldy dick will give you diseases
Yeah nah this is obviously for gay men.

Lel. Can't unsee.

>sex dolls! so unfair! OMG you nerdy incels! Whos gonna do your cooking and cleaning
>Watch out boys! These dolls don't tire or have """performance issues""". Get it ladies! Yaaaas queen!

Hairbrushes have existed for hundreds of years yet they still crave male attention.

Who would win the gender wars if robots provided sexual needs. Obviously the women robot would be able to bear children, would the man robot be able to cum with REAL sperm?

Could we do an experiment to see what happens when we just put robo-chad and robo-stacy together

Attached: image.png (600x600, 180K)

So women complain and demand that female sex dolls for men should be banned, yet there is no uproar about these male sex dolls which by the way look absolutely shit. Step it up women, you're showing how useless you are!

>Work the clit until she's shaking and spent
>Drop a load or two in her
>Go back to playing video games
women are not that hard to satisfy. Now find me a broad who can give a decent blowjob and I'll be impressed.

robochad will never cum money, so I'm safe

A dildo programmed to have unique conversations.
Women really are mentally ill.

men, obviously
men need women for sex and procreation
women need men for those along with everything else
keep in mind artificial wombs are on the way and scientists have already created eggs from skin cells

oh, there'll be a market for these dolls, alright...but it's NOT women.
It's gays. 99.9% of the market is gay men.
and saged

You bet chadbot's sweet ass it is for us faggots.

>the vriety for female dolls is bigger so far
that's cause men like different things. women all like the same thing

no this is a very shallow, transparent attempt to "turn the tables" on men advocating for these dolls by showing them that "they can be replaced too"
it deliberately ignores the fact that men seek alternatives to ignore grave financial losses and women seek men to inflict them

i bought a magic wand and now i don't have to get tmj from munching that puss. i just hold it to the clit while i'm going to pound town and she cums every time. ezmode

COMMANDER SHEPARD

You are right, women use dildos men can use Sucky Suck Stacy 5000.

what happens when the robo-chads and the robo-sluts attain inevitable awareness of each other?

>Be roastie
>Watching the Ellen show with your inanimate bf Makmud
>Not feeling so fresh down there
>Go to doctor
>Got massive infection bc forgot to sanitize Makmud after going up the tailpipe
>Medical bill outrageous because no insurance and no breadwinner bf
>The absolute state

>we'll bang, ok?