I'm fucking cold

i'm fucking cold

utterly freezing

someone send help. preferably someone on fire

Attached: 974cfb4300f0742b8c5783019bdb2a21.jpg (768x900, 307K)

VOTE LABOUR, CUNT.
JORDIES 4 LYFE

>VOTE LABOUR, CUNT.
fuck no

oi for real tho how do you feel about liberal giving ya shit internet and bringing ya education down to romania's level

that's weird i blame you for the latter and for the former the idea of not using wireless in this massive land space was utterly fucking stupid, americans advised us against it no less

Attached: 1311355934369.jpg (315x349, 88K)

ya fault for following the same guys who invaded iraq for "WMDs". apparently your problem is that you have people cutting down the budget of your national education system and putting it in for private schools. absolutely mad.

and you also gave france a ton of scientists that helped you with battery storage or some shit, but i wonder what is the australian definition of "cold"? 25 cel?

better than guessing which out of 30 genders someone is at school instead of learning trigonometry you actual nigger

this isn't making me warmer either

Attached: 687474~1.png (600x484, 301K)

yea, the education system here is intentionally designed just to make the most money off of by instating profitable social trends into the curriculum instead of inprofitable trigonometry.

i'm suspecting it's "cold" for you in tasmania, right? it says 83 Fahrenheit in tasmania, not sure if that's "cold"

queensland and its 3°C

what the actual fuck
are you guys in the middle of some hurricane lol

no

bring on summer

winter

i thought an australian winter was 70 fahr

stop using meme measurements i have literally no concept of fahrenheit

uhhh... 35 c?

google said 21
no winter is a very real thing here
fucking awful usually

Attached: gaafwqeqwe.jpg (462x380, 21K)

Cold is good though

winter here is -12, at least where i am. get through it, put your computer really close to your dong lol

25C here
trade me please

i wish i could omfg

please hurry, am melting

>positive number of degrees Celsius
>cold
what