Is mind control a real thing?

Can people really be mind controlled to do things they normally wouldn't? is it just weak willed people being fed propoganda? Do governments use it for nefarious shit? I know mkultra is / was a real thing but is there any proof that it actually is possible?

Attached: mind-control.jpg (562x316, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wdUu3u9Web4
youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04
youtube.com/watch?v=owootTAuxic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlov's_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=SUoUfGjnrZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes to all

The Earth is unironically flat.

Flat earth is a jewish conspiracy theory to derail any topic mildly plausible

Attached: Thats+right+goy+i+for+one+think+jews+are+an+_f50dbfdb811700f69c1479c972ed2ac6.jpg (252x291, 16K)

yes evil people rule the world through mind control. fritz springmeier wrote books on it

What would ironically flat look like?

Attached: EB0B5755-1EAC-4FF3-B1D1-1EF8603CD3AD.gif (408x303, 708K)

While yes, you could mind control a person... it is far easier to simply educate them from a young age into doing what you want.

Attached: 1507909183201.png (700x400, 378K)

Yes and they've hidden their confessions of doing all of it in much of the consumer media including music movies and video games.

Just watch a movie like Labyrinth or hell go all the way back to Wizard of Oz and you'll see that they've hidden esoteric mind control symbolism in the very material they've been using against us pre and post mk.

I think much of what we see today came from the third reich when the CIA adopted their propaganda machine and used it in conjunction with the gatekeepers to keep the masses brainwashed.

Of course the main vessel was once television and the printed press but is now almost exclusively social media focused which is why the majority of robotic sheep today are millennial leftist sjws. It no longer works on patriotic Americans to support banker wars because A) the platforms for those demographics are dead and B) they are all redpilled on who is destroying their livelihood and world as they know/knew it.

It’s not really even that hard..
Example: The Milgram Experiments
youtu.be/wdUu3u9Web4

Attached: A445F158-88B8-4BEF-9E49-3AD8151CFEAD.gif (320x180, 299K)

Newspapers are propaganda
Radio is propaganda
Television is propaganda
Hollywood is propaganda
Now the most important question: who controls the media? If you had to pick one particular group of people, who would it be?

Are they worth reading? I googled Springmeier and hes made out to be a lunatic, but i figure if that shit was true of course that's how (((they)))) would portray you.

Ask Alex Jones.

You'd have to be already susceptible to the programming for it to work.
>weak willed/low IQ
>medicated
>comped (((therapist)))
>markers fit intended falseflag purpose (james holmes, nick cruz)

Unironically flat looks different how?
Asking for a fren

Attached: 56446293-DB3E-4D71-AD80-A67F1CF766C8.jpg (553x600, 67K)

Attached: 1503647174679.jpg (960x504, 107K)

yes i was receiving mind messages to vote for hillary a week before the election, something fucky was going on, i just kept hearing "hillary" "hillary clinton" "vote hillary clinton" one night for like 10 minutes it was weird as fuck. i just chalked it up to being overly tired and staying up past my bedtime but looking back i think it was some weird ass shit and it wouldnt surprise me if it was some sort of government project. luckily im not easily swayed and always planned on voting far right for anything and everything but it was disconcerting to say the least. the first and only time ive ever heard random voices like that in my head. did anyone else notice something similar? i should have written down the day and time

Just shove some devils breath in their faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04

Question you should be asking is creating alters that can be triggered to the surface by fracturing a human mind through trauma when young possible?

Answer is yes.

Yes and yes, MK Ultra was trauma based mind control good for certain individuals but not applicable to everyone. now brainwashing over decades and generations that is what we are seeing the fruits of now. Hollywood is one the main culprits and who controls hollywood. It nothing that fancy the same theory's regarding advertising apply. They create "culture" in a studio and broadcast it for consumption. Mcarthy became aware and shut his investigation down, that's an example for how long this is been the program.

Its got be
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Attached: THE-ENEMY-IS-SYPHILIS.jpg (640x992, 121K)

rubber hose cryptography
google it

Wots super devil mean by this?

Attached: B7B1A2D5-1FDD-4858-8637-C9524D9324B9.gif (250x250, 425K)

The digits don't lie.

>Can people really be mind controlled to do things they normally wouldn't?
Absolutely without a doubt.
>is it just weak willed people being fed propoganda?
Propaganda affects weak willed people more but affects everyone on some level.
>Do governments use it for nefarious shit?
All major governments actively do this.
>is there any proof that it actually is possible?
They'll never let you perform extensive studies and release hard evidence on such a weapon for the public to see.

MK Ultra induced psychosis, which is bad for any sort of control given how each actor is neurochemically unique, unless modern advances on the program have solved that problem. You can induce schizoid behaviors but not direct or aim them very well or at all.

Hypnosis combined with LSD is actually quite effective

Attached: CIA hypnosis research.jpg (687x608, 259K)

Worth reading if you want some truth.

hypnosis is a voluntary subconscious effect, much like many alleged demonic possessions, the actor is effectively allowing themselves to be voodoo'd into becoming a willing puppet for commands or at least doing a very good impression of being so

it only works if you believe it works

I had an odd dream about her and Bill, but specifically an encounter with her within two months within the election. Idk?

I meant to type: “within two months of the election”

yeah maybe it was a bit further back before the election, it might have been at least a month or so now that i think about it because it halloween handt happened yet. i dont know i was spending a lot of time on Jow Forums so maybe i just internalized all the hilldawg shitposters and lefties trying to steal our board

which is what the LSD is for.

i doubt you've experienced the affects but the outrageous can be convincing under it with the right authoritarian tone.

i myself have been able to induce the realistic feeling of being in a Huey chopper reenacting the scene from the door gunner from full metal jacket in multiple people all under the influence at the same time just from telling a story. imagine constant daily subjection to a tailored assault on your sense of reality by trained psychologists.

Attached: 09F198B2-9305-40FC-9F06-8816466660F2.gif (498x371, 2.94M)

Walk into a servo, or whatever you faggots call them, it’s a hot day, you’re thirsty, you’ve been driving for hours, which fridge do you walk towards instinctively before you realise how hard you’ve been answer is red.
You’ve been programmed from birth, how and what to think, what to buy, where to buy it and how often you should consume it, when you’re not spending, the money burns a hole in your pocket, you don’t know what to spend it on, but you have to buy something.
You should be noticing these urges every day. Shed your robot skin .

Yeah I made your mom do anal. Ass to mouth too. Nasty

This is as close as you will get to proof. Forget about all the symbolism bullshit, thats just to keep morons busy from doing anything relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=owootTAuxic

Attached: 266px-Sirhan_Sirhan.gif (266x377, 50K)

willpower counts for a lot, and i do mean a lot. we're still subject to the biological limitations imposed upon us by our physiology though. none are immune from influence.

Attached: brain_hack.png (1485x829, 100K)

People can use energy to do that.
Well...
Heiled

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mitsuboshi Colors - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.40_[2018.06.01_22.19.50].png (371x381, 172K)

Attached: 1489354482779.jpg (418x640, 63K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlov's_dog

This is the technique leftists use to brainwash people.

Dr Green/Mr Green aka Mengele aka father of Podesta

Attached: Screenshot_20171222-054521.jpg (640x546, 25K)

> Can people really be mind controlled to do things they normally wouldn't?

Is this a serious question?

Attached: trump-freedom-kids-sue.jpg (2560x1704, 2.65M)

>Mengele
stop with the Jew hoax stories

PSYCHIC WARFARE IS REAL

Why doesn't someone just use mind control to make worthless idiots into productive citizens?

Attached: 1523523937316.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Attached: E77C01F0-EB67-4715-9B92-C333E4626E3E.jpg (2048x836, 949K)

Had a high school tracher who would hypnotize kids in class. (50 years ago, he'd be arrested for it today). The ability to control certain people is very real. He would tell them under hypnosis for them to do silly stuff when he said a certain word after they "woke up" and they would obey without any self consciousness. Like go to the chalk board and write your name like a five year old. It was actually kind of eerie.

it's real
watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=SUoUfGjnrZA

yes, and it would be fairly easy to pull too, since modern man is exposed to so much noises, both noticeable and unnoticeable. even without noises it's easy to mind control, you just play barely noticeable sounds that piss someone off or make someone calm.

They already did that... they had to kill millions of people to make it work.

Attached: 200px-Mao_Zedong,_de_Grote_Roerganger_van_China.jpg (200x277, 12K)

Unironically yes. You have no idea how easy it is. You want to put Humans on a pedestal but we are animals. Every animal can be trained. As a matter of fact you should try it it's fun. Look up operant conditioning and dog training advice and get your wahmen to make you a sammich. Switch out treats with a compliment or b indication of affection and it will unironically work.

bosna gay