Answer the following:

Answer the following:
>Are people where you live redpilled or bluepilled
>In which way is it trending?
>Where is the most redpilled place in your opinion?
>Where is the most bluepilled?

Attached: 1531441201751.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_pubis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up and post more evangelion pics

Attached: 1533084278921.jpg (750x600, 62K)

w-what’s under that bulge lads? I need to know

It's mostly mixed here
I see lots of Trump hats and Trump bumper stickers
I live in Nevada

it looks like a fucking tranny
wew

There was a huge fucking debacle about this topic until it was revealed that she was in fact born a girl. Shirogane Sama btw.

Believe it or not, cunts actually have a bulge to them, they're not just flat holes. Even more if puffy vulva master race.

Student, upper/upper-middle and welfare class absolutely cucked. Middle/lower-middle class is becoming reactionary. People constantly feel the need to tell me that Hitler wasn't wrong about everything. Not even a joke.

>People constantly feel the need to tell me that Hitler wasn't wrong about everything. Not even a joke.
>checks flag
Elaborate please.

Attached: 1533690391246.jpg (741x602, 221K)

Bluepilled
More bluepilled (more niggers, Muslims)
Not here
Here

I don't know. I don't talk politics outside of this board because no one cares.

I don't talk to people irl so idk

>People constantly feel the need to tell me that Hitler wasn't wrong about everything.
no one is wrong about /everything/

seems like neither, maybe a little bit bluepilled
idfk
defo small towns and cities
Bratislava seems to have the most cucks

>bulge
What?

Mostly all red pilled everyone hates niggers they understand the damages they can cause to society. (Decently large "city" around 10-20thousand around the area.) Hell they had to shut down the high school back in 2016 when the election was going on because of the massive out pour of support for Trump disrupting education time.

Not the user from above but middle to lower class people have become absolutely sick of seeing refugees everywhere. Of course, no one says anything in public, but behind closed doors, oh boy, 70 years of democracy don't stand a chance against "It wasn't all that bad, you know."

Attached: 1520888545779.png (497x304, 177K)

The picture on the left. That “girl” has a bigger bulge than I do. Not normal

Example: Electrician tells me that he is called to the refugee center all the time because when those retards go out at night to smoke a light goes on which they consider too bright. So they throw rocks at it. The local government then has it replaced. That happens at least once a week. "You know Hitler made some good points"

Another: Lady friend has a new job at a brewery. Works night shift, tough job. I tell her that refugees get around 1,000 Euros in welfare per child, she interrupts mid sentence "That wouldn't have happened under Hitler! He wasn't all bad!"

Those are normal people, not political or anything. I don't even know how to react to that.

What bulge? If that is more bulge than you then I have bad news for you, daughter.

AfD's rising numbers over the years, combined with this news, gives me a lot of hope. Thanks user.

Attached: 1532322480809.png (354x363, 106K)

No thx CIA nigger, go glow in the dark somewhere else

Attached: 1533617902274.png (401x316, 145K)

>People constantly feel the need to tell me that Hitler wasn't wrong about everything.
Is this some new form of german smut? Because my penis is now erect

It was confirmed a girl you probably just have a micropenis

Jesus christ user, apply bleach to your brain please.

>>Are people where you live redpilled or bluepilled
generally bluepilled, some purplepills.

>>In which way is it trending?
tending towards the right and increasingly more redpilled

>>Where is the most redpilled place in your opinion?
in this country? mostly rural areas with low population density.

>>Where is the most bluepilled?
most major metropolitan areas.

Attached: 1532118144518.jpg (608x608, 59K)

>I don't even know how to react to that.
With pure joy

Attached: 1532326211047.png (358x231, 48K)

Dayum!

Pretty redpilled

none of this happened

it's afraid

Attached: 1528137079010.png (782x1080, 506K)

i live sydney, peeps are slightly blue. Most blue is melbourne and most red is (I actually have no idea any aussies who know whats goin on whit that)

The funny thing is, most of these people are not what you'd call a nazi. They are just really fed up with a government that does nothing for them. The AfD has such high numbers because it's the only party that shakes up the political scene, CDU und SPD have been in full panic mode for years now since they keep losing voters to the clusterfuck that is the AfD.

It's about half and half here in Michigan.
>>In which way is it trending?
More conservative on the ground and farther left in the media.
I don't even know.
California.

>t. massive faggots
That "bulge" is called a vagina.

jew york city, speaks for itself
staten island and parts of brooklyn
93% of the 5 boroughs

Extremely bluepilled. There's a very large liberal university here. The working class is quite redpilled but they shrink by the day as the city becomes more and more faggy.
Bluepill
In England? Probably anywhere where there isn't a university and it's 99%+ white.
London and Brighton

I live near spics what do you think

Virgin detected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_pubis

It really did. It's normal. People are fucking angry. You heard the 'that wouldn't have happened under Hitler' before when some minority chimped out, it's a phrase, but I've never heard that sentiment from well adjusted, mature, middle class people before. You have to understand where I live a muslim migrant recently killed a woman, dismembered her body and threw the parts on the camping grounds of the local boy scouts. Something gruesome like that hasn't happened in 50 years.

Dude, you need to encourage that. Whenever some old boomer says something like that you should respond 'yeah asbolutely, you're totally correct'. Make them feel like the youth agree with them, give them the courage to do more. This is massive.