Hello Jow Forums umm this thread will be about Scandinavia. user what do you think of us scandis...

hello Jow Forums umm this thread will be about Scandinavia. user what do you think of us scandis? anyways this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1527815111718.jpg (450x699, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNxHUfGc3gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scandinavia is shite

what? no its not

Well, I for one, don't agree with it at all! Not in the least!

Very well, we will settle our differences in the arena!

but i love Scandinavia. its not bad :(

Would you be upset if I call you a commoner? Well, that's something I might even consider doing! No laying around though, time for us to shake fists in the arena! Come on then!

norwegians a cute
I don't know about the rest of you

Attached: 1520877911985.jpg (524x524, 20K)

ehh what? arena commoner. i dont understand.

Oh, don't you think I know your dirty little tricks? Well, you're not turning this one into a gay circlejerk, go back to where you came from! Shoosh!

you be gay and shit lol, the niggers of europe lol haha

swedes and danes are nice too :)

We're going to duke it out in the ring Ritsu, man vs man. We're going to settle this dispute, see!

but we are the ones having one of the best living standards of the world. why are we bad?

but im weak. im going to loose anyway. i have nothing to gain.

Oh ritsu, that's not how you argue! You argue with fists, in the arena.

dumb retarded tranny kys

It's the principle that matters, this needs to be settled once and for all! Come on then!

go away uncute swede

I think dane's are actually
I have some danish family and they are really nice and friendly
swedes are just rude though

Attached: 1518140963148.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Oh, so I'm rude huh? Well then, I guess there's no options left. We might as well get this started with. Come on, get your fists ready!

but arguing is with words right?
oh ok im loosing anyway. i dont have much strenght

i know some danes. they are usually nice. but they talk very weird though.

>one of the best living standards of the world
wtf no, russia best

Ritsu, you need to find that little fire burning deep within the realms of your inner passion, you need to tie a rope around it and pull it out with great force! Only then can you excel, only then can you become that which you are meant to be, only then can you flower and be the man you always wanted to be. It's time now, it's time for your power to shine through and engulf whatever is keeping you down on your knees!

I'm ready lad
I'll beat you up nerd

yeah they have funny accents

Attached: 1429913518028.png (704x704, 441K)

ritsu blacked

eh but we still have it good.
yes i feel it i think

Alright, you dirty commoner! We'll have a go at the arena!

yes. they are very funny and i can stop laughing when i hear one. they always remind me of the Norwegian myth that danes have potateos stuck in their throat.
no im not. but its not wrong if i do become blacked.

ritsu blacked

im not blacked so you are wrong :(

ritsu soon to be blacked

by who? im a hapa. so thankfully black people will leave me out of it :)

have at thee, coward

that's a funny myth but it could be true
I don't know why else they'd sound so strange

Attached: 1509491333118.jpg (850x1199, 179K)

umm they are actually Norwegians but they naturally grow potatoes in their throat.

why is there some autistic virgin swede too scared to be proud of his own country shitting up the scandi thread?
i fucking hate when niggers do this

i dont know. but i want sweden to be sweden. its a nice country.so i hope you swede take good care of it.

HELLO
SCANDINAVIA?
GIVE ME ONE REASON I SHOULDN'T ABSOLUTELY NUKE THE BLACKED FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOUR FUCKING-JORDS RIGHT THIS PARSEC. YOU HAVE 6 GORILLION MILES TO ANSWER.

Attached: 1515678540354.png (467x387, 308K)

no no no dont do it. we are nice people. please spare us :(

HELLO?
YES, SEND ONE FUCKING NUKE TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY SCANDINAVIA.

Attached: 1529858048134.png (540x378, 460K)

:(

we will send Norwegian ninja too america and assasinate you

CALLS FOR HELP STATUS: ABSOLUTELY DISREGARDED. SEND NO AID TO SCANDINAVIA, ONLY THE NUKE.

p.s. this can only be stopped if you post a picture solid slange as your ninja

youtube.com/watch?v=WNxHUfGc3gE
dont nuke norway

here is a solid snake. dont do anything please

Attached: aztec-stone-snake-stone-sculpture-ad-1300-1522-EX7442.jpg (1300x1263, 270K)

I don't know about all scandanavians but the ones I've met are super nice!

SOLID SLANGE, SURSTROMMING VOLVO BOTEN ANNA?

THAT'S NOT THE SNAKE I WAS LOOKING FOR
(search it up "solid snake", in english)
SPEED UP THE NUKING.

thanks britanon
hva er det du snakker om user? jeg er litt usikker nå :(

here. please dont do anything nuking related

Attached: CNuQPdWWsAAUhha.jpg (236x283, 11K)

Jeg snakker om å redde norge for det blir sugd inn i flyktningskrisen. stem for hva som helst flyktningparti, og vær klar over krisen som de hvite menneskene står overfor. Jeg beundrer landet ditt og din kultur, godspeed, norge.

Attached: profile_figma-243-solid-snake-mgs2-ver20171205-12230-3vjap4.jpg (285x285, 24K)

tusen takk. jeg elsker Norge også. det er synn at jeg er bare en halvasiat. men jeg skal gjore det beste for Norge.

>halv-asiatik
wtf sidden da hadde du asiater?

hæ jeg skjonner ikke helt hva du sier. det er greit om vi bytter om til engelsk.

yea you're right, but still
the nukes are coming.

no i did as you promised. why the nukes? :(

What parts of Norway should I visit?

um i think Vestlandet or something that is not near oslo i think. oslo is full of foreigners and is not like the rest of norway.

Thanks for the advice, what area do you live in, or would you prefer not to say...

hmmm in ost Norge/ east norway. i used to go vacation to the summer house my grandma had in west norway. it was beautifull there. anyway the beauty is mostly on the west or north from waht i know. but you decide where you go. i dont know everything about norway or oslo.

You're alright by me, cousins.

Attached: 1531451146740.jpg (568x832, 334K)

thanks. i love iceland too.

Thanks for the help ritsu!

they terrorised my ancestors so i dont think highly of them

What's the weather like in Scandinavia?

your welcome
b-but not all of us did that
umm its pretty plain. in the summer its usaully sunny where i live. in the winter and fall its mostly cloudy but sometimes it snows. before summer its just cloudy. its usually just cloudy.