THE SINGULARITY IS COMING

This is potentially the most important clip on the Internet. Silicon Valley is fucking with DMT, talking to inter-dimensional beings, and trying to manipulate the masses to create an AI that runs off of our minds. We are constantly plugged into this system. Our kids are growing up in it. At some point the elites will reach their goal of total control. Taking Alex Jones off the main stream social media sites and trying to silence him is just more support that Alex is right.
youtu.be/fAh0r4C6Q2Q

Attached: hqdefault-25.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
archive.fo/jDcSZ
youtube.com/watch?v=FvJEOxWpTfw
archive.fo/WLBva
youtu.be/i_Ngarlj5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=KreWQWRAsJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/01/25/will-technology-help-us-live-forever/
youtube.com/watch?v=HYS4AlvnQdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we are all alex jones now.

Attached: 38814969_10215146222463445_5927172632188289024_n.jpg (960x938, 82K)

>Muh DMT
Jesus Christ, take some and understand.
Any communication with an entity is not transferred to another.

Attached: Where is Alex.jpg (532x702, 125K)

i love how batshit insane he sounds while also being coherent enough to understand. it makes him incredibly interesting to watch, it's why he got so popular to begin with.

i sincerely have no idea wtf they think they're going to accomplish by banning him. it's basically the biggest concession they could have given him, short of murdering him.

>>implying the alexjones website is akin to public domain

huurr.

it's no different than the EULA on the sites that showed him the door.

is this why the left are going so nuts?
they know somethings coming and dont want to be in power when it does.
so they cant be blamed.
just a theory.

Attached: aj1.jpg (252x266, 41K)

I like how he said "there are aliens in this room right now, your not of this world bro, your the alien" it sounds like he's joking but he's really not

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
You wanna see this!

Attached: 1533779126245.jpg (684x960, 104K)

>Infowars is the same as a monopolistic media platform that is almost required for a business to survive

Attached: 9F0C0CF8-28FE-4F83-80B5-0F26EED2F394.jpg (560x860, 76K)

Rogan is next

Attached: Lv0VJ9W.jpg (816x404, 127K)

the drug aspect is a canard but the AI aspect is very real and it's coming very soon. the nice part is it will be racist as fuck and genocide the non humans that currently stalk the earth.

Attached: 1532858888326.jpg (400x427, 146K)

>>no different than facebook or apple

wat

He has arisen. He is Punished Jones.

Attached: 1533609853034s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

What confuses you about the fact that almost all EULAs are boilerplate?

No it isn't. Singularity and AI is a false God the stupid faggot nu-elites are chasing. To their own downfall.

Attached: 1533784025938-sp.png (176x185, 85K)

did you save a thumbnail of a thumbnail?

Pic related is the faggot responsible...
archive.fo/jDcSZ
(((Doxxing))) kike thread

Attached: 1097DA69-23AF-4722-A630-AE9704DF98D6.jpg (412x369, 83K)

And then at the end he says "oh its a twilight of the gods alright these would be gods Ragnarok" here's what Ragnarok means, he is very subliminal.
In Norse mythology, Ragnarök (/ˈrɑːɡnəˌrɒk/)[2] is a series of future events, including a great battle, foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures (including the gods Odin, Thor, Týr, Freyr, Heimdallr, and Loki), the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors.

This breaks it down nicely

youtube.com/watch?v=FvJEOxWpTfw

Like Jim Carrey’s character in Batman Forever, The Riddler’s device that sucks brain waves etc?

Pic related

Attached: 25219159-A9E9-4E1A-8DD5-5C7AD8781BD0.png (786x236, 38K)

I happen to love that movie, and I'm pretty sure that machine is just a metaphor for television/all media itself.

Batman movies are woke af

are you trying to imply that because they use the same user agreements their platforms function similarly?

a company like facebook policing its users is very different than alex jones policing his website. Their user agreements have nothing to do with it. those aren't even legal, they've been shot down in courts plenty when it violates user rights and the law.

it'd be like banning people from wearing certain kinds of clothes from using public transport vs a self-employed taxi driver kicking people out of his cab for breaking his rules.

so...i'm very confused about your position. i told you I was confused, so please elaborate on your position because you still haven't

hope my partner is cute.

oh thats good.

LOL. The are impotent fucks.

Wew digits. Your digits speaketh truth

Attached: 64501AC7-9B49-4BC2-983A-A2254F92F3F3.jpg (800x797, 167K)

Share desu

I know a secret.
My cousin works for on of these platforms, specifically in monitoring content.
She told me a month ago they have been targeting pro zionist contributors as virtually all the staff at google and youtube support Palestine.

You guys are kind of idiots, if anyone should be happy with this its you racist retards.

I'll believe it when I see it memeflag.

>thinking that smoking DMT will make you immune to AI created after smoking DMT.
I don't know anything about DMT outside of Joe Rogan; but I know enough about AI to say that plan will backfire.

I'm sorry common sense confuses you.

Screencapped. Check, pic related.
Archive of faggots responsible....

archive.fo/WLBva

Attached: 1FE6C7EB-2A70-408C-BB1F-9A54B1F99ADC.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Here is a little bit of the true Red Pill, worst part is. All the data of the world is being sent to CERN under the disguise of an atom experiment. What they are building is exactly what Alex Jones was talking about in the video a satanic super intelligence. The sad part about this is you have already signed your death certificate every video you've watched, your political beliefs, websites you've visited had been recorded and when the time comes this satanic super intelligence will kill you for not being a sheep. I expect this will happen in the next 10-20 years.

youtu.be/i_Ngarlj5cY

Me too lol

Im gonna make thread on this

Screencapped
Fug

Attached: 851269E0-421E-4627-B6F7-431854B656B1.jpg (750x830, 428K)

Q predicted this

What form will the Satanic AI take? Will it be visible or only omnipresent online?

I've been researching this stuff.

DMT, a hallucinagen that provides guidance, information, oneness.

You can make it from wattle and bush tobacco.

It relates back to the creation of the world, Egyptian practices, creation stories world wide, even Australian aboriginals used it.

The Australian tried to ban it. Like thought they could kill all the wattle trees.

Wattles come from the Acacia family of trees, wich is the Freemason symbol, also Australias national tree.

It's traditionally used for ceremonial purposes.

People think they are experiencing different dimensions and beings.

They could be.

Some call it the Philosophers Stone.

So the elites keep it secret and ban it from use.

Alex sounds troopy, but he's correct.

Remember the elites are Hivites.

I literally just put this in a comment on FunnnyJunk like 10 minutes ago.

Yes, this its potentially true, and probably is. But people don't have the filter to believe him.

Sad

Oh my god. I just fucking figured this out.
4 10 20
Is D J T
Donald J Trump
HOLY SHIT
Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMMFG
WHAT?!?!?!?!!

>Philosophers Stone.
Lefty faggots love their Harry Potter bull

harry potter stole it, we are stealing it back

And after 20 years studying the subject and having my own supernatural experiences I must say that he is at least 90% correct.

(((We)))
>FUCK OFF KIKE

Attached: C21D96EF-D253-4142-B386-FE75CECE2BD3.gif (500x500, 244K)

Attached: 20180809_001515.png (1280x721, 368K)

this is the dumbest shit i've heard in years...
8:49 sure we have had the "knowledge stored in our genetics". There was no research involved, no centuries of mathematicians working on theories, it was "stored" in our genetics by God or given to us by inter-dimensional beings. mhm.

This is why i hate you christians so much, you'll gather around anyone who's pushing the idea of demons and angels and similar shit just so you don't have to accept your religious views are nonsense. Ever since you christians/muslims started to frequent conspiracy theories, the quality of the theories has gone downhill. No more proof, no more evidence, no more research, "ah whatever, it's demons, praise the lord jesus christ".

Alex Jones has been exposed decades ago. He worked for TimeWarner. The elites anticipated a growth in the number of conspiracy theorists due to the nature of the internet. So they sent out agents to make sure they can control the flow of information.

Wtf happened to Jow Forums? 3-5 years ago the people on this site where a lot smarter, now it's filled with fucking dimwits.

>a satanic super intelligence

this is exactly what im talking about, you christians are so fucking dumb it hurts my brain.
WHY would they need to build underground tunnels to store data?? Have you seen how small HDD and flash drives have become? We can store terabytes of data in something that fits into our pockets. BTW there are data centers all over the world that are protected like the gold in Fort Knox, apparently satan is smart enough to keep back-ups for his "satanic super intelligence".
>Here is a little bit of the true Red Pill
That's not a redpill, its your hallucinations going untreated for far too long.

It's funny how those that think they are "woke" are the first ones to fall for the trickery by the elites.You are about as "woke" as the "We wuz kangz" crowd. Check the expiration date on your freaking red pills before you swallow them.

Attached: 20180809_001731.jpg (1280x724, 179K)

I hope the CERN particle accelerator alters reality and gives us all Jane Levy gf's

Attached: Jane Levy.jpg (1860x1240, 780K)

I made a Bill Cooper thread and it was deleted immediately, but all the Alex Jones threads remained, I'm sure it was just a (((coincidence)))

>the drug aspect is a canard but the AI aspect is very real and it's coming very soon. the nice part is it will be racist as fuck and genocide the non humans that currently stalk the earth.

What is wrong in your brain that you say shit like this?

Ch-ch-ch-check-check-checkitttttttttttt out

Attached: buzzed.jpg (1800x2700, 464K)

"we're gonna live forever bros!"

pol peaked during the election. it became waaaaaaay to popular after Trump was elected. It's basically Reddit now.

t. interdimensional psychic vampire demon

youtube.com/watch?v=KreWQWRAsJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA

The singularity is indeed coming. I really don't understand what's going on.
Now people are pissed off with the founder of Twitter for NOT banning alex jones there, after he's been banned in 4 platforms at once. What the actual fuck?

>pic related

Leftists (women in particular) all over the world are becoming extremely vicious. People are becoming extremists. This is reaching a point of no return. Here is kinda the same except with the abortion issue, EVERY SINGLE BITCH, without exception, is tweeting and posting about it. The majority are for abortion, rather than against, of course.

I think the culprit is the internet and social networks, they unleashed a demon. They drive people to the extreme, and it makes the propagation of ideas extremely quick and all-encompassing. People, specially women, weren't supposed to have a voice over the internet. If you're against their hive mind, you're utterly fucked.

Attached: v.png (642x812, 104K)

On Swissbro so tell me what is your "big enchiladas" what are the elites up to in your opinion. If Alex is controlled opposition, then what is the real secret?

Fucking saved kek

i've seen dmt cut the craving for a crackhead as well as an opiate (fentanyl) junkie.

dmt can be very scary lol
boom !!

p.s.

alex jones is a Chinese communist

Yes, this being is called the Minotaur

>(((Levy)))
shiggydiggydooo user

>literal vampire potbelly goblins...
AJ coudln't be more right
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

DMT is the real deal. I had lots of interactions with archonic entitys.

Attached: london-muslim-protest-8.jpg (255x345, 46K)

heres a thought i had earlier: when alex jones wins these lawsuits and exposes the lies these events are founded upon, there wont be any media coverage now that he's been shoah'd. pretty fucking convenient if you ask me.

Attached: 1523501826624.gif (250x250, 222K)

Whose insulting faggot? Levy = Levite. But obviously the real Levites were wiped out long long ago, so (((who))) are they? SoS and I don't mean send help either. Just the facts. If you can't deal with the impact of it that doesn't make it an insult, sport.

Jow Forums is a pro-jane levy board

Attached: 2266223.jpg (1145x688, 268K)

they are all private companies and can delete any account

I've been reading heaps about DMT in the last couple of weeks.

It's said to fix some addictions (smoking 80 percent), heal trauma and some physical conditions.

It naturally occurs in our pineal gland, you know, that thing that gets fucked up by flouride.

People have hallucinations/experiences that seem to fit stereotypes /archetypes and Freemason checkerboard stuff.

Some see fairy's, elves, some have a spirit guide experience, see the creation of earth, see the snake of creation etc.

It's fascinating to read about.

And at one stage, the Australian government tried to ban wattle trees, like, the country is covered in them.

Because of the similarities of experiences, some believe it's knowledge, stored in our DNA, kind of like MKUKTRA monarch programming, the trauma is carried down the generations.

Not surprised the cunts want to use it to create Hive minds, because theyre Hivites.

She's all yours, user.

Tell us more.

Considering I've never seen this bitch until you posted her, negative m8. Quit trying to force your obscure waifu bullshit here and at least make a thread so it can die naturally and you aren't shitting up a quality thread with your e-wankfest m8

Attached: 89DED430-A120-4B5F-AE1A-3C6E894B959D.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

Shut. Up. Nigger.

Like the film actors guild from Team America

>our pineal gland, you know, that thing that gets fucked up by flouride

Attached: 1512288241025.jpg (2560x1440, 237K)

>quality thread
Nope it is a garbage meme thread full of bluepilled alex jones and joe rogan tier DMT nonsense, Alex Jones has been debunked by based Bill Cooper back in the 1990's youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

>DMT nonsense
If you only knew how wrong you are.

No much time am at work. Basicly gnostics were right. There is s whole realm of archons with a strict hirarchy with the demiurge on the top. They leech on something we produce while in highly emotional states. To get them to cooperate on something linked to the physical like Ai you have to literally sell your soul. They wanted me to sign contracts too but i always refused. They are not christian demonic pure evil but themselves trapped in this system and in general rather dualistik. Most of them have the same emotions we do.

You talked to some Demons, faggot. All they do is lie in order to be able to kill you. I've "met" one and it fucking sucked. They are beyond what an "evil" human is capable of.

They cant kill anything. Worst thing they can do is leech. We are sparks of the divine they cant harm us unless we consent to it. The low-lvl leeches pretend to be scarier then they are. I did more then 10 breaktroughs and met dozens of entitys. None came close to the evil you see here with jews and psychopaths.

Tell me about the Singularity OP.

Yeah, nah.

Attached: Y0gw1mq.png (830x949, 157K)

if this is the kind of shit that alex jones goes on about then who cares if hes banned lol

Lol

One of the best ones by far.

Attached: 1532997414234.jpg (250x241, 10K)

that's actually the first legit thing I've seen of him. I know it legit because I'm mandela affected and seen what happens if some believes in being connected/ part of some hivemind collective... they become demonic either because of corruption or their bodies simply got taken over.

Literally fucking who?

You might be right, but perhaps it is a contextual difference that is key? You see, a hivemind implies no independent control, but a global consciousness matrix that each is a part of, with that you do have independent control, with the amount of control being dependent on just how "in tune" the individual is.

>what are the elites up to in your opinion
preparing for world wide financial crisis. The boomers retiring will force nations into bankruptcy, plus huge parts of society already depend on social welfare.
Mass famine as most people rely on super markets to get their food, if the food supply gets cut people will eat each other and thanks to multiculturalism people won't work together to figure out how to solve the food problem instead they will hunt and kill each other.

> If Alex is controlled opposition, then what is the real secret?
There is not a big single secret they want to hide, like Satan being real. They want to stay in power and created lots of little schemes to keep the population busy while they steal and launder money.
I mean sure if you think all you need to do is pray to the baby jesus then go for it. But those are not the "end times". It will be a period (maybe 6 to 24 month) of civil unrest until things calm down. The elites will make sure they are in power again once the dust has settled. ordo ab chao.

The funny thing is that the scientific minds are asking the question if the world is a simulation.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs
There is a desire to use tech to live forever
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/01/25/will-technology-help-us-live-forever/
The elitists do attempt to take the place of God and put on the UN building a scripture that God promises he will do, as a way of saying they will do it and take his place.
They do worship something off world with Saturn.
youtube.com/watch?v=HYS4AlvnQdQ
And it's said that Nikola Tesla would receive visions for technology
Also the Nazi's had the Thule society receive information from off world.

Attached: Metropolis1927.png (937x627, 1.23M)

>global consciousness matrix
that's unironically leftists thinking and ends in destruction and death

Wrong, you're just having a kneejerk reaction from the first word and not having a rational response as a result. This is something that exists between every creature that shares a species. I'm not for the technological version. That lacks a soul. And the soul is non transferable into technology. That will basically be the mark of the beast I'm pretty sure. Uploading your consciousness into a synthroid. A synthroid with no conscience or soul. I say again I am not for that. What I am referring to is basically innate within all of us. I'm pretty sure it's divided by race and hominid(tribe) though.

According to Alex Jones Disqus was moderating the comments on Infowars according to their views not his. He claims Infowars had too many comments to handle so he outsourced moderation. Disqus pulled out of Infowars along with the rest so you can't comment anyway.