Say the line, user

>say the line, user

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

booben
suck on the booben
huge bob
big smooth boob

ugh... based and redpilled...

prove it

haru best boy

Attached: 1530409186111.jpg (1200x1080, 163K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (258x195, 8K)

kot ID is kot

>2018
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Attached: rooki.png (665x465, 115K)

Traps are not gay

Attached: illust_69600635_20180803_211821.jpg (827x1169, 846K)

niggers tongue my anus

Fucking furries. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing an anthropomorphic cat's clothes and licking her hairy body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute cat mouth and rough tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny paws scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her soft slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish meows and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd stroke your hands all over her hairy body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her claws dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
Pretty sick.

Attached: 1500525924704.jpg (692x900, 110K)

It just works

Attached: 286.jpg (1920x1080, 66K)

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: 1505774008965.png (576x432, 218K)

im gay :(

panting* i-i finely caught up to you you can really pump those scrawny legs can't ya your a lot faster thrn your friend here but as much as i love a good chase i'm afraid it's time to end this *raises axe* this might hurt a bit hun. *stop's her swing just short of user's head* you know i didn't notice before your a cute little thing yep you lead me on a mary chase so you should pay me back after all it's not nice to lead a lady on sweetie. If you make me feel good i'll let you go if you make me really good i'll keep you sound good sweetie?

Attached: __jason_voorhees_bishoujo_terror_friday_the_13th_and_kotobukiya_bishoujo_drawn_by_d_ryuu__91d63bfc46 (600x816, 66K)

its really bad but she is kinda attracting me. maybe i just have some probems.

kot

fuck off reiku faggot

Oh ritsu..

We all have problems user

Attached: sample-dbae1ed6aa06dc8a3092316ef8f78812.jpg (944x1000, 167K)

im not reiku
im uhh its ok

i like her. she could be a good gf.but she is crazy and thats a bit scary.

I didn't do it.

Ore wa Emilia, daisuke.

SAY IT WITH ME CIRNO QUEEN OF Jow Forums
FREEZE ALL FROGS FAIRY WAR NOW
CHECK 'EM

Attached: 1493908087655.jpg (358x344, 30K)

im sorry. better luck next time

She would be a good gf but you have to woo her the right way

Attached: sample-931336801eb79bc8eb21a492ac3723d7.jpg (800x1000, 110K)

woo her the right way? what

Woo means to flirt basically

Attached: __jason_voorhees_bishoujo_terror_friday_the_13th_and_kotobukiya_bishoujo_drawn_by_kongari_tokei_and_ (800x900, 539K)

>stopped reading

y'all
I have schizo
& yr pissed
that y'aint get vagoo n shit
what were we talking about
alexa scroll up don't post

go back to making fetish threads on Jow Forums space gayboy

KOT ID GET

>grrrl

ahhh ok. she would probably hate me if i werent her toy or something.
but she has that charm i like. even though she is a killer. but killers are cool too.

People can post trap and erp threads so why can't i post my smut?

Attached: 1533514074330.jpg (1235x1920, 259K)

both of you are faggots

Well i think i am a schizoid so this fit's me to T

That's where your wrong i only post hetero smut

>posting smut in general
>posting niggershagging smut
>posting extreme muscle girls
at least get some taste and post some light toned tomboys

but doesnt schizoids have a low interest in sex or relationship?

kiss her ass then iono bitches love lube onLY in anal so help her get in in there somehow

I've had sex over 300 times with 3 women.

Then I realized I was telepathic.

They made me lactate once. The voices.

Also visited for 15 minutes by an ancient Japanese water demon.

So.

Yeah.

Doesn't quite fit anyone, but you're all cool for 'memes'.

as she would let me do it. maybe if im cute enough. but otherwise im just her prey

then find someone worthy. You're gonna live longer than your wife if you pick someone who only lives once.

At least i know i'm not a schizoid now
Muscle girls > tomboys

Attached: 1532368896522.jpg (799x1200, 111K)

oh i thought schizoid. not szhcofrenia. yeah i have had hallucinations and delusions. i used to be psychotic too. used too see shadowhumans and believed old ladies ploted against me. but its nothing really. im glad im back too normal.

I had a woman too! Pre 98, so pre my internet days.

i will find a cutie girl who i can be cute with :)
thats good maybe

thats good. unfortunatly i havent found anyone yet. but its ok

Whiter than u, mohammed

Attached: 1512590202776.jpg (800x1206, 112K)

I meant a woman voice. That tormented me. I was scared of my grandparents.

It's okay sitll :)

oh that sounds bad. hmm i only hallucinate voices in sleep paralyses. there is this lady who keeps coming after me and loudly screams at my ears. she sometimes lay a top on me while screaming. its creepy but i dont experience it outside of sleep paralyses so its ok i guess.

Ah. A woman in my vivid dream. I removed her underwear and saw her bare actual vagina. Full detail. In an old city. Right after she shot her face with a shotgun. Then I felt like I knew she had died somewhere. & she was already disrespected by manlust. I only had sex 4 or 5 times since then, with a 5'1 qt I knew for 5 years. It was a fantasy for her.

it soounds bad and depressing. usually my dreams are like random story. hmm i had a dream where i was a 20 yearold cowboy girl inventor who fought nazis. im glad i dont have so much scary dreams.

y'know. My most vivid dreams are in hospital. Around other schizophrenics.

that made me depressed. do you have any enjoyable dreams? my favorites are when im someone adventuring.

My favourite dream:
>my ex-gf
>my grade 8 cruss
>both pretending to be TV characters
>standing inside an old TV set
>in a small room
>western theme
>one stood on top
>I loved her again

i think your dreams are a bit boring in my opinion. but i dont think you can control it. just be carefull about the bad ones user.

ty & god bless lmoa

also do you see 1 person view or bird point of view in dreams?