Sometimes I'm sad that I'm gook, but sometimes I'm happy that I'm not nigger...

Sometimes I'm sad that I'm gook, but sometimes I'm happy that I'm not nigger..... I can't even imagine how wonderful to be white ㅠㅠ

Attached: 1529702007422.jpg (640x608, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYzfEoVPPRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what kinda white do you want to be?
sometimes i whish i didnt have so much anglo in me

It's not so fun right now user. This video turned me into a white nationalist.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYzfEoVPPRA

>cracks open mtn. dew
it's a good day to be white
>now THAT's a race

Attached: 21948021483589183459023485421347813504.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Only a very small minority are anti white. You fags just exaggerated because you have nothing better to do

Well... if I can be, I wanna have natural olive skin like Fernando Torres or Claudio Marchisio. It's gonna be sooo cool to be northern European white like blue eyes with pale skin but I rather to have olive skin!

Blame Lincoln.

You're either ignorant or a liar.

Lincoln was a POS. Keep Korea Korean. You guys are on the UN's list for replacement migration too.

I don't understand you)

Haha migrations better look for other countries to go. It's gonna be so evil that how srsly we'll look down on them. They won't even stand against that down looking glaze from us

>pic related

Attached: ling-anderson.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

He's an asian white supremacist btw

So is that picture intentionally suggestive or are they the most clueless cunts in the world?

That's really sad man what the fuck

We're on the internet so believe or not. I look much better than him and much more masculine.

That must not be intentional m8.....

meta

Phor?

How come you all have black hair and brown eyes?

Ask the fuckin merciless stupid cunt jesus christ

I’m asking you. You all have black hair brown eyes, same with chinese and Indians and Arabs. Must be weird seeing nothing else except black hair and brown eyes everywhere you go.

No worries mate

dont worry about it m8, we're only gonna be around for another century or so

Yeah it feels obviously weird. But the facial factors causes much more weirdness

Why no worries..... it's disaster

Well... I'll be sleeping in coffin then

gook in america. nah op its kinda cool being a gook because you can do things anglos and whai ppl and niggers cant because of culture

Such as?