Why are polacken so stupid?

Why are polacken so stupid?
What went wrong?

Attached: IMG_20180811_111036.jpg (1920x1363, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did you pay for your results?

You have to go back polacke

Attached: 1530854469144.jpg (471x400, 119K)

not enough niggers ;) daily reminder that in a half a century germany will be majority non white. This. Is. Epic.

POOland is non white since their creation

Attached: 1531250784462.jpg (1000x800, 241K)

>if I move from Eritrea to Germany my IQ rises from 50 to 115
>t. OP
This is not how it works, OP.

Jörg, wait until you (ihr) are under IQ 80 and ask again. It's only a matter of time now.

Oh again you kraut start hate thread? Germans and Poles have similar average IQ

The numbers on your picture do not match with the actual numbers on the IQ Research site.

Both Germany and Poland have average IQ of 99.

Also, if you are so proud of what you suppose to be the average, does it mean you are under average yourself?

You killed all the jews, Hans. That's why.

>krautnigger
>hatred of polish people
top kok

You can't compare the german high excellence with a polacken slavshit

Attached: 1-format43.jpg (2048x1434, 296K)

We be shit eaters, we be poor and stupid. Dont come here civilized man, Pooland is land of desolace.

Attached: soczek.png (377x330, 3K)

calm down Hans, I was going to do their test and the first few links that came up said don't. They make you do the test then make you pay to get the result

OP should look where your mum. She's propably banged now by Turkish BOGA.

Yes, Poland is a stupid and undeveloped country, don't come here.

Buy photoshop fucken GIMPoorfag

I see changes in Germany already. Old german hobos ask me for 1EUR when I drive through your Ahmetland. Didn't happen much in late '90s.
Only germans who have that attitude towards polacken are some fucking redneck poorfags.
What's your daddy's job white trash? Painter? Driver? Did a half brain immigrant still his job?

Attached: 1532214551142.png (1382x984, 404K)

Too late already mr. Slavshit

Attached: IMG_20180810_165107.png (1920x925, 618K)

Next time you photoshop something remember to use same size of font.
... maybe if your IQ would be a bit higher you would know that.

are east germans allowed?

he can't afford photoshop because he's gotta pay gibs for niggers, he sticks to GIMP

that's the german cuck way, the only way in 2018

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 11.48.30.png (1036x542, 884K)

Daddy died just like mom and i'm a neet who sued your poorfag country to get rightful german houses back that my family owned back then... and i got them ... just like many thousands others did :')
I'm really happy that the JUST act happenednso jews can do the same too noe

go back, poland is bad country and bad economy, dont come

i can build houses and im also good in electrical stuff

>mfw Pooland is Detroit but country-sized

Attached: Angela-Merkel-677844.jpg (590x350, 25K)

that would make a GREAT story to piss off some polacken online, wow, what a coincidence it's YOUR story, wow, sounds legit like your screenshoot burak...

we know you're a turk nigger, show hand pic burak

sage

Attached: 94bdb.jpg (584x529, 30K)

you better stay in your rich country hans

>High IQ
>Importing niggers for economic gains (most remain unemployed)

Did you know cuckoldry is the intellectual's fetish OP?

ok.jpg

100% true! Do not come here and make sure all your friends and family know this.

>Much of a country's wealth and income accrues to foreign shareholders
>economic colonies of the wealthier West

thinking that means anything other than Jewish finance has got a grip on eastern Europe. Absolute Jewish propaganda

I heard it's like Detroit and Mogadishu had a baby, and it came out white somehow.

Oh, loving Bandera, still IQ higher than yours Poland!

Attached: 1ccc8fc3bf25.jpg (746x378, 51K)

>tfw from The Greatest Country Ever™
>get to settle the other countries arguing over nothing

Poland is right. Germany has been slipping up for the past few years and merely riding on the coattails of your past is no way to have a country. I've been to Munich and it looks like a fucking Disneyland Epcot with how hilariously it goes from German to Arabic.

Sit the fuck down and stop being mad that people are dumb in Poland because you are all colossal retards in YOUR country. Schade.

Oh it is much worse. There are gangs on streets, many buildings are ruined, half of our water supply is poisonous. Hell even villages are no more safe anymore as we have bears roaming streets. Please do not come here we do not want for anyone to get hurt.

Polacks are just like monkeys, watch out because they can spaz out with no reason. Literally the retards of yurop

Attached: 1529491642095.gif (254x254, 267K)

I don't believe that ukrops are smarter than polacks

all this, worse than somalia, dont come, dangerous place

THIS!

thanks to all west sissies

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-120156_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 308K)

>muuh jews
Actually it's german companies like aldi lidl, german cars ect..
They're everywhere in pooland

bad shop, Hans :^)

Attached: Immagine.png (465x737, 37K)

Congratulations, you have common sense then.

Attached: iq.jpg (455x509, 51K)

LOL WE RULE YOU CONTRY IN 1637#7 AND REMEMBER HOW WE HIT YOU IN BATTLE OF SJENDDHJNVDU WHICH HAPEND 36368 YEARS AGO KURWO!!!!! WE STRONK, YOU STILL REMEMBER HEHE????? AND WE ALSO MORE RICH THAN YOU BIKOZ WE WORK BETTER FOR GERMANY AND FRANCE AND WE HAVE NICE BOOTS AND NICE SHIRTS NOT LIKE IN UKRAINE YOU WANT TO SEND YOU IMAGE KURWO?!?!?!? BECAUSE WE HAVE PHONES WITH CAMERA SO I CAN TAKE IMAGE!!!!!

Attached: 358aafee3b22fd4f23d41ae62176c4039662.jpg (550x451, 37K)

>the white niggers of europe are the only ones keeping mudslimes out

makes you think

This looks more like it, thanks

I heard that the US would have the 3rd highest IQ in the world if you removed blacks and hispanics. Let's be real guys, Asians aren't smarter than whites. Their countries wouldn't be shit otherwise.

What is the reason for all these (insert western ethnicity) hate threads? They lead no where...

why does ukraine hate poland?

Germans are so smart they elected mutti Merkel again. LOL

no no no, Poland is rich and developed, go there, just avoid Balkans at all costs

>germans
quarter of their country isnt ethnicaly german

No no it is all horrible. They should go to Russia it is clearly great. Even Gerard Depardieu become russian citizen.

The Haitians also gave the same title to the Germans because both the Germans and Poles in Haiti sided with the Haitians during their war against Napoleon.

Get out Turk

Polish girls are cute though, go in real fast and steal them.

LOL HAHAHAH REMEMBER HOW WE HIT YOU 400 YEARS AGO?!?!? YOU WANT NEW WAR BIKOZ WE REDY ALWAYS WE GOOD IN FIGHTING?!?I CAN SEND YOU IMAGE FROM TELEPHONE AND YOU SEE

Germans are just too smart.

Attached: Too smart.png (1075x1327, 468K)

REKT BY HALF MUDLSLIMES

USA pretty smart for having only 56% whites. Whites here must be really smart then, like an average of 105.

Not to be a dick but are you guys really 56%? I think it is lower as often latinos are classified as white.

Poland is pooh and undeveloped
We can't affohd food or electhonics

Look
I am so pooh that I can't even affohd the "ah" key

Attached: 29497723_2016609071995901_7437246771542104259_n.jpg (830x435, 57K)

>often latinos are classified as white.
latinos are starting to classify themselves as whites
which is somewhat funny and ironic

>muh IQ
You're an embarassment,can't even shop right
Would take a proud Polack over your retarded boomer hartz4 ass anyday

i think they are 70% white if most hispanics are classified as white, around 60% of actually white

thats right, no ones white here, no reason for anyone to come
just poverty and sadness

I would say shills but there are unironically boomer Germans still crying about muh Prussia and hating Polacks 24/7 while ignoring the real problems. Well they are a problem themselves since they don't work and are miserable in their tiny 20sqm apartment larping as Aryans and proud German while looking like a brown mutt.

Attached: 1323dc1d180e8980730d383890765574.jpg (800x1221, 396K)

>tfw too smart to exist