QUIT TOUCHING THIS SHIT

You’re being chemically neutered!!! And the government isn’t stopping it. Receipts are LOADED with BPA, which is fucking with your endocrine system, your brain, and your anus, as well as causing cancer, increasing obesity, and diabetes, and so much more. Literally, the most widespread artifact of consumer culture is killing us. I’m not exaggerating, user. This is so fucked up and widespread that there should be a massive crusade against these fucking things. Anything using thermal paper gives your system a MASSIVE dose of powdered BPA (pseudo estrogen) that leaches through your skin every time you touch one of these fucking things. Look it up, user. Your very manhood, your prostate, your children are all at risk. Tell everyone you know to avoid receipts. It’s unconscionable that no one has done anything about this yet. People in the service industry and cashiers are especially, HIGHLY FUCKED. Godspeed user. This my daily PSA for real. Xenoesteogen is real. Stop your neutering.

>“There’s more BPA in a single thermal paper receipt than the total amount that would leach out from a polycarbonate water bottle used for many years,” said John Warner, Ph.D., president of the Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry.

>Research has linked BPA to an increased risk of breast and prostate cancers, cardiovascular disease, and reproductive and brain development abnormalities. Because it mimics the biological activity of estrogen, developing children face the greatest risks from BPA.

Attached: 60983D83-E472-4854-AA2D-2C28292B9A05.jpg (551x598, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plasticpollutioncoalition.org/pft/2016/12/23/is-bpa-on-thermal-paper-a-health-hazard
newsweek.com/youre-absorbing-bpa-your-receipts-study-shows-230178
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/explainer-store-receipts-and-bpa
foxnews.com/health/2014/10/22/common-receipt-paper-contains-bpa-study-says.html
blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2014/10/27/receipts-expose-high-levels-bpa/
webmd.com/cancer/news/20111202/study-bpa-is-in-wide-variety-of-paper-products
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700684/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds meme but it's actually true look it up

>tfw smoked some weed that was wrapped in one of those receipts
Oof

>Anything using thermal paper gives your system a MASSIVE dose of powdered BPA (pseudo estrogen) that leaches through your skin every time you touch

Never been any evidence of this.

>A chronically high estrogen level disrupts the male and female reproductive and endocrine systems. BPA has been found in well over 90 percent of American adults and children. High levels are associated with altered thyroid function, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, impaired liver and kidney function, inflammation, hyperactivity, and impaired learning. In men, such levels have been linked to reduced libido, lower sperm quality, and altered sex-hormone concentrations. And in women, these levels have been tied to reproductive effects such as polycystic ovary syndrome, infertility, miscarriage, premature delivery, and an increased risk of breast cancer. Women may be especially vulnerable to the BPA in receipts.

plasticpollutioncoalition.org/pft/2016/12/23/is-bpa-on-thermal-paper-a-health-hazard

newsweek.com/youre-absorbing-bpa-your-receipts-study-shows-230178

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/explainer-store-receipts-and-bpa

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2014/10/27/receipts-expose-high-levels-bpa/

Just do a water fast every once in a while. It's nature's remedy. You shouldn't be loading up on sugars and carbs all the time anyway. That's what feeds the cancer.

Oh no? The truth persists with your retardation and shame

Oh, your insults will make up for the lack of evidence, sure. Can't even prove your own hysteria, better make yourself look worse.

SeeRetard

Not one of those is a scientific study.
>foxnews
>discovermagazine
>newsweek
fucking lol
Show any clinical evidence whatsoever that BPA is actually leeched into the human body from receipts. You can't.

webmd.com/cancer/news/20111202/study-bpa-is-in-wide-variety-of-paper-products
You were saying?

You’re right. Keep touching receipts. You definitely deserve not to be inconvenienced in the short term.

>foxnews
>treehuggerscoalition
>web fucking md
ahaha. still no evidence. such a fool

Yes, I am the fool. Kek

How does it feel being a hysterical nut latching onto any possible explanation for why you're a beta loser except facing the truth about yourself?

>i-it's receipts' fault I'm a skinnyfat loser with a small dick and no girlfriend!

I’m married with two kids, faggot. Please kys

Unlikely and don't care. You still have no evidence for your flimsy hysteria. Come back with real science.

Like I said, please take every receipt everyone hands to you. Smother your body with it. Roll it up and put it right in your jap anus and sleep with it. It does a body good!

That's for inflammation.

You really take that much in by even TOUCHING it? Like for a split second? No way.

>still posting the same url over and over
"plastic pollution coalition" is not science, they are a bunch of hippies that rail against the oil industry

Poor little baby, so desperately needs an excuse for why he's a soft doughy söyboy. Hint: receipts didn't ruin your life, your poor life choices did.

I know receipts didn’t ruin my life. I haven’t taken a receipt in years, and have children, ie was actually able to procreate. Good luck doing the same. I mean that.

>taking the receipt
Who the fuck honestly bothers anymore? My bank's website keeps track of my debit transactions. I almost never buy something I'd need to prove I bought later.

For real? I have really bad inflammation in my feet and legs. Been to physical therapy and stretch a lot but it doesn't go away.

Here's one study referencing the MD that noted on WebMD in relation to BPA. It's widespread accepted that BPA acts as a xenoestrogen that can cause cancer. This isn't even up for debate in the mainstream science community. These various studies just found that recycling processes, and thermal paper, create a MUCH more widespread exposure than we thought was going on before through water bottles. This isn't wacky conspiracy. BPA and BPS effects on the endocrine system are fully accepted. It's just being found to be present in more places than we expected.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700684/

I appreciate you helping bring awareness by posting inflammatory retarded shit though. Honestly. Thank you. More people must be saved from this shit

How much is Bayer paying you?

I lift, and am a well adjusted masculine member of society. I am genuinely concerned that this is having a massive negative effect on people who aren't dedicated to lifting and upping their T levels. I want my nation to succeed.

Inflammation, high blood pressure, high glucose levels, it is a detox, etc. as well as repairing cells due to ketosis (there have been actual studies done into this). It's known cancer cells require glucose to reproduce. If you starve them, they die. Look it up.

This thread needs more attention. Shit is fucked up.

Attached: jack.png (1280x720, 654K)

If your thread doesn't feature ecelebs or BBC I think you're SOL but have a bump anyway

Sugar is the cause of cancer?

Thank you user. Please tell all your friends not to get man tits.

>people ask if I want a receipt
>always reply no
I don't understand normies desire to keep all his receipts like a fucking stamp collection or some shit.

Fuck man, I'm a fucking waiter. Do you have any idea how many of these I've touched in the past two years?

Unless you put the receipts in your water, chew on them and use them as toilet paper substitute, you will not receive any fucking dosage of BPA from them.

Attached: Braindead.png (800x729, 48K)

Sweating removes BPA from the body.

Attached: Human Excretion of Bisphenol A Blood, Urine, and Sweat (BUS) Study.png (724x497, 46K)

Attached: Birth defect in boys 'caused by hairspray Chemicals are linked to a condition that causes lifel (682x735, 67K)

Attached: Household dust makes people fat, groundbreaking research indicates.png (752x3800, 925K)

it's simple biology

Attached: Male Frogs May Be Turning Female Thanks to Estrogen in Suburban Waste.png (788x4083, 3.18M)

True. Nothing will turn you into a faggot faster than thermal paper.

Attached: AAAMxh.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Attached: Evolution under threat as 'gender bending' chemicals are turning males into females.png (499x3076, 367K)

I heard in the last thread if you eat one of these you get manbreasts. Anyone wanna find out?

Attached: 1533606459632.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Attached: Mussels in Washington's Puget Sound test positive for opioids, other drugs.png (930x4796, 1.2M)

Attached: Sperm counts among western men have halved in last 40 years – study.png (638x2696, 579K)

Straight up retarded statement. Definitely kys. You’re of no use to anyone. I mean it

Attached: Study Most Plastics Leach Hormone-Like Chemicals.png (802x3358, 953K)

>paper onions
>herbal jew
like poetry

Attached: Teen hormones being altered by gender-bending chemicals.png (674x2366, 534K)

GAY FROGS

Based user. Thank you senpai

Ha ha that Alex Jones fellow is crazy isn't he? ;^)

Here is the antidote.

Attached: e8d04b324d84d1aa525cd4f5336a73a2.jpg (518x700, 42K)

you people belong in mental institution

Attached: insane-asylum-dayroom.jpg (1024x640, 349K)

Pham, why does no on here know how to do a basic search. Yes, cancer cells take in lots of glucose. Why wouldn't they? They're working overtime splitting and reproducing, they need lots of energy. Take a look at the American diet and how it is absolutely saturated with empty carbohydrates and sugar and then look at the cancer rates compared to other places. It isn't the cell phones or the tap water, it's the sugar. At the very least it is aiding in the development and water fasting is a free and cheap remedy that repairs cells, starves cancer cells, heck you can even lose weight. I think some guy even got a Nobel Peace Prize for his research into how ketosis repairs cells. It isn't quackery nonsense. Anyone who says water fasting is bad is a disgusting liar. Man has been fasting since he started shitting in the bush. Get on that mineral water (not alkaline unless you're retarded and want to die) and spend a couple days without food so you can feel how your body does. It's fucking great. If you have diabetes, it lowers your blood sugar levels. If you have high blood pressure, it lowers that. And the best part is it's FREE which means no faggot doctor lining his pocket with your health via pills and surgery is ever going to say it's good.

Attached: SUGARANDCANCERCELL_CancerFeedsOnSugar.png (1730x2017, 373K)

Attached: 30b11186d22056356b8c8140295b4588b5dcc95da99429d0616118c6a357d4f5.jpg (1275x1200, 194K)

Unbelievable that anyone with a halfway functioning nervous system is able to write what you wrote.

Threadly reminder that all posters like bigpharma shill who knowingly are putting false info out for profit will be considered traitors not only to their country but the entire human race as a whole when the NWO is brought down. No one will speak up for you. You will be completely alone. And that is just before the people come for your head. You cannot hide.

I work as a cashier, thankfully our recipts are bpa free.

Attached: 1524001081281.png (2490x1625, 192K)

Attached: b47d0eb1453881abbc1bce3c41659ced048aa35bfb750149f6dd56bafce2b107.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>free and cheap
I need to sleep. I just took a massive shit. I wish you guys could have seen it. I think it had a pulse.

Is this the new s o y?

It's a valid point, but there was/is no need to bring up anuses.

ultimate onions

Wat.

Attached: 19362946103810382.jpg (422x750, 47K)

>nip monkey
>calling others beta

Attached: 08DE9317-1858-46C1-8326-F80758DA7477.jpg (488x305, 24K)

>receipts are giving me ass cancer
This is a level of Schizophrenia that shouldn't be possible.

I'm female how does this affect me

How do you live with yourself
Asking for a friend

Attached: AE2A0736-C49C-48F8-8883-7859A08E0EF5.jpg (202x200, 18K)

There is always a need for that

The science is in, it has been for a long time, it has been in the NIOSH book for a long time, and the individual compounds classified. You can actually get a free NIOSH book as a US citizen. It is like the most important parts of a MSDS. Realize your power, educate those around you, and, if necessary exert dominance, even if they chemically castrated you, connect mentally to the importance of all this. It is not just the receipts, but the cleaning products. It is the secret chemical warfare.

>one day it will be the "new" tetra ethyl lead, or asbestos

Attached: The name says it all.jpg (2400x2400, 1.63M)

Here in France i noticed most receipts have a «BPA FREE» label on the back (pic related). Not in the US ?

Attached: 45156D12-9EED-4DE8-8C82-37AA7891F338.jpg (618x618, 47K)

You can load up on water to look whiter

Take some schizo medicine, handling receipts isn't going to give you cancer.

So basically just drink a shit ton of water. I do that, and I got to say, taking it with some multivitamins and vitamin d3 supplements and B12 I think? leaves me fucking amazing. Such mental clarity and sharpness, like holy fuck seriously you fucking niggers make sure your drinking your water and not deficient in any vits/mins especially your D's. The latter is really important too, for preventing brain disorders in your later years.

>oy vey stop having a physical evidence of your purchases goy, just go paperless!

Is this an American thing. Why is everything there designed to kill you.

You could not be acting like a bigger faggot about this

No, see at a point we diverged, where everything here became, again, about ignorance, and exploitation. Chances are, most people are buying a burger, grabbing a receipt, then eating that burger (any fries) with their hands. In just trying to survive I had to eat a lot of fast food (inexpensive, always get the a la carte with side salad, because, work with rednecks), but whatever... Eventually I had to write all the major fast food companies (the clown, the king, and the red head) about them taping the receipt to the try where the fries would come into direct contact with receipts. Imagine a heat printed BPA receipt coming into direct contact with food. Haven't experienced it since then, but being mostly un/under employed, I don't eat out much.

Attached: No ones really "in charge".jpg (550x229, 49K)

What about the grocers? they touch it over9000 times daily

They were addressed, under the name "cashiers". Cashiers are grocers.

You dead user

Attached: 1468914679122.jpg (200x332, 13K)

oh right

You will see the "smart" cashiers wearing gloves.

Attached: How good a slave, do you think you are?.jpg (320x240, 8K)

Would you wipe your ass with it?

>I fucking hate weed culture

Attached: No thanks, I drink.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Bump

>if that even matters here, but maybe you like being a gay frog

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ

Attached: I know shit monsters when I see them.jpg (535x397, 30K)

Godspeed user.

They can detect the stuff in your blood after holding a receipt for 5 seconds

its true
should stop touching them

I was a cashier/other retail bs for like 20 years. Thanks globalist depopulation terrorist traitors.

>traitors

Attached: It is known now.jpg (480x360, 13K)

LISTEN IT"S REAL CAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS REAL REEEEEEEEE

Stop buying so much shit faggots!

What did he mean by this?

Transfags need to use a path daily 24/7 to the point where they get rashes from it just to get minimal effects. But we instantly take 1000x the dose from touching it for a second. Makes sense.

I have been fapping with receipts around my dick for 30 years now and I feel fine.

I was here for the last one.
BUMP