What is the best genre of movies r/Banter

What is the best genre of movies r/Banter

Attached: gun.jpg (640x480, 38K)

OP's fagsploitation flicks.

The news.

Attached: Brian Stelter 060.jpg (410x230, 23K)

Pulp noir

honestly I always love space operas like Interstellar and A Space Odyssey. Even the garbage ones on netflix. I also really like documentaries generally.

Drama

what genre is akira

anime

anime is a bit broad

Attached: 10.jpg (640x672, 47K)

there is no best genre in movies

is that even a serious question?
there can't be a "best" genre. It's the same asking what is the best music genre; it's totally subjective. If you want to ask an actual question go for "what are objectively the best movies in this genre?".
Anyway i particularly like noirs, drama and thrillers; used to be passionate about horrors in the past (i'm not talking about retarded jumpscare shit), but as time passed i was just unable to find some actual good horror movies that had at least some decent production and not the same unoriginal regurgitated fucking plots.
one of the pioneers of cyber-punk animes.
If we consider the plot and how the movie develops i'd say it could be defined as a psy-thriller (just my opinion tho).

Attached: chantal-goya-masculin-feminin.png (1024x768, 279K)

based & redpilled post

Fuck off faggot

could you care at least to explain what's the point of your post or you're just going to leave it like that? Jesus Christ grow up ffs

He's a psycho, just ignore him

Samefag faggot show your toy cock chen

Shut the fuck up you know what OP means
Noir, Crime, Action stuff like the dark knight and seven

scifi

Attached: 24852211_303542060150439_4456970176401406015_n.jpg (720x960, 63K)

Oh rly? and what does OP mean exactly? go ahead and tell me
>tells me to stfu
>proceeds in listing three genres he likes, the same way i did in my post
what is wrong with you?

Attached: 15934823497.jpg (1600x900, 113K)

Fantasy. sci fi is boring because it’s all spaceships and outer space. I’d rather see knights and trolls in a medieval setting on film

Attached: 4L_Vc8N2L2K.jpg (750x749, 556K)