Red pill me on North Korea

Red pill me on North Korea

Attached: 6523754633433826287551093t.jpg (534x356, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRZROVMr900
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a country

blown the fuck out

>Concentration camps
>Nukes
>Cute looking dictator
Truly best Korea

╰⋃╯haha bobis

should nuke

I wish they ruled the world

How So?

They would control the world in a sustainable orderly manner.

The Jews want me to hate them so maybe they're not that bad? They can't be worse than the Saudis.

Attached: skynews-kim-jong-un-north-korea_4278358.jpg (1096x616, 98K)

Everything you know about nk is a lie made up by Zionists, in reality the people are happy and worry free however the Jews are afraid that the proletariat will rise up and take what's rightfully theirs so we have lies about the Soviet Union and nk

>Zionists
Why does Israel care about North Korea?

Give this video a try
>youtube.com/watch?v=BRZROVMr900

Oh you think that Zionist means isreal, it doesn't. the Jews have control over every capitalist country and any country that attempts to defend themselves from the jew eventually falls or is seen in the west as "the bad guys" Nazi germany, north korea, iran, USSR, cuba do you think it's a coincidence that everyone of these countries has such a bad reputation, it's the Zionists trying to get their dirty paws on complete global domination and once that happens there will be no running from the jew north korea is the world's last hope to bring us away from complete Jewish control

Didn't the Nazi say that Jews controlled communism.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (974x1036, 172K)

Idgaf what the nazis said, they fought against the jew. North korea fights against the jew. The Soviet Union fought against the jew and America works with the jew, you should be ashamed of yourself for being an American

It's actually a paradise, don't believe the capitalist propaganda.

I saw a poster from WWII Showing USSR-USA-UK all in one with a Jew be hide them.

Mate it's half five I'll argue about whether the USSR was Jewish after I get some sleep

When was the USSR fighting against the Jews?

Karl Marx was Jewish.

Bitch north gook is hell