If jews have been able to manipulate all the other races for centuries...

If jews have been able to manipulate all the other races for centuries, doesnt that mean they are smarter and therefore the superior race?

Attached: think.png (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgLNx-tfM_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah. Tapeworms still exist.

Attached: Parasite Filariosi Cardiopolmonare Canina.jpg (550x305, 24K)

>The parasite is smarter than the host

No it means that they are twisted sick fucks with no morals who will do anything to not have to do anything.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgLNx-tfM_c

Jew flag n every thread

Attached: 1429647417121.gif (298x556, 72K)

still white either way so win win

Yes. Whites are stupid and need to be subjugated.

White people fight made up problems such as racism and xenophobia in countries where it doesn't exist while Jews take care of making money and politics.

they manipulate white countries only tho

Jesus the fuck to shit. I used to think JIDF was something for tinfoil hats. I will take a sip when the last one of you is gassed. Getting real tired of these Bus Captchas

oy vey, this thread again. you kikes have no originality

>doesnt that mean they are smarter and therefore the superior race?

They are subversive, sneaky and openly practice eugenics. They're a powerful force but "smarter" and "superior" are not words which automatically apply.

>If jews have been able to manipulate all the other races for centuries, doesnt that mean they are smarter and therefore the superior race?
need I remind you jews made the soviet union then were kicked out of power inside their own forteress by russkies

Stalin didnt get ride of all the jews

Cunning =/= intelligence

>I am too stupid to click on the pictures with bus
>the jews did it

The history of nazis all rolled into one neat post right there.

It is my lifelong fantasy to ride a jew.

That's not really what my post was saying. You must be seventeen.

You see, they believe world history is Jewish history. go about life like that, carry the victim card in your back pocket, and then make the white man the enemy of the world and you can do fucking anything

After Stalin they never ruled again , were relegated to secondary non-party positions , or sent in FAR EAST SIBERIA in the "jewish autonomous oblast "

Are the Russians the only ones who jewed kikes ?

Attached: 330px-Yevrey03.png (701x291, 74K)

>Memefag

kikes are crazy and need to be killed off

It's no question that they are smarter, just look at their average IQ and the over-representation of Jews of nobel prize winners. The only issue with your statement is that you think high intelligence implies superiority.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a kot

Most of the oligarchs are Jewish so the Jews won at the end