Would you date a jewish girl? Is it degenerate or is it a way of cucking the jews?

Would you date a jewish girl? Is it degenerate or is it a way of cucking the jews?

Attached: fb4a488490b271835dac88a9eb21c082.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks like Juden Petersens daughter. Atleast she learnt to ibscure her face.

The answer is no, i do not have any interest in a diseased peroxide jewess.

*obscure

Have you dealt with older Jewish ladies user? I wouldn’t wish that on anyone

dating jewish girls is cringey because my mom is jewish and it'd be like dating her

How to get Israeli art-student gf?

>learnt
No jewess would want to sleep with you brainlet.

They are ugly AF so no also jewish blood is passed through the mother. It was the jews way of compensating for their small dicked cucked jewish men who would be slaughtered when their host country came for their stolen shekels. Then the men of said host country, being silly goyim would bang up the she jew (they are all whores) and there you have the reason jews have survived two millennia of persecution.

You should date whoever you want, faggot

Attached: 3247673.jpg (1080x1350, 1022K)

Yes/Cuck the Kike

But some of them are hot, I would if I had the chance. It's not like I have many options.
No but that would only matter if you marry the girl, that's a whole different thing.

Attached: israeli-army-girls-the-social-man.jpg (1600x800, 791K)

Attached: 3784a231aab06e99bc41d86b9efe02e519e54aba54e8929b464ffc2347e8cf6f.png (1139x1497, 28K)

Attached: do it.jpg (1139x1474, 93K)

I forgot about that

Can I date your gf? And stick my rock hard 7 incher in her while you watch? Maybe a cream pie and you can lick it up after? AHAHAHAHAHHA

SO MANY PRO ISRAEL THREADS JUST GOT SPAMMED IN THE LAST 10 MINUTES.

EXPECT SOME SORT OF ISRAELI ATTACK ON SYRIA OR SOME SHIT.

its a hilarious way of cucking the jews

I did, and she was more than happy to swallow every single drop of my blond-haired Nordic seed. I was not Jwoke at the time, but looking back, I have absolutely no regrets since it did not ultimately lead to any half-kike kids.

Attached: 1533776629521.gif (700x504, 691K)

eww fuck off creep

this

Would you date a child soldier the jews kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery?

Learnt is an English word.

Attached: 1534111732840.jpg (353x400, 20K)

From Experience, Jew bitches get off on control and domination.
Also, Jewbitches are Secretly slutty, they direct that horny attention almost exclusivly towards Blacks who give them free shit when the Pizza Place is closing down.
Jew Bitches are REALLY easy, You just keep telling them what You want and the Honesty kicks in.
Jew Bitches can be the Ultimate Plaything for a Guy who is into domination.
Yhe I would date.

>Is it degenerate or is it a way of cucking the jews?
You dumb fuck. If she's a Jew, then your kids will be Jewish. It's not them, but you who gets cucked you brainlet.

Attached: kek.jpg (446x331, 59K)

I'm just using israeli girls as an example, this thread is about jewish girls in general.

Attached: Eva-Green.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Reincarnation is literally real so it just means you're going to be reborn Jewish.

I did date two Jewish girls, before I learned of the Jew. One was Sephardic and dumb as a brick. The second was Ashkenazi and Orthodox to boot. Both did not end well, but I was naive at the time. But, as for the second one, once I got past that sexual repression, she really cut loose. I still dream of that pussy.

Advice: Don't do it. They'll fuck you up in ways that you'll never see coming.

>Juden Petersens daughter

Attached: gordy4.png (505x631, 304K)

If those pics are of Jewess, who are always shouting they are Semites, how come they have light skin, blue eyes and blonde hair? Because REAL Semites have dark hair and brown eyes and they sure as hell don't have white skin.

Attached: SemitesIsrael.jpg (804x603, 223K)

Attached: 1527870921620.png (420x728, 57K)

Webster thought certain irregular verbs were a bit too hard for them, like -our and -ise endings. Have mercy.

With a swiftness.

Her? In a fucking heartbeat.

>They'll fuck you up in ways that you'll never see coming.
Sounds like any modern woman.

I'd rather be gay

Attached: 1533754954593.jpg (720x960, 80K)

This is a JIDF thread and my answer is maybe

Attached: 1525185734740.png (550x728, 22K)

I think you already are a faggot.

A child of a Jewish woman is considered by Jews to be Jewish.

What else do you need to know?

Most women here are disgusting, ugly ,and/or feminist in some way( they act like men).
for the most part all they want is your money.
the rest are just boring. (it's rare to find a decent chick here).

Attached: averagegirls.jpg (758x530, 86K)

A waiter is serving a table of Jewish women. After bringing them their orders, he comes to check up on them the first time and asks, "Ladies, is anything okay?"

Three Jewish women are at a restaurant, complaining about it. "This restaurant is overpriced!" the first one kvetches. The second chimes in "I agree! And the food is terrible!" The third replies, "I know! And the portions are so small!"

race doesn't matter as long as she's genuine.

Just being a good NatSoc

Attached: aa7879c5bf68e05158a9da2a07dc3866.png (700x904, 557K)

Gas them

For some surprising reason, it turns out that Jewish women absolutely have the best tits in the world, so if you like tits, you should really try out superior Jewish milkers.

Attached: Best Jewish tits.jpg (937x1171, 131K)

how does the one on the left get such tight fitting clothes?

All these pictures of “hot israeli army girls” that have flooded the internet are a psy op to engender sympathy toward juden and their occupation war in otherwise angry militant western young men. I’ll look for the source where I read it but it should be obvious to anyone who isn’t totally witless.

The longer you date her the longer it takes for her to reproduce so i suppose its fine

Attached: grayhairs.jpg (620x668, 50K)

Isnt the thing that they start out smoking hot but literally begin to melt around 29/30. Alison Brie for example.

Jewesses tend to abort mischlings and Jewboys prefer shiksas anyway.

MMM YUMMY KAZAR MILKIE MILKIES

I'll save you 13 seconds.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Attached: 7e24d15ff2c0f7b3a1c1a3563a42ed4b.png (200x200, 14K)

more like pic related from my experience...

Attached: morelikethis.jpg (320x240, 17K)

No it doesn't. The Alt-Right wants zog land for the zogs. Send them all back. There is no such thing as Palestine.

Specially tailored uniforms for 'combat modeling' duties

It's all bullshit

I think if you look around, you'll find they're more like this.

Attached: Scarlett Johansson Jewish tits.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

She's half Danish, hence the "Johans' Son" last name.