Team Jow Forums - Post-Cup Survey

Well, the Summer Cup is other and despite a tremendous performance by Jow Forums, it wasn't to be, and it was /vg/ who took home the trophy.

However, we still have one more favour to ask you, the citizens of the board. Would you kindly spare a few moments to fill out this survey so that we can verify board interest and consider roster changes?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwYTAe8V9xPTxC7d0vdc_nYVOfkIJXPsu_XjknZIoswxWEqg/viewform

Attached: Winter19.png (792x576, 419K)

yes sure im in :)

bumping for this thread

Thanks Norway, its greatly appreciated

>you have to sign into google
no thanks

Attached: img_3016.jpg (2272x1704, 612K)

your welcome. i love our bant culture.
ohhh but google are nice people. maybe they take away privacy and stuff. but you get cool stuff.

>ohhh but google are nice people
nice try google

umm its ok if they take away my privacy. its not like they have any good use for it other then to give me ads or something like that.

Will you post results? Would be interesting to see what Jow Forums suggests.

Its only done that way to prevent abuse of the poll.
If you don't want to use it feel free to post your suggestions here instead

Grill (the main manager) will make sure that the results are posted on the implyingrigged wiki, and the suggestions made will be included in the Autumn roster poll

Would be nice to see how Jow Forums defines its culture today.

BUUUUUUUUMP.
ops that was an accident.

ops meant brap :(
its still here but much weaker then before

It is, but its quite hard to personify it with a character.

maybe we just need more oc of our exsisting characthers.

Borsche, Simon etc. are a bit outdated. You can put them on life support out of pure nostalgia, but it won't bring them back.

dont die on me please :(

That's just my perception of the situation. I might as well be plain wrong.

i hope. i dont want them to die

Jow Forums evolves. Posters come and leave. Its only natural.

thats true.

Attached: 1526758742590.jpg (639x631, 137K)

They're not "living" in that sense, but they're still relevant in that they're the boards heritage of sorts

Since no google, then here it is
Jow Forums as the newest board and never relegated nuevo-elite (for now), You all managers had done incredibly well.

Roster changes? Suggestions?
1. Roster change still not so important (Jow Forums OC as roster are kino. Yet there are more OC's than the available rosters so it is conflicting). a surveys at autumn is great idea for deciding whether a player will be replaced or not (doesn't mean permanently retired)
2. Make a new original stadium. Jow Forums as a country is very nice idea to start. I had two ideas: Major Simon's Villa, and Borche's Countryside Farms as an concept of comfy open field soccer field as stadium since Jow Forums is a comfy board. too bad that I'm not a drawfag to give some illustrations

Jow Forums is elite team so there are still around 3-5 months to figure out the board culture. just lurk moar daily and by time, inspirations will come by itself.

Shitposting
>2018 spring babby cup
>/soc/ beats Jow Forums by two (3-1) at RO16
>Jow Forums finished at 15th while /soc/ at 2nd
>2018 summer elite cup
>/sp/ beats Jow Forums by two (2-0) at RO16
>Jow Forums finished at 15th while /sp/ at 2nd
A new curse (or blessing) had arrived at the divegrass.

Attached: curse of banter.jpg (1520x2040, 473K)

u sure?

Attached: IMG_20180813_170430.jpg (2999x3392, 1.94M)

this has no reason to be that terrifying, especially that bant loli, jesus.

What?

yes this thread is alive again :)

I dunno,you still see them quite a bit, plus there isnt much to replace them with

Just posting the current results from the poll

Attached: Poll1.png (351x399, 20K)

Attached: Poll2.png (353x399, 46K)

Yeah, that was my main point. In spite of them slowly dying, its hard to find a replacement. Maybe keep them as a reminder of the old Jow Forums? (or at least some of them)

Why not
/b/'s whole roster is like that.
If anything I'd say traditional Jow Forums characters have made a slight comeback recently, I've seen more Simon/Steves and Borches than usual

Back to page 1 cunt

Based Strayan

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP. ops i accidentally bumped this :)

Wew nice trips

that drawing is terrifying, especially how you drew the bant loli.

thanks friend

Envy is a bad habit, you know .
Why don't you show me what are you capable to do, come on show me your drawings, I'll be waiting.

:^)

Attached: Literally_Iberian.jpg (1200x1800, 838K)

I love the Gondola and Leaf Girl in that image

fuckio9ng owned this boi

I like the Jow Forums UFOs abducting (you)s. Spot on

Bump