/alko/ - Alcoholic General

1. Your cunt
2. Are you drinking tonight/today, if so, what and why?

Unite, alcoholics of Jow Forums. I'm chugging down cheap vodka and 7-up while watching Deadpool 2 and drowning my sorrows.

Attached: alkohol.jpg (1920x1280, 1.16M)

Don't try to tell me I'm the only fucker on the entire board who's drinking on a weekday? Cause I don't believe it.

I'm drinking buddy, but it's some CHEAP ass American beer

Attached: 8cf7efce-2416-4cc8-9893-270ae8db4dba_1.c6713a4f7cd723e614fa5af96c49673d.jpg (2400x2400, 932K)

This get moved from Jow Forums?

Fucking WHY was this based thread moved from Jow Forums to this shit board? God fucking damnit, no fun fucking allowed.

YES ;_;

Based burger bro. How cheap we talking?

this feels unusual

It's not a shit bord.
Also I'm not drinking, just curious.

Yeah, imptrash tends to be Jow Forumstrash

go back there

1.99$ for 24oz(0.709765 litre) although I have some belgian beer in the fridge, I can give you a pic if curious

>1.99$
Wow, I imagined it to be cheaper over there, but I can't really say anything. I bought the second cheapest 1L (0.264172 US liquid gallon) vodka they had at the Government Sanctioned Liquor Storeā„¢ today and it was 47 bucks.

>It's not a shit bord.
Sorry, I just prefer Jow Forums and don't get why alcohol threads are always either deleted or moved. It's no less Jow Forums related than feet threads or other shit that's always allowed.

1. You're mum
2. Sam Adams Octoberfest

Yeah, alcohol should be a pretty international topic, the pic you showed even features a bunch of alcohol from different countries.
Also there's plenty of culturally unique alcohol that can be discussed so I'd say it definitely belongs on Jow Forums, sorry bro.
Mods=fags

that is expensive for a litre of vodka here! What kind did you get?

Attached: smirnoff.png (998x783, 105K)

Fuck off you worthless piece of shit. Kill yourself. Your family is ashamed

Attached: 4324234324.png (980x1103, 581K)

There was an alcohol thread yesterday as well that was deleted. Probably a Muslim janny, there's been rumor of a Moroccan janny on Jow Forums for years. But this is not a place to discuss it, Big Brother is watching and I don't wanna get banned. Jow Forums is based and Hiromoot is our rightful king!

;_;
It's called Dworek, it's Polish apparently and smells like antibacterial soap but tastes okay. The cheapest one is like a dollar cheaper and the taste makes me fucking gag. It's an expensive country to be alcoholic, that's for sure.

Attached: dowrek.jpg (423x1200, 85K)

>expensive country to be alcoholic

>Go to Denmark
>Suddenly alcohol doesn't cost more than a horse
>fill car with beer and hard liquor
>ho home to drink
Best way to do it desu.

>live out in the sticks without a driver's license
>going to Denmark is just as hard as going to the moon

And it's the wrong kind of sticks too, I'm not close to Sweden either.

Jow Forums here, does that count?

sipping from a handle of evan williams, have some really shitty wine I might break into too

Is getting drunk one wine any good? I've only ever tried beer or vodka.

Aw shit dude.
Best of luck with the debts to the monopoly.

it's one of my favorite drunks, but it's not very economical
I like getting the big 4 liter jugs, those usually last me a while

Cool, maybe I'll try it sometime. Nothing is economical here, but if I can ever get to Sweden I might get my hands on 3L of wine.

>pour vodka in the glass
>shitpost on Jow Forums (based board)
>forget to add 7-up
>take a sip

FUCK

Attached: 1533390357026s.jpg (177x250, 5K)

>can't drink straight a
norway everyone

I'll give this a bump, not that I know how fast/slow this board is.

Paulaner and a joint
>dude weed LMAO

Alcohol is for the weak.

It filters out your bad genes.

Vodka or rum for breakfast tomorrow?

Japanese rice beer faggot.