This is why you should stop using LED lights

This is why you should stop using LED lights.

Attached: x ray kills.png (1012x720, 293K)

Stop using shipping tape too!

what kind of bait is this? gas envelope "vacuum" leds? am i being kidded? you can also test this by holding leds up to film in a dark room and then developing it in case you think the electronic jew is trying to give you cancer.

There's a lot of different types of tape that warn about cancer and tell you to wash your hands immediately after use. No one does, lol.

You're retarded. The shape of the electrodes matter. This is also how flourescent bulbs work.

The microwave towers are worse.

Shippjng tape radiates x rays when unwinded fast.

Somebody help! I'm surrounded by virtual particles.

This. Virtual particles just flew over my house!!!!

Posts like this really make me doubt the credibility of Jow Forums posters. Maybe the white genocide isn't real either?

I DONT BELIEVE IN HITLER ANYMORE

i have LED ceiling lights, but i wear a lead hat to protect me from xrays.

fucking retard. You have no idea how an LED works.

That's like saying a tank and toyota corolla are the same thing because they have internal combustion engines.

Attached: 1534129563907.png (645x729, 32K)

>we all have dark rooms and film developing capabilities

And light is a wave-like thing x-rays and gamma rays.
You should remove your eyes!
Light is evil, Light is Bad.
Fuck Light.

Q predicted

>being THIS blind
The x-rays have touched you user.

X-rays are actually good for you and improve your intelligence and muscular strength, that's why (((they))) don't want you to be exposed and force you to wear a lead blanket when going to the dentist. Wouldn't want the people gaining power.

You know the fucking sun emits x rays

you have no friends leaf, and now i know why

Kill it with fire

because youre fucking retarded incase you didnt get my point

those yellow lights make me look fucking uglier than i already am

Pfff, you're probably the kind of guy who's afraid to look in the microwave oven because the radiation will "get you" through the screen. Stop being a little nancy boy and let the X-rays shower through your body.

Fuck off, Chink

Stop guys.
You're both equally retarded.
Now fug

1980s lights were a lot better, I bet the kikes are behind leds

fuck off taco tortilla paco enchillada spic beaner shitskin faggot kike salsa fuck

>1 post by this ID

It isn't. The entire right is manipulated. After ww2 the fascists infiltrated nato. Their goal is a fragmented works which is more easy to control, this is why civic style fascism like Italy is so quickly dismissed. The elite want many small ethnostates to control so no large movement can ever topple them. Why are Nazis the favored bad guys despite them being relatively tame compared to things most other countries did doing ww2? To keep them in the public mind so they become the alternative ideology people who "discover" the blatant lies of the primary narrative are drawn to. The right is the overflow tank. The liberals claim the brainless, the fascists claim the ones who see something up but are to lazy to really look into it. This accounts for most all people. You look at all the names you see in the media, the 'bashing'... But that's just advertisement, the real attacks are on the ideologies that get no coverage at all. Real alternatives have already been censored for decades.

he was struck down by x-rays obviously

Put the x-rays down and walk away

Are you mad?

i wouldnt never waste precious mental energy on a shitskin spic taco bitch pussy nigger i just like calling you mexicunts a bunch of fat ugly beaner spics with dirty elbows

> LEDs or tubes can't be designed to output only a specific wavelength

Oh wow, never knew that!

In all seriousness blue LEDs is bad for your eyes. But that is not because of X-rays lol.

If LEDs could produce significant amount of xrays they would be used for X ray machines.

I'd be more worried about microwaves desu.

Attached: magnetron-AM741-diagnonal.jpg (1000x667, 76K)

This guy has been ruining threads and creating slides all day long

>that ID
>your life
XMEh

>wouldnt never

that reply was MEh

you shouldnt not never almost always kys faggot frenchie fuck

Fluorescent lights are bad for your health, too. Or keep using all them what the fuck do I care lol. You probably wear rubber soles on your shoes, too.

LED lights are satan, we have tape over all of ours

How absolutely rude of me, I didnt tell you to go commit very sad. My apologies user.

Go commit very sad.

umad?

Or living very close to transmission towers, just cancer me up.

Attached: tower-distance-grey1.jpg (858x334, 36K)

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Attached: 1532628208787win.jpg (217x250, 29K)

umad? is that the name of your muslim african boyfriend?

Oxygen is so reactive that chemical reactions that don't have oxygen in them are still called oxidation-reduction reactions. These reactions can be extremely volatile. We should all stop breathing immediately.

so mad xD

right stop larping as a man and post your tits

>This is why you should stop using LED lights.

Electronics technician here.

Die in a fire.

What's wrong with rubber on the bottom of the shoe? Or do you mean the actual sole inserts?

Oxygen is actually the element that causes a break down in dna replication which is the cause of aging so yeah, breathing is the number one cause of death

I bought a nice looking minimalist table lamp last year for relatively little but found out it only took LED bulbs when I opened it, meanwhile the cheapest incandescent lamps are probably 2-3 times as expensive and are just the common lampshade having type. Should i get one anyways?

Attached: 1515607729982.png (239x229, 82K)

look at all the eurabians are giving me free (You)s i feel like a roastie with all this attention from 3rd world retards

>complains she's ugly
>accuses user of having an undesirable boyfriend instead of just telling him that he's undesirable himself
very female of you
get better at larping or post tits

LOL someone failed high school physics ^^

stop calling me female i sexually identify as hitler

stil w8ing 4 tits

>American edu....Finland?

Have a bite. This is wrong in many ways. For one the X-ray machine is more like a spark plug in a vacuum. Stick a high enough electric potential across two electrodes and electrons will leap from one to another. On the other hand, an LED is (literally) a diode, so (in the proper direction) there is very little resistance and it's just like the electricity is flowing through a piece of wire. Second, the X-rays are not just made by an electron gun. The rotating anode target of the X-ray machine is actually made of a heavy metal like lead or tungsten. When electrons zip by the large positive nuclei, they brake, releasing Bremsstrahlung, quite literally braking radiation, in the form of X-rays. Even if a diode was the movement of electrons across a gap with high electric potential difference, there wouldn't be a suitable target to produce any meaningful X-rays. The more you know.

typical frenchie wants to see my manly pink nipples

or gtfo

Underrated and underappreciated leaf post. Subtle humor is a lost art.

Attached: When you tell Hillary she's going to prison.jpg (446x319, 20K)

make me nigger

Don't spoil this for me please. Light Emitting Death sounds like a good story to tell friends and family who donit know shit about electronic components.

light emitting dindu desu

fake and gay

>doesnt understand resonance at different frequencies

LEDs are da real rayciss

Such shilling.

Leds emit light via an optical recombination in a direct gap semiconductor.
The gap energy is normally in the 0.5-3 eV range, in short, the "energy gap" happens if you have an odd number of charge carriers in the brillouin zone of the material lattice. The pauli principle inhibits electrical conductivity, because all occupieable spots are already taken.
Thus there is a filled valence band, and the next higher energies (in the n+1 brillouin zone) will form the conductance band, with a small energy gap inbetween.
Small simply because this only affect the "outermost" electrons, as the inner ones already form compete multiplets and are inert. So the biggest possible energy _at all_ would be about 20ev for helium.
But the other requirement is that it actually has to be solid and be able to be doted (as, like explained before, there is no conductance in the valence band, so the electricity has to find some way to actually get in the recombination zone).

There is simply not enough energy to generate the velocity for the electrons to form xrays.

hat humor is timeless.

Attached: 1729582_210x300x50x2.jpg (210x300, 20K)

The absolute state of the white race. No you nigger, leds are diodes. You nigger