Mari giving Sakuya the broome

Mari giving Sakuya the broome

Attached: 1530898861692.jpg (960x720, 177K)

remely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

remely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post..

remely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.,

remely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post...

remely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post,.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post,

thanks fren

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post'

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post`

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post...

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me. and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get .reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post. just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET .scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, .just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get. reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. .Truly an epic post.

extremely redpilled post. I was about to take my daily triple dose of redpills until I saw this post and decided I didn't need any because this post already provided enough for me. This post is so redpilled that I think it's going off of the human color spectrum and becoming a kind of red that us humans can't experience. Parrots or some other kind of animal with better color vision than us will never look at this post, which is truly a shame, but if they did, even they would understand how redpilled it is. I hope in my next life I can be reincarnated as a butterfly or some other type of insect, just for the slight chance that I come across some NEET scrolling through the archives and looking at this post, just so I could understand how redpilled it was. He'd probably have the exact same thought process as me and blow.. his brains out right on the spot just to get reincarnated. Truly an epic post.

Marisa is so shit
*spits on m*risa*

Attached: meidomalistic.png (500x500, 94K)

saved

thanks fren