with your curve pig snouts and perpetually burned pig skin

Attached: aaa.jpg (350x421, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I have this nose
I am greek

Oooh ahhh oooh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1534120623009.jpg (303x335, 30K)

Romans were nordic.

Is that Putin?

>le N1c profile

Attached: putin.jpg (854x570, 36K)

such an ugly beta manlet

Attached: 1502323438690m.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

> pig nosed nordic
take that back!

Attached: 1533672082043.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

True Nordics tan golden.

She looks hot af in that picture but no so much in others. I once did research so I know.

I've seen these piggy women here before.
I wonder if it correlates with scandi ancestry.

It does

imagine being italian and thinking the romans are your ancestors
well SORRY bud--your country has been raped to hell and back by various kinds of subhumans so you are just a mongrel that's it.
same with greece--they're just turkoslavic mongrels. lmao

True Nordics can barely tell what the sun looks like and have never left the snowy wasteland they call their village

manipulative uralic subhuman in finland

Don't be jelly

We have pig noses too.

Attached: 1265159_10151868209684684_1511994343_o.jpg (1361x2048, 428K)

How nordic is this?

Attached: IMG_20180814_091618.jpg (3840x5120, 3.44M)

It's a direct indicator that your most recent ancestors haven't accomplished anything whatsoever meaningful

italy has never been raped by anyone my mongol friend

>muh ancestors
I hate this shit it’s so cringe and I come from fucking Egypt

It's okay if it's just a few generation, like people you've know while alive. Those going back hundreds of years is ridiculous.

no surprise you all abandoned your history, no more tutankamoons or Isis' walking around anymore, you all just decided to choose the most stereotypical arab names to replace them with instead

>Bosnian talking about achievements
Yep, that's cringe.

The point here is to resist the cancerous self-glorifying snowarabs that are ruining this board with their kindergarten-tier posts and think they're hot shit because of their current economic situation

This coming from an Irish.

reminder that the ancient egyptians were BLACK

Italy is a literal shithole, we wuzzing is all they have left.

No it’s just corruption. People selling our artifacts and other stuff to be showcased in European museums and terrorist subhumans keep blowing up our buildings and our national heritage. We still have our history, but it’s either being sold off or destroyed due to corruption.

Attila the Finn raped you guys good. Thats why a lot of Italians have squinty eyes.

Attached: 15da725290cebfb318c72f8f3ea15ab0.jpg (433x650, 47K)

>you can't point out other people's flaws because you've got them also
Prime cancer from a prime cancerous flag, for further explanation see

You're right anyway, I assumed you were talking about Nordics but you were actually talking about pigfaces. Pigfaces haven't achieved shit but the golden Nordic man has achieved many great things.

Just like Finland was a few hundred years ago, but the point here is not ancient history, it's the future for which I wish you to stop posting awful threads, it quite literally causes me stomach ache to see a post with your flag, same goes for Sweden

So why do you think youre hot shit? I literally cannot think of a reason. Everything that comes to mind is negative. Corruption, Borat villages, gyppos riding around in horse carts, men with a fringe and a cigarette looking miserable.

This, I'm ashamed that finns are here attacking mediterraneans who are superior in every way.

WE

Landmines.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

pignose is fine on women and female (male, with small, uncut feminine penis)

On men it looks ridiculous

Because of this mere presence of human decency to not use this board as a dumpblog for every stupid thing that comes to my mind
And you're doing it again, just stop with these naive cartoonish posts and comments, you're behaving like an underaged /b/ poster

>a few hundred years ago

Why do shithole nations with a bleak future always go on about their great history? Having a great past is no excuse for present squalor, quite on the contrary. It begs the question, why arent you any more? What happened? You guys had the head start by thousands of years, shouldnt you be in Mars by now?

Mediterraneans had a civilization 1500 years ago which makes them superior now.
pic rel us in that time period.

Attached: 1528563752951.jpg (1292x683, 142K)

Can't have everything.
Pig nosed tall blond nordic man > kike nose swarthy med manlet
T. Mongolian

More like

Attached: carnival-costumes-manitou-indian-family.jpg (1060x1500, 167K)

''Muh ancient history''
I quite literally don't give a fuck, I'm slavtrash, more so even worse in that I'm mixed with paleobalkan, Arab and Mongol blood
You're missing my point to excuse yourself for ruining this board, just stop it already, you don't have to be genetically superior to restrain yourself from posting boring stuff

Those are noble savages who were unjustly genocided by a horrible group of pilgrims.
America and the world at large lost something beautiful.
Never compare savage finns to them.

Reminder that Rome didn't invent anything they stole all they had from other cultures like Carthago which they then destroyed.

>muh superior stolen culture!!!

Served them right to get fucked by based barbarian Nords.

that's not a nice way to define yourself

>is asshurt about Finns and Swedes making shit posts
>makes no comment on the carious Japanese, Korean, American, etc. flags that shit up the board by spamming the exact same inane threads every day
Poor taste

yikes

*various

Pig skin is a British (white) trait

Full blooded Nordics go brown due to their Asiatic genes

Attached: white countries.png (1608x1174, 361K)

>tfw tatar

Attached: 696.png (596x566, 799K)

I'm none of those so I don't find any of this flattering if that was your goal
Just stop shitposting, I assume it's a projection of yours that manifested with time as a sort of habit but I can guarantee that no one will notice if you stopped doing it momentarily, more so it will improve the board to what it used to be

Are you my brother?

Attached: anglos.jpg (2237x3817, 600K)

Just relax friend. I don’t know what made you so angry but it’s alright, I love you :3

Hello gypsy boi.

Really makes you think.

Attached: 2agkj2g.gif (800x581, 49K)

I'm not that sperging finn, I'm admitting defeat because mediterraneans are superior in looks and culture and history.

The Saxon-Celts are the most powerful race in the world

Nothing you say will change this

T-thanks

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: unclesampatriot2.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Prussian as fuck for me.

Attached: 1527001163400.png (462x425, 189K)

Whiter than you, Giovanni

>What were the multiple sackings of Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome

Attached: 1402164235798.png (680x638, 79K)

this is unironically true

Cry more

Attached: 962d63e6-ec62-44cd-bbe6-4c9622586380.jpg (1154x1154, 246K)

This
The pantheon is an ancient teleporter that the TRVE ROMANS escaped through when the medoid hordes were overwhelming them with the help of the cyclopean south polar eneriges

And that teleporter? The exit is VPPSALA TEMPLE. Do you begin to see the whole picture? We nordics are directly descended from romus and remulus, we are living gods on this earth...

Odinpiter fills me with strength to slay the medoid scum...heh...

we wuz romanz n shieet

tfw same nose and jaw line

yeah, what you gonna do about it, you swarthy crook-nosed kike living in a gypsy camp?

Attached: norgs.png (1000x728, 282K)

I'm italian and have this nose
>y-you're a nigger

Yeah whatever. At least I don't look like a kike.

Attached: mednose.png (235x200, 45K)

>People being this edgy in Jow Forums.

Go commit die, fags.