Brittany Venti exposed

>Exposed by her Ex Boyfriend chad
>Exposed by Britbong months prior (yet no one listened)
>Shills on Jow Forums and steals pretty much every bit of content from Jow Forums
>Constantly lies and tries to get revenge on people who wronged her

youtu.be/WqLTOIwD6i8

Absolutely embarrassing, her ex fucking destroyed her in this.

Attached: 1534210942371.png (1046x305, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HzSRa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She tried to E-date Britbong and got rejected, so instead of handling it like a woman she tries to get people to unfollow/attack him while he was already suspended from twitter and deplatformed.

Pic related

Attached: walloftruth.png (3320x1516, 1.09M)

>eceleb poster
You need to die, cunt.

>britbongs face when chad didn't listen to his warnings about her flirting with other guys

You know Brittany wanted to e-date Leafyishere and got denied also, she freaks out about it if it's ever mentioned.

Attached: sexylad.jpg (462x676, 53K)

I don't think many people liked her to begin with. Just milkposters and trolls going on about master mutt race. Nothing gained, nothing lost.

Who in the fuck are these absolute nobodies you fucks keep shilling? Every day, there's some retarded e-celeb or whatever getting "exposed", and the "exposure" is just a fuckong youtube video. I didnt click on the link, but Im willing to bet that its just 20 minutes of some nobody faggot talking shit about another nobody faggot.
Sage goes in all fields.

>can't cook
>can't clean
>just a moist hole with tits
Sounds like typical modern western woman

>Leechs anyone with relevance
>Steals memes, content from Jow Forums
>Pretends shes a "troll" but gets trolled to the point of shutting down (we aren't talking about videogame "raids" either)
>Has an army of beta virgins from Jow Forums spamming her everyday

Attached: 2j5f53s.png (1600x900, 811K)

Post nudes or fuck off

Eceleb autists are just the worst. ESPECIALLY the faggots like OP obsessed with the FeCelebs.

FinnKnight is the only Finn I've ever hoped gets killed in a slow, painful way.

She tried to flirt with Andy Warski and that other alt right dweeb guy to get shilled on their streams, oh and Sam Hyde publicly called her a retard.

archive.is/HzSRa

Pathetic and desperate and yes I was the one who got her Twitch banned so proceed to thank me boys.

ill be sure to keep myself posted on this ebin eceleb drama, but first

Nah mate you don't get it, if you don't embarrass them they will KEEP posting here and shilling, they non stop post her fucking shit here.

If you don't shame them they won't learn nibba

If you see her posted post the OP video and comments.

Jesus, everytime i see that cunt's face, all I see is Sid from Ice Age, with tits.

Attached: e650c766ef838b5a4a018f5fd8063332_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Brittany should be appreciated by a stream of 5 top tier Aryan lovers in one night

Attached: 1533868760689.jpg (1000x1333, 141K)

Her ex chad looked like a mongaloid desu

So you're telling me a 1/4 negress behaves like a full negress? Sheeeeeiuuuuttttt

>unironically posts youtube

D-does he ever talk about those phat titties, and smacking them with his weenie? Timestamp plz

Attached: 1534067501304.jpg (2048x2048, 534K)

Sounds like she behaves like Jow Forums incarnate, which feels worse. Women aren't supposed to be like that.

I've never understood the obsession with her. Now granted, I'm good at reading people, but nothing about her being a obsessive, insecure, attention-hungry basement dweller should surprise anybody. Looks like the only thing I had wrong is I had her pegged as smelling like cat pee. Turns out it's l'eau de poop. But I see no reason to pick on the girl. Does anybody take her seriously?

>I've never understood the obsession with her.
She has big tits and most losers who share the same opinions and views as her just want to fuck her because they're virgin losers.

every time I see her my brain just sees the mspaint mutt caricature version

What kind of faggot cries about some broad ruining his career and job prospects? He's a typical little dick faggot crying after the fact. If he had any balls he would have molded that nice piece of pussy into a proper woman.

dude idc I would tickle her feet and have sex with her
Caring about what women think or do is how the west got into this mess

Exposed by her ex CHAD, who HAD TO quit college for her, and lose his POTENTIAL CAREER

Wow, what a CHAD

I never liked her but I could tell there was just something wrong with her

Not trying to beta-fag here, but... how chad would you have to be to be above her boobs lea—I mean above Brittany’s league? Just curious

Attached: 25D333BD-1678-440F-9823-F3DF92852D78.jpg (400x400, 52K)

I’m just saying you’d need to be pretty frickin chad.

there is something wrong with every girl or guy that streams

Why?
Do you think she's good looking?
Because she dresses like a whore and isn't morbidly obese?

I don't get it. Why didn't he just put a leash on her and make her live naked in the closet?

From what I can read she's already an animal so it's his fault for allowing her to fuck his shit up.

Well, that sounds like exactly what you would expect. People idolize these fools on the internet, when they should be idolizing the internet for giving such fools gainful employment. They are nothing, where is their garden!?

Attached: 1516926048006.png (1080x607, 658K)

It's the way of the internet world now. Social status is everything even amongst e-celebs on a backwater mongolian basketweaving forum

>nigger
>shit personality
>literally smells like shit
>double-digit IQ
You'd have to be at least a 6/10, but only because of her tits and women can date up.

her boyfriend fucking failed...

I'd have got that bitch fucking told right from the begining, she would be expected to learn how to clean up and share in the cooking, and no money wasting...

Every stupid fucking cunt giving threads and whores like these any attention should kill themselves. A fuckibg eceleb? You all need to die, right now I'm going to shoot myself through the fucking head, but I bet you beta dicksucking faggots are too pussy to join me in doing the decent thing. Screen cap this You fuckheads.

Wait before you go can I have your things?

Not saying i wouldnt fuck her raw or whatever, but id never date her and most certainly wouldnt have muttbabies with her.
>inb4 56% memes
sorry, 1st gen American whose parents are both from bavaria who emigrated legally

Where are the nudes you fucking faggots

Ahhhh summer. When those teens too talentless to get a part time gig at the car wash contact Shareblue and Mediamatters and get five cents a reply and ten cents a post shilling against every online commentator who ever even briefly mentioned politics who wasn't a vehement partisan liberal.

Attached: shill1.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

He should have composed himself before this interview, and focused on sounding calm. He gave away so much power by coming off so utterly ass-blasted and upset. Nothing would have driven her more insane than to hear him give this interview laughingly and with composure.

Yeah, and I just watched the live stream. So I’d pick up her shit, so what? She’s a frickin Yandere and I really want to fuck her now.

>mixed race roastie has psychological problems
Gee, whodathunkit?

What the fuck is going on on Jow Forums? I rarely post, but I have noticed these threads about unimportant e-celebs popping up like mushrooms after the rain. Grow up, and start following Internet celebrities, you dumb jew-slave!

>Basically a neck beard basement dwelling neet.
>Clingy
user do you know what site you're on?
Are you trying to make us more attracted to her?

For real. How does she MAKE him quit school and not able to get his career going? This is pathetic.

Did the cuck leak nudes or not, just fucking tell me so I can close this shithole of a thread

who fucking cares