Hello Jow Forums today the topic is life. what do you think of it? rate it from 1 too 10...

hello Jow Forums today the topic is life. what do you think of it? rate it from 1 too 10. i would take 6 now but sometimes i would feel like 3 or 4. but now im happy. if you feel hurt or sad buy life maybe letting it out will help. feel free to do here if you want. anyway this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1532969178461.png (660x676, 886K)

LIFE -
=====
Rate: 10.

but life isnt perfect. why do you consider it 10?

>what do you think of it?
its shit
>rate it from 1 too 10

Rapetsu on the right
Defenseless victim on the left

user you should try to find good things too. its not like you have anything else then life and death :(

me on the left. my cutie bf on the right protecting me

youre gonna have yo take a lot of hrt to look like that desu

n-no!

i refuse

but then you are just making exsistance just much harder. life isnt that fun but at least try to enjoy it a bit.

hrt is good for you

actually i was born jewish so its literally 11/10

im answering the same as with my previous posthrt isnt good for me. anyway i can plead to God that he will make me a beautifull girl. if not then i just hate everything a bit more

Posting in ebin free thread being nice

Attached: _Spodermon.jpg (225x225, 20K)

no
expecting anything good only leads to
a much greater dissapointment

more like 9/11
sorry i just couldnt ignore this bad joke :(

its good for the cholesterol.

I hope your sister bullies you a lot today

being nice is being good
maybe make something. maybe that makes you feel content. do something life can never take from you.

uh but hrt is bad right. it makes you sterile and gives you early baldness.
dont be mean like that. she is a monster

it actually reverses/prevents baldness, which is cause by DHT (a type of testosterone).

because im jewish

im not really sure about this. i mean doctors give people hrt i think so it must be kind of safe right. but its also. i just dont know anymore. oh i promised to never take hrt so sorry user

but jews face struggles like other people.

that wont make any difference

no its not safe it will make you impotent and can cause cancer and liver damage

struggles are what makes life so interesting

life cant be choosen. it can be accepted. do you want to accept or not accept? its fine whatever you take.
no i will never take it. i promised him :(

Attached: 567567.jpg (1243x192, 44K)

also idk i guess I'm just good at dealing with stuff so my struggles usually don't last long, i've never yet faced a problem that I couldn't solve

then make sturggles

well you actually have a big struggle. your struggle is you dont have struggles. solve that yourself user.

no i dont

ok. i can understand why you feel that way.

I attempted suicide last year and it failed so I give it a 1

Attached: 202B5A7B-9BD4-408C-A148-D79C0D28F5B2.png (788x699, 21K)

dont suicide before you arent more then 100 % sure you wanna die. it will just make despair :(

>frog poster
try again

norways gay

me left