Sup

sup

Attached: FUCKINGGROSSSEWWWW.jpg (160x160, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/285016627
youtube.com/watch?v=FjuZIb3DCqU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=FjuZIb3DCqU
strawpoll.me/16272661
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so where has it been confirmed that that is in fact Alice

disgusting trannsexual

hi

vimeo.com/285016627

wow she's cute

>

don't at me bro

kek, have you uploaded this to youtube?

@6183440
Ok

gayest thing ive seen in a while

10/10, i lol'd

Attached: czd_.jpg (352x220, 28K)

Not mine lel and youtube would probably remove it

oof alright. Why would youtube remove it tho?

create 10 accounts and upload it to all of them, then sit back and laugh

why? i don't think it's breaking any copyrights

doesn't matter, what matters is if their bot thinks it's breaking copyrights

That's not Alice. The wig doesn't even match, you retards

I saw some openings being taken down but I guess I'll upload it to a fake account for the lulz

Also gonna send it to alice kek

send us the youtube link when you do

It does

youtube.com/watch?v=FjuZIb3DCqU&feature=youtu.be

>youtube.com/watch?v=FjuZIb3DCqU
noice

Attached: cirno27.jpg (569x916, 90K)

nice

fukkin saved

It absolutely doesn't, lmao

Attached: 1502323376884.jpg (1344x756, 247K)

it does

>ignoring objective reality
Ok_Retard.jpg

who u quote

looks the same to me, nice mask too
i love bleach!

It's clearly not the same wig, I don't understand, is this a new form of autism?

but it is

no, it's the same tired old form of autism....
namely yourself
which is why i love bleach, because bleach is not only an awesome anime, it also kills autism when consumed!

Attached: best_lotion.jpg (3264x1836, 1.19M)

N-no because it isn't me.

Attached: EdTGA2q.png (320x156, 66K)

t.larper

Attached: 1491775990912.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

>

Attached: 88aae12cc0f87bfacf4847c95749ee53dfd27b78.jpg (600x700, 157K)

Imagine dressing up like this and posting on Jow Forums, telling others that THEY need therapy, lmao

Imagine h-having a Fourth of July thread cooking thread and d-doing something special for it.

P-pretty sure I don't tell p-people they need therapy while cooking dear.

Attached: 2366f8fb087a2a57ad45856a6b7562b61dd57907.jpg (600x702, 268K)

I don't think it's TELLING anyone anything.
"come to my thread if you want advice" isn't "you need advice from me"

>posting images of yourself in skimpy clothing pretending it's not for attention or it doesn't count as avatar-fagging

She's in no position to give others "therapy".

Attached: 42342334.jpg (282x559, 61K)

alright cunt. even if you WERE the real cunt, why are you here. nobody wants you here go away

It's n-not nor does it. *yawns* If you c-can't handle a bathing suit, go back to preschool.

You t-think a costume I used for holloween is s-somehow disqualifying? Alright.

W-why would I care what anyone wants dear? I'm h-here to help Anonymous, nothing more. What you t-think of me doesn't factor into the equation one iota.

If I wanted to be liked, why would I be on Jow Forums to begin with?

Attached: s - 769060 - alice_margatroid bespectacled black_eyes blonde_hair book capelet glasses hairband look (600x600, 248K)

Nice opinion

Not an argument

N-neither was your statements dear. Remember, assertions with no evidence isn't an argument.

Attached: s - 5464 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blush short_hair touhou white.jpg (1280x1024, 313K)

>W-why would I care what anyone wants dear? I'm h-here to help Anonymous, nothing more.

>the vast majority of anons don't want you here, and find you annoying and condescending
>you're here to help them

See the problem there?

>help
>anonymous
NONONONONO HAHAHAHEEHEHEHHAHAHSSGEGHAHAGRHAHGEGEGAG *INHALES* HAAAAAHAAAAAAAEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAY!!!!!!!!!!

>I'm h-here to help Anonymous
except no one wants you help.
>If I wanted to be liked, why would I be on Jow Forums to begin with?
to scam people

>literally frequently posting images of yourself on Jow Forums in revealing clothing
See I mean come on. Don't tell me you didn't know this

You always use that argument, "assertions without evidence". We can't mind-read, but we CAN make assumptions based on your actions. It's all we have to go by. Is it CONCRETE evidence? Of course not. But we're making educated guesses based on how you act.

Tfw I turn an entire board against a financial engineer who's been posting for decades. TIL propaganda is a weapon of mass destruction.

Attached: 118960132-352-k247942.jpg (352x550, 22K)

N-not at all. Simply because some p-people find me annoying or condescending d-does not mean all people. As well, I h-have no idea where you are getting your "vast majority" data; the vast majority of /b/ and Jow Forums probably has no opinion of me.

Ahuh

>No one wants your help
Odd that I get emails and discord adds from people looking for help every thread, and people thanking me for helping them in a majority of threads

>scam
Sorry, I make more than enough money from my full time job.

See my previous preschooler statement.

No, you are m-making a bunch of assumptions with no real bearing or data and then making actions based on them. That would be both an argument without evidence AND a hasty generalization, all w-wrapped up in one

Attached: moe 139166 alice_margatroid manle touhou.jpg (750x1000, 613K)

Dude for real get a life. You're so obsessed it's not even funny anymore.

Attached: SCu55Hy.png (400x565, 213K)

R-realistically, the true count of people against me is p-probably somewhere around the order of 5 people. Most people don't give a shit.

*waves* H-hey Normie

Attached: s - 140196 - alice_margatroid animal_ears chibi inumimi okannigeru tail touhou.png (924x1284, 547K)

Korbo you're just an autismo incarnate.

>implying you did this
It's common Jow Forums opinion, always has been
Rule #30

>the vast majority of /b/ and Jow Forums probably has no opinion of me.
Are you making assertions without evidence?? yikes

Attached: 5656756756ugh.png (921x174, 54K)

>R-realistically, the true count of people against me is p-probably somewhere around the order of 5 people.

Attached: copenhagen_snuff_200857_nov_2017_1.jpg (700x700, 44K)

Actually, t-thinking about it, I should t-thank you. Since you and Sockler have started, I've g-gotten a LOT more support because you guys just make shit up and people aren't stupid.

So thank you

Attached: s - 151437 - alice_margatroid ishigami_kazui screening touhou.jpg (1136x1600, 942K)

>Odd that I get emails and discord adds from people looking for help every thread, and people thanking me for helping them in a majority of threads
Stop being a liar.
>Sorry, I make more than enough money from my full time job.
so your admiting you are a scammer
fuck off orbiter

>dodging this hard
Don't expect people to stop

Attached: 1531944576543.png (500x459, 203K)

"probably" disqualifies it from being an assertion you dumbass.

Attached: 1533992192738.jpg (1027x769, 236K)

Just because you labeled them as "fake" doesn't mean they are.

what does the snuff mean?

C O P E

It's a tobacco product that you jam in your nose.

N-no? That's why I said "probably".
Because I d-don't have that data on hand.

I'm n-not a liar, but okay.

Yeeep

N-not dodging but okay.

I h-have no idea what this even is. Why d-do you think this supports your argument....

Anyway. Tonight is one of my nights off. Talk to you all later in the week.

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid or rukiarcx
Discord: Alice#8225

If you want to actually talk to me about concerns you have about me, rather than constantly make threads that benefit no one.

Alice out

Attached: s - 803325 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet comic hairband sennyuu_yuuji short_hair (550x733, 284K)

She doesn't wash her hands.

Attached: 1532655064854.jpg (1989x1491, 786K)

Do you want them to stop?
Don't tell me you don't care, because you always respond

Attached: 1527072857851.jpg (837x892, 98K)

you know what? fuck you thread is over

Probably shouldn't have made that comment after she left.

Attached: 1307601995993.gif (211x202, 14K)

>Sorry, I make more than enough money from my (((full time job)))

But it never satisfies. You need more.

Attached: le happy pickleberg ponystein.png (250x300, 34K)

>gets btfo
S-SHE DOESN'T WASH HER HANDS GUIS

lmfao, stay salty queer

Didn't refresh

Sup Alice. I see you're ass blasting bant again.
You ever think about just abandoning bant?
Fuck off faggot I'm married I have no need to orbit. I have friends I talk to here. Would you say I orbit SHIT POST or space cowboy because I say hi and enjoy their company?

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x450, 294K)

did "she" get BTFO'ed?

>lmfao, stay salty queer
It's like you're more affected by this these threads than Alice herself, kek. Sad.

you should be the one abandoning bant fag. You namefags should leave

I'm not the one getting all rustled and resorting to....pointing out unwashed hands as a retort tactic. But keep telling yourself that buddy!

No, you're the one adamantly defending her even after she's gone, like a loyal little soldier pup! Good job! Here's a treat

Attached: 1531023027126.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>user makes a thread taking the piss out of Alice for fun
>better quality than your average shit thread
>orbiter joins and says: "w-why are you so obsessed"
>orbiter proceeds to exude the most butthurt
>Alice joins
>Alice replies to every criticism
>makes the same circular arguments
>mfw

Attached: 1532014217753.jpg (394x353, 41K)

Oh, did you count them all?
I bet hundreds of people have told you the same thing over and over and you'll never get it through your fucking head but I'll give it a shot again: stop putting yourself above us. You make cooking threads so what? I can cook by myself and look up recipes on the interwebs on my own. This is a goddamn anonymous board, then be ANONYMOUS and blend in. You claim to offer psychological help when you aren't even a therapist and the moment people come asking for your advice the answer is either "go fuck yourself and get locked in" or downright irrelevant answers. You can't make friendships either because all you've ever known in your life is people who are willing to lick your arse in exchange of absolutely nothing. Now if you can't offer any help but still claim to you're a fucking liar. You're a fucking liar and that's all you'll ever be your whole life. You don't show your face or your true self to anyone because you want to keep playing the fucking princess all day long with your cattle orbiters. You may not scam people but you're still a godawful liar. With this eternally BTFOing post I declare myself champion of the Jow Forums and ultimately shove off for I have wasted an excessive amount of mental sanity on trying to put you on the right track.

Attached: 126d16e889b31bb9179a6a6bfa9f28c16ab46cf1_hq.jpg (843x800, 72K)

she left /b/ro, epic rant tho

This

Hmmmm let me think about that for a moment.......oh wait I just remembered I don't have to listen to some homo who's opinion doesn't even matter.
As long as bant is alive I'll be here and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Attached: 2896380-cowboy-bebop-smoking-faye-valentine-anime-girls___anime-wallpapers.jpg (1920x1200, 355K)

Alice poll, I voted neutral myself because frankly obessing over this on both sides is dumb
strawpoll.me/16272661

Ya know, there are a lot of good points in here. Especially with the being faceless to play princess with cattle orbiters.

I'm not defending her, I'm attacking -you- for being faggot.

>This thread
>quality
Dropped lmao

Tl;dr.
Also Korbo you don't get to act like you're somehow not a massive faggot that devoted massive amounts of time to this.

Shitposting dozens of threads and ban evading for weeks isn't anything to be proud of.

New to Jow Forums are we?

KOT threads are better than this.

>oh wait I just remembered I don't have to listen to some homo who's opinion doesn't even matter.
Oh but yours does? Because your an attention seeking cunt? Fuck off cattle.

>joins a thread he knows he won't like
>proceeds to post repeated butthurt
Nice

Attached: 1532736628209.jpg (665x574, 25K)

Nope but I don't try to force my opinion on others. If you don't agree with me fine whatever I've got a life to live.
You know who's opinion matters to me? The people that care about me.
Now kindly fuck off, filter me and get a life.

Attached: Mirai-Nikki-Future-Diary.Yuno-Gasai-Huawei-U9500-1-Ascend-D1-wallpaper.720x1280-3.jpg (720x1280, 201K)

>I'm not defending her, I'm attacking -you- for being faggot.

Attached: whiteknight.png (241x411, 126K)

>fuck off cattle

Attached: 544.png (373x327, 220K)

But really, you ARE acting like a massive faggot

Attached: 1387770286900.jpg (323x323, 38K)