The Trump Nig Tape has dropped! It's over

This is just the first.
There may be more I'm hearing.

naturalreaders.com/online/?s=V23b488b02-a046-11e8-95b7-22000a913b5e.pdf&t=NaturalReader Document

Attached: 1534305260834.gif (500x366, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
naturalreaders.com/online?s=V2elvaxzmlxrksg04cwkc0g8kg0.pdf&t=NaturalReader Document
youtube.com/embed/cQ54GDm1eL0
gnaa.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not clicking that, whatever the fuck that is. It's a fucking PDF, not an audio file.

IT‘S OVER!!!

dont be a faggot, its a transcript with audio

We are fucked!
Just in time for the new black James bond, a heightened and political LeBron James, the star of the NFL season.
It's over!

Then it's not the actual tape.

Fuck off then nigger, I want it for my ringtone.

gay

Attached: hue.jpg (1920x1920, 180K)

This is big, he has weeks left in office after this

Checked. Drumpf is done. Kys white supreemisst its overrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

I heard it works best if you open it in adobe voco

its a nothing burger, the site is a "professional text to speech program that converts any written text into spoken words"

>its a transcript
>Trump: Niggers. Kill all niggers, believe me. We hang those niggers like no one else does. We have the best trees for hanging.
Seems legit.

Damn I’ve been a lifelong republican voter. I guess it’s true Blumpf is finished

Chuckled

lol everyone knows audio is easy to fake, hell people are even faking video now too.

Meh, they can't win with that. Whether it's fake or not, people still believe that he's the type of person to say it, mostly because almost every other person has said the same thing. The thing is, at this point I honestly doubt people would care. White people are starting to get tired of this and some guy using the 'n word' isn't near enough for impeachment. This will be gone in a few weeks time, alone with all of the other shit they've tossed against the wall that hasn't stuck.

Who uses tape these days? If you mean recording then say so.

>text file
I have some secret Trump transcripts as well, wild shit anons

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (1078x181, 35K)

I'm Spartacus.

Oh, and Niggers.

holy shit its over

Attached: notseetape.jpg (382x1264, 323K)

It's not even trumps voice. Just fuck off shill.

Attached: 36bcd2ac755a489234cc6c78cf4b39dc.jpg (500x475, 30K)

Swrumpf is done! Cheeto man is done! Bye bye BURJAOKUMPF

Every one that has met a nigger has said the word nigger, especially niggers.

Don't pretend to be hurt. If you care what someone else says about you you're a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

kek

naturalreaders.com/online?s=V2elvaxzmlxrksg04cwkc0g8kg0.pdf&t=NaturalReader Document

This is some fanfic tier autism.

I am 100% not memeing, Trump saying nigger with the hard R will not hurt him one bit.

Attached: Dh9HmspWAAEDfOj.jpg (1125x633, 61K)

this

White people are getting sick of losing everything because of a word.
>Hulk Hogan
>Dog the Bounty Hunter
>Papa Johns
>If true, Donald Trump
If this is real it isn't good, but it will push his core base further to the right

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

Attached: Faul.jpg (590x590, 240K)

I unironically think if Trump went on tv and said niggers fucking stink he would get re-elected

Attached: 1513155011447.jpg (750x953, 436K)

Fuckin lmao. Nice one OP

I know he's not white by Jow Forums standards, but Kramer didn't deserve to lose everything for a joke that fell flat either.

Kramer is Italian not a jew so yes he is white.

>hurrr just a word xD

You're being deliberately facetious by ignoring the deep historical context of the N word and in relation to slavery and Jim Crow.

(((Richards))) isn't jewish?

Gee, I wonder why they don't release the audio just like they should've done on the previous 29584839 occasions they claimed to have dirt on Trump

Nevermind. He's not jewish but a good goyim.

Attached: 1521254800054.png (569x521, 127K)

Is stillnvote for hjm

obviously not that good of a goyim

Maybe in the United Kuckdom your culture isn't tied to being able to speak freely, but in America we have a culture of freedom, and if you lose everything for saying "nigger" you don't have real free speech.
>durr ur not being prosecuted by da gubmint
Doesn't matter. White Americans will only take so much brow beating before they tell you to go fuck yourself.

niggers

Remember when Trump got even more popular after the recording of him saying "grab 'em by the pussy" was pushed hard.

Have you not been paying attention the past few years? Nobody cares about history anymore except Libertarians and Constitutionalists. Libtards don't care, progressives don't, even so-called conservatives don't give a shit. All three of those groups are literally pushing all of us into past mistakes.

Show me on the doll where the word "nigger" hurt you, mustafa.
Letting the "deep historical context" of a word have power over your emotions and actions is a serious mental flaw. Protecting people from a word is indulgent and sets dangerous precedent for the lack of preservation of our first amendment.

I looked it up and apparently that's part of why they destroyed him. They didn't like him "culturally appropriating" jewishness. It's weird because Jerry Seinfeld, who has repeatedly defended him and tried to help him, had an episode where Bryan Cranston did that, and it offended him.

Yeah, ok, faggot. Time to dispel this latest horseshit fantasy. Pic related. Luntz was supposed to be the original source and he flat out denies it ever happened.

It's over alright, but only because your whole shit is btfo. Time to move on to your next manufactured outrage of the week.

kek. Eat shit.

Attached: YeahItsOver.png (603x400, 202K)

Every white person has said or thought Nigger when observing some minor chimpout or other. The only people who haven't are terminally onions-infused manchildren and screeching SJW harpies. This isn't going to even resonate with most people. A substantial fraction are going to be pleased that he did.

I own a license to this software and got excited because I thought they added a Trump voice. You're a fucking asshole, OP

double's advocate here, the president is a role of public service, as a citizen he's afforded protections and will retain them, but we can oust public servants if we feel their decorum is not representative or in service of the greater good

a case could be made that a racial slur proves animus for a subsect of the populous, meaning he is unfit, whether that holds up legally is up to the democrats (so probly not)

that's why so many guys resign for shit like cheating, reflects poorly on the service

Attached: sarah1.jpg (892x855, 87K)

There will be a tape...this is all a build up to dropping it, but:

well I fucked that up

So Trump will make it acceptable to say nigger again, sweet.

its devil's advocate you numpty. either u're a complet moran or you did this on porpoise

Lol. Still getting your sealegs, huh newfag? How's the new job?

Attached: kekgoodluck.png (828x645, 538K)

>youtube.com/embed/cQ54GDm1eL0

Kek'd

>decorum
I understand, if this tape is real I don't think it's a good thing. Unfortunately people who care most about policy are a minority in just about every country, if not every single one. This is a reality show to half of America.

Worst case scenario (if true) it hurts Republicans in the midterms, and democrats impeach him in 2019. Buckle the fuck up if this happens, there could be some real major happenings.

Attached: 1534083229206.jpg (759x847, 110K)

Yes, yes you did

Attached: 96D65776-7486-475D-AC37-B72638F09B3F.jpg (564x562, 54K)

Attached: eeee.jpg (590x236, 16K)

It would cause a civil war for sure. At that point cuckservatives would finally have to openly admit their hatred for niggers instead of tiptoeing around it.

as long as you have a left that couldn't impeach a fucking bowl of jello, I'd say even the president saying nigger doesn't matter, but we'll see

Trump's voice has become extremely sexy all of a sudden.

not if he's advocating for getting doubles

>Talmud subversion attempt #28492957204
Falsified and homosexual.

doubles are a diamond dozen

quality

Attached: 1531739634687.png (3028x1344, 263K)

if it was real it would be much smarter to release it the day before the election

Attached: refugeesforisrael.jpg (2000x1333, 740K)

dis nigga gets it

t. 2scoops Drumpf

Attached: 1533985234723.jpg (1339x2000, 235K)

MOON MAN MOON MAN
CAN'T YOU SEE

cringe

Attached: Brits Cucked by Muslim Mayors.png (417x642, 149K)

You need to keep in mind that those position have been given to muslims. What is given, can be as easily taken away. Muslims will have "power" only as long as it serves (some undeclared) purpose.

Jesus, it really is all over, isn't it?

gnaa.eu/
eu mirror for paranoid fucks like you

IT'S OVER!

Attached: 1515088596423.jpg (1200x1104, 154K)

Im not clicking that shit nigger

Attached: whisky neet.gif (500x375, 214K)

>We have the best trees for hanging.
True that

Attached: 1526355350389.jpg (1115x593, 210K)

>we only gave it to them!
>we can just take it away!

the absolute state of across the ponders

Pot calling the kettle black.

Oh no,it's really really over this time. I swear on mommy it's over. I know I said this 137 times before but THIS time I mean it,it really really really is over. Oh....no...!!!!!!

Attached: 241F7512-8DF1-4C46-A7D9-066745472BF9.png (1440x1440, 1.61M)

Get some

This thread is dildos

Big is true

if true big

TRUMP 2020
MAKE LYNCHING GREAT AGAIN

would the Jews mind if we holocausted the niggers first?

Digits confirm

Good. The country works better under democrats anyway even trump admitted this. Also its time to admit capitalism has failed the common man. Trumps tax cuts didnt trickle down.

thats it hes finished,i am now a cruz missle

Who gives a fuck it's a word. Only lefties and centrists get up in arms over a word.

>It would cause a civil war for sure
Right

Attached: 1524477518165.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Post the actual tape or gtfo

>I think he converted to Judaism just for the jokes.
>And this offends you as a Jewish person?
>No, it offends me as a comedian!

>call someone a nigger because they are a nigger
>change the name to "Colored People"
>no, that's offensive, use "black"!
>change the name to Blacks
>no, that's offensive, use "African American"!
>change the name to African Americans
>no, that's offensive, use "People of Color"
>"deep historical context"
The history of niggers is thinking they can dodge all of the negative perceptions of being a nigger by rebranding. That's all it is.

based and redpilled

>inb4 there is actually a tape of Trump saying nigger
>Suge Knight wanted to be on the apprentice
>Trump said no way that nigger killed my man Tupac
>Black support rises