Ask a fully submissive bottom faggot anything (no secrets)

Ask a fully submissive bottom faggot anything (no secrets)

Attached: venostatrain.jpg (1350x1800, 784K)

When did you realize you were gay
Also, timestamp? I am curious if you're a shitposter

19-20
I'm lazy to make timestamped photos right now (Hungary, it's after midnight) but here are two photos with me in the same shorts

Attached: bubi.jpg (1150x1600, 453K)

Attached: kitty.jpg (1632x1224, 219K)

Would you let me rape you?

I do a few chat sessions before I meet someone, but if I do meet the guy I leave that option open for him

But then wouldn't be rape

You shouldn't have asked then (or maybe I should have answered no). Anyways a dude once did it, I pleaded him to stop but he threatened me to shut the fuck up or he'll stop using lube

kek, I was joking anyway

Fucking degenerate

oh hello umm i think im also a submissve bottom. at least i want to be and it feels good. nice to meet you user :)

Hello ritsu

How is it going?

hello. im doing nice. was a bit down before. but im feeling better. i feel hopefull now

Good to hear that, are you doing something right now?

um just talking to you and watching youtube.

Hearing some music?

just some vocaloid. i feel like im taking over the thread. maybe i shouldnt have been here.

Well, OP doesn't appear. Probably he was just LARPing

I'm here, just waiting for some on-topic stuff

yeah maybe.
do you like other subs?

Well guys I'm go to masturbate, maybe I come later

have a nice fap user :3

I don't like those who are in my area. I go up chatting and there are literally six subs for every dom

See you later Ritsu ;)

oh sounds pretty irritating. but why are there more subs? thats a bit weird.

goodbye friend

I don't know but it shows that this country is going straight to hell

just maybe uhh do your best i think. thats the only thing i can think of that helps

What I can do is ignoring how the partner looks (as long as he's dominant enough) and minimizing hard limits

He's been doing these threads for a long time.

i have never dated anyone really. is it really embarassing the first time you meet the person? did you get better at it later?

i have never had a gf/bf so i dont know

Well the right partner makes sure that every encounter is embarassing

oh but its worth it when you find the right one i guess. i hope you do find a right partner. good luck.

I doubt this guy dates anyone. He wants to be used as a cumbucket, i.e a stereotype of a woman. OP has a twisted sense of self, he wants to be a woman. He might not know it but he's simulating it.

Well I do want to date someone, but by dating I indeed mean being a regular cumbucket to someone

Because you lack the ability to be anything beyond it given your sex, you are limited in it and therefore this is the natural end station for your situation.

but its ok. isnt everyone kind of a slut. if it isnt damaging him i think its ok

What ritsu says is true
Some people want to be the cumbucket, others want to be the cum faucet

Bit hypocritical to critizice it when you look it that way innit?

I hope you don't mean this as an offence because it's not. I know that

I'm not criticizing his behaviour, I'm trying to analyze. Given I might be wrong, I didn't make general personal statements of what I deem to be morally right or wrong.

It's not an offence as much as it is an open question, you may say if it rings true or not.

It is true

Alright, thanks for your time and good luck in the future!

Do you have a funny story to share?

You did this AMA yesterday already -_-

Do you have aids or hiv?

Nope, neither

Who would win, Trannies or Traps?

Attached: 4L_4VtWAMUJ.jpg (540x492, 71K)

Why do you like shorts so much? Do you ever wear long pants?

In cold seasons only

does your anus turn into a vertical slit when you take a lot of fucking? also how do you not injure your large intestine when getting fugged??

What is your relationship like with your father?

Your intestines are pretty strong. You're more likely to hurt your anus than you are to hurt your intestines.

Fashion advice?

how do long things go through your ass? do they bend or does your intestines bend?

LARP confirmed