When you remember that retarded shit you did like 5 years ago and cringe about it even tho it wasn't that bad

when you remember that retarded shit you did like 5 years ago and cringe about it even tho it wasn't that bad

Attached: 1498499014990.png (965x882, 583K)

>when you cringe about everything you've ever done, ever

i know

5 years ago I was 210 pounds and acted like an idiot.
The cringe was real

Attached: 1533377174254.jpg (3440x4608, 726K)

>tfw the same but it actually WAS that bad

Attached: 1534135554861.png (882x758, 371K)

I physically shiver like a sperg and also All day long at random times. Then it won't leave me alone

my ass faggot

I tell myself out loud to stop remembering that shit.

It might be because there’s something you’ve avoided thinking through about it or realizing exactly where you fucked up so your mind keeps revisiting it to try and figure out how to avoid a similar situation in the future.

Occasionally that works better than just trying to put it out of mind

i can't remember anymore

Drunk nearly all the bottle of kraken rum playing WoW then ran around for an hour on my mount asking people to marry me in global chat before I passed out. Woke up on the bathroom floor without any trousers or underwear

Are you me?
That period was what made me have no friends and browse this gay website

Server? This sounds strangely familiar.

I can’t remember ;_; i don’t play anymore lol but was crazy about those Eastern Europeans hhnnngghhhh

> but was crazy about those Eastern Europeans
undead mage?

Attached: 1426204305736.jpg (668x712, 116K)

tfw

yes 2hu id!

Attached: cirno61.png (200x300, 76K)

Lmao all my chars were horde but my only max lvl undead was a warlock, can’t remember his name, rest were blood elf’s and a Tauren Druid, troll shaman. Man I miss that game

too real, delete thread

thanks god its not you, would be CIA niggers tier wierd

no