So why do you want Alice to stay, Jow Forums?

So why do you want Alice to stay, Jow Forums?

strawpoll.me/16272661/r

Attached: 1533875623631.png (3200x2560, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16272661/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>strawpoll.me/16272661/r
Rigged poll.

wut? how was it rigged?

This.

there was no option for shut the fuck up about this stupid bullshit

how

yeah that was the option you had TO IGNORE THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING SPAZZ

oh I clicked neutral

I made the strawpoll and I don’t believe alice got 40 votes in favor of her and none for the other options in the span of a few hours. It’s rigged

Attached: D3BE78B1-CBFE-43A0-AE77-940F68FCF9BA.png (700x700, 334K)

how is it rigged? huh? Also both neutral and leave went up in the last few hours lmao

There were only 2 votes for alice to stay last time I checked. I know she doesn’t have that many followers here. The alice to leave option stayed relatively the same

Rigged poll cause I didn't vote
fuck this shit

she has plenty of followers here lmao have you ever seen her cooking threads? as well, isnt that just selection bias? it got posted in a thread she was posting in, which is how I saw it; it stands to reason that threads with her in it would have more people that like her.

what am I

Why does this picture exist

I made it because I was bored

vote leave pls

That’s funny because I heard the exact opposite thing in the thread I made for the poll yesterday. I posted it in an alice thread that she was in may I mind you, and not only did the keep alice option not go up but the remove alice option went up pretty fast. There was 1 or 2 votes for neutral in that thread also. But not one for keep alice. Not only that but you say alice has many followers in her threads. You don’t actually believe that more than 35 people that like her visit her threads on Jow Forums exclusively though right? If anything alice hersef said that she always plans to have at least 3 people who like her to be in her threads and participate. And finally some aussie user yesterday said he would break out ips and vote on the poll. Maybe it was him who voted for alice more than 30 times who knows. But I know if this was a true non rigged poll most of Jow Forums would be neutral on the subject because I believe that Jow Forums users that have more than half a brain cell shouldn’t care about Jow Forums e-celeb drama

Attached: 109B1D03-91E2-48B2-A686-F1F22DE835D0.jpg (800x450, 80K)

Also I finally figured out you are the one who rigged it in the first place, I knew it would happen eventually but you shouldn’t be boasting about using multiple ips and trying to convince Jow Forums they did it themselves

Attached: A509743F-E67D-4C8F-AA4B-356E22BED030.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

suck my dick

or cock

Attached: nnnn4.jpg (463x531, 64K)

no clue what you are talking about but sounds hype

Nobody fucking cares fuck off

I'm a neet who spends half my time playing vidya and the rest posting idols on some shitty imageboard and I still think you people are sad. Every single person who cares about this shit should jump out a fucking window.

Attached: 4234234234.png (626x892, 279K)