Mari giving Sakuya the broome

Mari giving Sakuya the broome

Attached: 1530898861692.jpg (960x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
youtube.com/watch?v=z1ybegrx7Hs&list=PLG5f6Nr19yy0EUAGrYGF1uDttRF8a9Qsg&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=sPbtlFVV3X0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you currently a genuine homo sapien, that of which performs acts of evil and wrongdoing, purposefully intends to disrupt the peace of mankind, or to otherwise harm or hinder the progress of a protagonist?

yes that is me

Attached: 🎵.png (711x722, 487K)

I regret to inform you that I am not, in a technical sense, of that mentality.
Have you ever obtained possession of a homo sapien that is known for doing acts of good, known as the protagonist? Specifically referring to a genuine homo sapien, that of which has supernatural powers, who helps keep peace among mankind, known as a superhero?
I regret to inform you that I have not yet performed such an act.
Have you ever attempted the use of various apparel, accessories, and makeup to conceal your true identity from others?

Attached: 1351dc2f12ab71352275f5919ec79b36cd56c9545dd78413c3102c75ef4ff87d.jpg (217x225, 11K)

Cringe thread. Op has the kill himself.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh english isnt my first language

Attached: 1533679764075.png (534x438, 418K)

I am thinking about the question you have just asked. Coming to the conclusion, I regret to inform you that I have not yet performed such an act.
I have hypothesized from your feedback that you will indeed need do be disciplined on how to become a homo sapien, that of which performs acts of evil and wrongdoing, purposefully intends to disrupt the peace of mankind, or to otherwise harm or hinder the progress of a protagonist.
Exclamatory Greeting of excitement
My colleagues and I are currently of the highest possible ranking, which is represented by the first numerical value.

Attached: 15189515377212.jpg (99x112, 23K)

yeah sure why not

I now request of you to thoroughly comprehend the message I am about to deliver to you via sound waves being produced by my larynx.
Here is a miniature tutorial in performing acts of deception and tomfoolery, which will then be documented in the nonfictional events of the past.
If you have the desire to become a homo sapien, that of which performs acts of evil and wrongdoing, purposefully intends to disrupt the peace of mankind, or to otherwise harm or hinder the progress of the protagonist, who has the highest possible ranking, which is represented by the first numerical value, you must obtain possession of a homo sapien that is known for doing acts of good, known as the protagonist, Specifically a homo sapien that has supernatural powers, who helps keep peace among mankind, known as a superhero, who is attempting to outrun the antagonist against our will.

Attached: 1483248062149.jpg (691x387, 73K)

so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just do that one thing?

I don't get this meme

I request of you to instantly move forward.
All you need to do is to mimic my exact movements, and stealthily place one foot in front of the other, being cautious to not produce any audible noises, which could be heard by onlooking Homo sapiens, and produce potential conflict. I request of you to be silent.
I command you to cease having possession of that object that occupies three-dimensional space in the observable universe.

Attached: 39042710a160ba26ab481b94427120acc0d143dccc034cbcfbb96de63170a0a7.jpg (330x376, 31K)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

every poster above this line is a dumb tranny.

Attached: trandjob.png (878x778, 1.36M)

big words, small brain

ha-ha

An interjection used to express my sinister personality and joy.
I now ask of you to focus your attention on this object containing a series of ropes bound together, used to hold down or otherwise contain either animate or inanimate objects, that I have just recently obtained. When I give a command, you are to forcefully propel this series of ropes bound together, used to hold down either animate or inanimate objects. I now command you to perform the act of which I have just requested to you. You were intended to forcefully propel the object containing a series of ropes bound together, used to hold down or otherwise contain either animate or inanimate objects, at the protagonist, not I. I am disgusted. Nevertheless, we shall attempt to perform a different procedure of capturing the protagonist.
I now request of you to visually gather and comprehend the information I am teaching you, for I am informing you on what is currently happening in the moment. The protagonist shall lose traction of his feet on the ground, due to the outer casing of an elongated yellow tropical fruit.
I am baffled at your actions. I request of you to state the cause that led you to perform such a ridiculous feat.

Attached: chess.jpg (206x244, 10K)

bananas don't belong with strawberries, why the fuck do they mix them, it tastes terrible

>bananas don't belong with strawberries
Shut they do

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

Did all the m*risaspam fuck with your brain so much that your taste buds don't work anymore?

Attached: kid or squid.webm (720x720, 2M)

bananas with strawberries are shit
shit
h
i
t

no

youtube.com/watch?v=z1ybegrx7Hs&list=PLG5f6Nr19yy0EUAGrYGF1uDttRF8a9Qsg&index=24

yes I very strongly dislike the taste of bananas, completely ruins the strawberry

i knew you were retarded, but I didn't think that you were this retarded.

Attached: delet.png (800x600, 223K)

You're a poop

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbtlFVV3X0

Attached: 1518336041493.jpg (750x726, 64K)

pretty sure he had bad taste even before the marisa posting

Attached: anzu snack.gif (220x362, 23K)

and so basically I don't like bananas

Attached: filename.png (450x302, 60K)

You monster

whom talk to?

I guess that's what led him to being a ******fag
brapzinga

Attached: fish makes her gassy.jpg (800x550, 101K)

Strawberries are better anyways

Attached: BlazBlue_Continuum_Shift_Material_Collection_(Illustration,_22).jpg (850x1236, 739K)

oof

another successful thread

bananas are nice wtf

nice thread