How long until we get a adaption of the true story of Al-Amin and Kauthar

Al-Amin was The Sixth Caliph of the the Abbasid Caliphate
Al-Amin was known to be sexually attracted to men - specifically black male eunuchs and was regarded by contemporaries as a serious character defect. Al-Tabari recorded al-Amin's fondness for eunuchs, his personal extravagance, and an intense irritation when singers sang songs that were not very auspicious - describing how the king fell madly in love with his male slave, Kauthar
To address the issue of homosexual attraction, his mother (Zubaida), is said to have arranged for black slave women to be dressed in masculine clothing in the hope of inducing him to adopt more "conventional morals" and further heirs
he died died at the siege of Baghdad (812–813) before this theory could be put to test

so this story has everything modern Liberal audiences would love
>Muslims
>Arabs
>Africans
>Tranny's
>Homosexuality
>Reverse Traps
>castration of young boys

Attached: 1534523486553.jpg (444x634, 91K)

bump

islam ruined the world desu

>so this story has everything modern Liberal audiences would love

well except it ends with a straight white male in control of the caliphate

Attached: al-Ma'mun.jpg (1610x169, 63K)

Nigga thats gay

>cuntboys
Weirdest fetish every, but he was ahead of his time at least.

WTF I love Islam now

I mean the Black Eunuch was considered a holy thing even before Islam in Arabia
it was a being considered neither male nor female yet at the same could be the bridge between the two genders

Why were Orientals so gay?

>Al-Amin's poetry about Kauthar
What seek the people of a lover
Afflicted for one he loves?
Kauthar is my faith and my worldly fortune
Both my sickness and my physician;
The most despicable of man is he who reproveth
A lover on account of his beloved

there were eunuchs of non-African descent, the "white" (aq-hadim) eunuchs but they were forbidden even to approach women because they were not completely castrated, and were mostly either soldiers or workers
the black eunuchs also served to educate princes and sons of aristocracy.

the Ottoman traveler Evliya Celebi tells about a Veli Mustafa Agha, a black eunuch who was close to sultan Ahmed I and was the tutor of the great vizier Melek Ahmed Pasha. Mustafa was honored with the title of "veli", which was given to saints and great religious leaders. In Egypt, Abu al-Misk Kafur - the black eunuch from Ethiopia ruled as the sultan from 946 to 968 (more than 20 years).
black eunuchs dwelt in Muslim shrines: in Mecca and Medina. Mainly because there were female pilgrims and only the eunuchs had the privilege of guarding the holy place with its donations. They were treated as holy people, who guarded the tomb of the Prophet and Kaaba. The famous Arab traveler Ibn Battuta (1304-1377), who visited the sanctuary, describes their appearance:
>“The servitors of this noble mosque and its custodians are eunuchs from among the Ethiopians and such like. They present a beautiful feminine appearance, they have a clean, meticulous look, and their clothes are elegant. Their chief is known as the shaykh al-khuddam, and he has the position of one of the grand amirs. They have stipends in the lands of Egypt and Syria which are brought to them every year”.

Attached: 1534694696272.png (251x253, 34K)

What about this classic work of poetry by Dost Muhammad Khan, Emir of Afghanistan?

>There is a boy across the river with an ass like a peach
>But alas, I cannot swim

>it was a being considered neither male nor female yet at the same could be the bridge between the two genders
woke af! africa truly is the cradle of all that is great!

Arabs actually
they had 3 Genders
Male,Female and eunuch and if you were castrated when you were an adult you would still be considered male a man without testicles but still a man
cause to be a proper eunuch you had to be castrated before the age of puberty before any hormones could set in

that pic is so fucking hot. post more.

truly we can learn much from Arabs

That a guy or a girl?

Like I have here Eunuch's in that time by the Arabs were neither considered but also both Male and Female

So transgenders are just modern eunuchs just like sjw dykes are modern day nuns
The more things change the more they stay the same

well I mean they forced to become eunuchs against their will
by Arabs

Today it's liberal minded parents and brainwashing

>"I'm a god-like king in Africa, no one must ever know i secretly love enuch niggers!"
>"Wait, why don't i just declare them a holy thing?! Boy, i'm the most brilliant king ever!"

just like modern parents

Directed by Sam Raimi

What is this post??

No jungle love, sir?

kek

*actual inner monologue from the screenplay

Make it happen

Must be my ancestor, from Baghdad myself, sauce on these pics lad?

>this whole thread

Attached: multidickwhip.jpg (426x341, 39K)

Fucking degenerates, there is a reason allah gave rulership of the middle east to turks for centuries.

>tfw so little of history is explored by Hollywood anymore
It's like history began with WW2. No exploration of antiquity.

Attached: leaks_announced.png (646x443, 423K)

>make a fascinating history inspired movie
>faggots come along and pick it apart for any inaccuracies
>ideologues criticize your representation of certain characters: "Al-Amin was not a black trap loving homo!"
People still do this shit about Lawrence of Arabia today. I can get the hesitation.

>a adaption
fool.

Attached: post-241-1277689245.jpg (279x346, 15K)

Based and redpilled.