A new WW3 game for happening fags...

A new WW3 game for happening fags. /v/ went full Jow Forums about this so I thought I'll risk a ban and start a thread about it here. Pls no bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFe4mcaqU8o

Attached: maxresdefault(16).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wlC_tBfTFV4
natureworldnews.com/articles/39206/20180710/russia-sets-new-record-for-fastest-supply-mission-to-the-iss.htm
rhodiumgroup.gistapp.com/us_china_foreign_direct_investments
youtube.com/watch?v=bFZGPqe51O4
metro.co.uk/2018/06/11/russia-building-space-gun-laser-death-ray-terrifying-sounds-7621352/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong video

youtu.be/wlC_tBfTFV4

It’s just some faggot looking at a tank in a garage for 10 goddamn minutes

The proper video is in my comment. Jow Forums doesn't allow me to delete the thread

It’s battlefield 4 with worse graphics then?

Can't delete...

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-192141.png (720x1280, 157K)

Kek, did you mean to post on /v/?

It's already on /v/. I don't want to read about Jews on /v/.

WWIII will be US & Poland vs Turkey & Japan. Around 2050-2060. Screencap this.

> /v/ went full Jow Forums about this
explain

>US
>existing past 2035
Hue.

Attached: 1511042286083.png (889x696, 133K)

also hello farm51 nice to see you browse Jow Forums

WOW, I can't wait to get raped by hackers.

why are the maps so huge? give me a few shitty streets and a commie block or two to dick about in, then i don't have to walk for 30 minutes to find some cunt to shoot.

They don't. Leave them alone.

but fallout 3 came out a decade ago

>u not yt

yeah because 10 Ford class carriers and more petroleum output than either the saudis or the russians will just disappear in the next decade & a half

Attached: us-russia-ksa-oil-gas-production.png (1280x960, 20K)

looks pretty gay, a lot like battlefield

>budget battlefield
lol, who cares shill

Attached: 1534165865183.jpg (5000x5036, 1.81M)

Looks fun, needs more in the destructible environment department.

would play/10

So this is why you're trying to blackmail every country into buying your shit? Lel.

So, it's a battlefield 4 with shittier graphics and a less cancerous HUD?
Another Insurgency game with better physics and improved graphics would've been way better than this

If you wanna win, win big.

Has alot of potential since Battlefield is taking the whole SJW route. Doesn't look amazing but it's vision is in the right place.

Attached: f8ac2b6ceacec1c147b98a5b25d1d5f6.jpg (814x1728, 100K)

Yeah pretty much. Just wait until we get operational orbital solar arrays. Also why we officialy DGAF about what happens in the middle east anymore. Iran and Saudi Arabia fighting just means more money for us.

Attached: us-wellhead-breakeven-prices-yearly.png (1280x960, 23K)

BF4 with less polish, options and no boats or planes, breddy weak desu

>more petroleum output than either the saudis or the russians
You named the problem right there. Dollar's value has been upheld by the petrodollar agreement with the Saudis for over 50 years. They're not going to stick with us with the same fervor for much longer, especially with the new Prince. Once we're on our own supporting our currency, things are going to change.
Right now we're smacking too many countries in the faces with our dick. Only a matter of time before our position is vulnerable, and we either have to take a few dicks to the face, or get castrated.

its finally a modern day shooter without the Burgers

yea, i'll take a huge hit in graphics for dynamic destructible environments.

this thread should be in /v/. theres nothing of Jow Forums value here user

>without the most massive military on earth
sounds good...

>early alpha

more like finally a breath of fresh air

>risk a ban
This isn't reddit, its piss essy to ban evade on Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (1142x800, 356K)

>orbital solar arrays
Imagine how much money is going into someone's pockets just for another failed project.

>Iran and Saudi Arabia fighting just means more money for us.
Good thing the world is eagerly starting to drop the dollar now that there's other markets that need just as much or even more oil and gas.

Yeah, but
>Poles
>military power
I mean, this is hilarious in of itself.

As usual /v/ vs reddit and neogaf your shitposting thread

Oh I am holding breath and hoping for the best, but shieet I wanna fly some jets now desu

God bless Poland and their uncucked game devs honestly. Also how much do they pay you for this marketing ploy?

Worse graphics but nation competition, realistic body armor and Slavic infighting.

>the most massive military on earth
There are no chinks? Burger's is the most expensive, not most massive. Which does not equal the best - they're yet to use it against anything other than goatfuckers with soviet surplus equipment.

afaik its g*rmans and poles vs russia
>meme military
comeone, all 3 are memes at this point

To be replaced by fucking what? You realize the saudis use dollars because we told them to right? And now that we're the biggest producers, we can just use dollars because we want to?

There's no replacement for the dollar. The Euro went out the window the second they confiscated private bank deposits for bailout funds. The renminbi has absolutely no position in international trade, and its been losing what little it has since 2008. Next biggest is the GBP. You think the world is going to agree to let britain be in charge again?

There's literally no challenge to the US. China is an unstable timebomb that has been slowly ticking towards detonation for the past decade. They know it's over for them, and that's why they're pulling money out of china as fast as humanly possible. And the saudis are just sand monkies with oil. Our position can't be vulnerable. We have our own hemisphere. Oceans to either side, deserts to the south, lakes and forests to the north. And we own the entirety of the world's oceans, AND SPACE.

The dollar's value has nothing to do with saudi arabia. It has to do with the fact that the US is the most valuable country on the planet.

Attached: chinese_fdi.jpg (916x318, 52K)

Go play beta cod then faggot

Then just play BF4
Honestly unless this has an amazing story with great writing it’s just another FPS with no novel mechanics. Nothing in the video makes me excited for it.

Who's do you think is better? Honest question.

>Burger's is the most expensive, not most massive. Which does not equal the best
>massive =/= best
Warfare is now qualitative > quantitative

Having a massive amount of tanks and troops is useless if one well placed JDAM can blow out a dam and decimate a quarter billion of your citizenry, hence the Space Force

>Imagine how much money is going into someone's pockets just for another failed project.
Like the internet? or the interstate? or microchips? GPS? digital photography? All of these were underwritten by the US military/DOD. Same goes for space based solar. Because you can go up to the Joint Chiefs and say "Give me money, and in exchange we'll never have to worry about the middle east again, and we can hold the entire world hostage." And they'll say "sounds like a good deal to us."

Why do you think Musk and Bezos and all the others are trying so hard to make rockets that can launch heavy payloads economically? I can tell you for damn sure it has nothing to do with "space tourism."

Like all have said, just looks like a shittier bf4. bf4 still gets loads of players and is a pretty great game after all the fixes. Why would I ever play this over that?

Free to play or pay once to play?

>You realize the saudis use dollars because we told them to right?
In exchange for military tech & a handshake alliance. Hence "agreement".

>we can just use dollars because we want to?
Doesn't mean anyone else still has to. The value was propped up because everyone was exchanging theirs for it, to get oil from the Saudis & OPEC. Manipulating the value of their own currency to keep the exchanges more favorable to them. Without the petrodollar, all that is moot. If they have to move to anything it's going to be the petroyuan, seeing how Russia is #2. And they might be hugely persuaded to take a short term hit to cut us out entirely, given we act like such cunts. Hubris precedes a fall.

>Doesn't mean anyone else still has to.
If they want to deal with us they do.

>Without the petrodollar
What on earth makes you think the US producing more oil means a shift away from the petrodollar? Again, the yuan's position has been in decline for years. They aren't in a position to replace shit. You don't write your name into your country's constitution and become dictator for life if there are good times ahead.

Attached: Global Currencies.jpg (1480x934, 198K)

From what I understand it will have a survival mode a la PUBG and fuckhuge maps in general, bigger than Battlefield.

>implying burger military isn't a meme

>They know it's over for them, and that's why they're pulling money out of china as fast as humanly possible.
The funny part is most big business is running away from the US and to China. Tariff wars have been backfiring on US agriculture quite hard. And in turn, hitting the dollar, on top of other largr business. Plus, you should look into the water problem that the US is facing.

>Same goes for space based solar.
How close have you exactly come to making that a reality?
>Same goes for space based solar. Because you can go up to the Joint Chiefs and say "Give me money, and in exchange we'll never have to worry about the middle east again, and we can hold the entire world hostage."
Mate, everyone already knows that YOU are holding everyone hostage, if anything, everyone wants YOU to fuck off and never appear in any other country. Hence, why EU is wanting to cooperate with Iran.
>Why do you think Musk and Bezos and all the others are trying so hard to make rockets that can launch heavy payloads economically?
Oh, I'm more than certain it's to impress the US military, so as to not use Russian engines anymore, however, they're still nowhere near even on the same level, hence why you're still buying Russian engines to be able to send anything to space. The more interesting thing is natureworldnews.com/articles/39206/20180710/russia-sets-new-record-for-fastest-supply-mission-to-the-iss.htm

>fast paced
dropped

Your own chart shows that the US has been in a bigger decline, plus your tariff wars are pissing off more countries and are making them more eager to drop the dollar or, at least, work around the tariffs and sanctions. Hell, even your own companies, especially in agriculture are trying to find loops and workarounds around the tariff wars.

>The funny part is most big business is running away from the US and to China
That's just flat out wrong. Check your FDI numbers there bud. More chinese money is coming into the US than vice versa. And that's only the US, doesn't count the rest of the world either.

rhodiumgroup.gistapp.com/us_china_foreign_direct_investments

>Plus, you should look into the water problem that the US is facing.
Compared to china losing their arable land to desertification? When they already are food importers? What the fuck are you even talking about?

>How close have you exactly come to making that a reality?
Probably another 20 years I'd say. I didn't say it was going to be over night. But it's coming, and when it does, it solidifies the US grip over the world tenfold. "Space force" indeed.

Not to China, to the EU. Which makes sense considering their economy has taken a long time to recover from 2008. Check that chart again in two years and see where it's at. And again, no one holds euro as a reserve currency because they already demonstrated their willingness to confiscate private bank deposits. The EU has a large economy, sure. But half the continent has unemployment in excess of 20%, and the EU is fracturing more and more every day. Doesn't exactly look very promising when it comes to long term returns.

Attached: EU_2030.jpg (890x698, 437K)

Chinese have more infantry, less of everything else.
The US has the largest military in that aspect.

>yet another unrealistic battlefied like shooter

Attached: 1529503108395.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>The Great War
>World War II
>WORLD WAR 3
Who is in charge of this branding? I bet the next one will be called The Great War again and we'll have to specify which year we're talking about.

What's unrealistic about it?
Maps are in real locations.

>the next one
>its not muh slow paced mill sim

Looks sick, going to play it for sure.

>unrealistic
Which is good for video games.

What factions are there? Can we fight as Israel? Graphics-wise, it reminds me of Rainbow Six Siege desu.

Attached: die for israel.jpg (1536x2048, 479K)

Again, sorry for fucking up the link.

No.
Russia, Poland and Germany in Early Access. Maybe more in the future.

>nation competition
if true this will be huge if i can play as fin

I wanna to give this game a chance. Can you make your own team like team aryan vs team mutt?

>No female lead characters
Game automatically discarded

There are no mutts in this game, sorry.

Will there be team aryan race?

Are you saying that on purpose?

Okay, so I looked more into it:
youtube.com/watch?v=bFZGPqe51O4
Pretty sure that's a French flag on one of the soldiers' shoulder at 1:01, another one at 1:10, on the soldier that is placing down the drone. There's also a British flag at 0:34, so I guess that French and British armies will also be included in the full game, and since it's a WW3 game set in Europe, I'm gonna guess that Ukraine could also be a possible faction, not sure though.

I don't know. Ask them on gamescom tommorow.

The music is the same intro music from the Race Wars Podcast lol

We live in 2018. A female character should at least be an option.

Looks like the typical multiplayer shooter game. Am I supposed to like it more because they call it WW3 or something?

heh

Based and redpilled, speaking of, I can't wait for the Black bald Rainbow Six Siege operator coming in the next operation.

Attached: Clash rainbow six.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>investments
That's quite different, though.
>What the fuck are you even talking about?
Literally look into your agriculture and fresh water problem.
>But it's coming, and when it does, it solidifies the US grip over the world tenfold.
I do wonder, in what way exactly? You do know that your space program, as well as weaponry is extremely lagging behind both Russia and China? Hell, by the time you'll be able to even get anything onto space on your own, it will just be shot down.
metro.co.uk/2018/06/11/russia-building-space-gun-laser-death-ray-terrifying-sounds-7621352/

>Not to China, to the EU.
Actually, to China. Because a lot of your agriculture is dependent on Chinese imports.
>and the EU is fracturing more and more every day.
You do realize that this same can be said of the US, right? Isn't California still threatening and even seriously considering gaining independence from the rest of US? As much as Jow Forums loves to meme about California, it's still either one of the most income successfull or even the most income successfull state in the US.

Anyone else sad if ww3 starts? I have pots syndrome and i cant do a lot of running. Im so fucked.

>Having a massive amount of tanks and troops is useless if one well placed JDAM can blow out a dam and decimate a quarter billion of your citizenry
What are you talking about is related more to strategy than technology.
But still true.

Attached: chk_captcha.jpg (1200x796, 173K)

>swedeposting

Attached: 1509927002563.jpg (477x479, 39K)

I haven't kept up but to me it sounded like leaderboards comparing the average stats of players from each country.
As for Finland being playable, so far they have only revealed NATO nations and ofc Russia as the enemy.
You are quite likely to get involved in a war against Russia anyhow though, so we'll see. I wanna play Finish army too just because of the memes.

was meant for

Unless it has something to offer that makes it different from BF4, it probably won't get much traction outside of Eastern European countries, which would be a shame.

Since DICE went full SJW, I really want these slav devs to take up the torch and produce a real COD/Battlefield killer. Even normies are getting sick of EA's motherfuckery, so their fanbase is ripe for the taking.

It's not like they are incompetent since most of my favorite games are made by slavs who pretty much told the SJWs to fuck off:
>Kingdom Come Deliverance
>The first two Mafia games
>STALKER series
>Operation Flashpoint and ARMA series
>Witcher series
>Vietcong

All they need to do is make a fun and somewhat casual shooter with vehicles, 100 players, mod support, and no lootbox micro transaction bullshit and actually market it. It might be too ambitious for these younger studios, but if they keep producing quality games (that you should buy you faggot pirates), then they may have enough capital to make the risk acceptable.

I agree to all points especially the microtransaction shit. Those and to much focus on customization in general are the cancer of military shooters. It's fine to let players dress as they like elsewhere like PUBG or GTA but when I see people in desert camo and a blue rifle or a tank turning a different color because the driver changed my immersion is gone compleatly.