Hello Jow Forums there is nothing wrong for a boy to dress like a cute girl. i wanne try to be a cute trap. do you user...

hello Jow Forums there is nothing wrong for a boy to dress like a cute girl. i wanne try to be a cute trap. do you user? im so sorry if im being inactive. personal isssuis :(

anyway this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1533995599474.png (917x1300, 1.4M)

Yes, I want to dress like a cute grill and suck a boy off :3

Attached: sample_a93276e745db02f5ddad0d776cecdde5.jpg (850x1202, 469K)

norgay

me too user. i just hope i have the trap material. hmm maybe i have.

im ritsu. the straighest poster on Jow Forums :)

blacked

>There is nothing wrong for a boy to dress like a girl
You do know most all traps kill themselves before 30 right? Or do you just not care and what to take advantage of young mentally unstable men you sick fuck

the blacked stuff again. i know it was bad in and it was supposed to be a joke but i still got boners from it.

saged, reported, hidden, skyped abib, hit up moot in discord, facetimed hiroshima enjoy your complete and irreconcilable ban for this dogshit thread

Please answer these questions before you make any false claims:
1. Do you wanna fuck a human male in the anus?
2. Do you wanna get fucked by a human male?

what do they do that?! why would they do that :(
isnt it the trans people who try to transistion

i really want to be dominated. so number 2 i guess

Your claim that you're straight is proven wrong now.
You may continue spreading your gay shit now.

Attached: 1533798670687.png (611x869, 467K)

Because traps are mentally ill and know they will hit the wall at 30 so they off themselves sad really

ok im a bit gay at least. dont bully

Very fat and very gay.

if i wanne be a trap does that mean im mentally ill. i really dont want to be old either. i will try my best to survive. i promised my anons to never suicide :(

I do not bully gays.
Traps != Trannies
Traps are gays with a crossdressing fetish.
Trannies are mentally ill.

Attached: 1530461821673.png (311x278, 115K)

thanks user. *hugs you*

blacked

Yes you are mentally ill but then again so am i
Yo are correct sir but trap's still do kill themselves but not as much as tranys

well i can agree. my childhood made me really cold and really calm in situations. but thats maybe a good thing right.

Maybe but regardless you (and me) still need help you don't need to dress up like a girl take poison and go out and start having sex with old creeps

eww i dont want to go have sex with old guys. i just wanted to be cute and sexy :(

we need more wakasacky

wakasacky? what?

waka
sacks

Attached: 1522336107625.jpg (2160x1532, 1.32M)

oh ok :)

wakasacky

I look feminine and had long hair up until a month ago. All my friends call me the group "mom" and girls just think I'm gay. Pls help

Attached: train-spotting.jpg (400x254, 12K)

norgay can i marry you and leech off of your free healthcare? i'm a girl i promise

Attached: tsdgrdgrd.png (435x435, 144K)

Hi, Nor-kun.

Why do people call you Ritsu?

Truth said.
t. Tranny in treatment.

i have also hair thats long. my sister say i look feminine so i guess thats maybe true. anyway she calls me the sister she never had. my old friends called me the trap of the group. i dont much too help you user. im sorry. but the best is to be more normal i think

please dont do that. its bad to society :(
because that was the name given to me. i used to namefag as ritsu.

anyways please call me ritsu. i like it much more then norgay or norkun. also niceway is taken by someone else :)

It's okay to be soft.
But only crossplay is accaptable, casual clothes are bad it makes you look like tranny.

Is you are willing to dress up like a girl and take hrt it's only a matter of time before you hook up with a old fat guy it's called the downward spiral and bud you are almost at the bottom

i agree. its usually bad. i wanne cosplay as miku :3

i will never take hrt!

yes or no, thanks

buy or sew your own?

Attached: 15295698844511816429866.png (250x230, 98K)

NP, Ritsu.

What are you doing today besides posting here?

Attached: 1448413533378.gif (500x300, 719K)

no thanks.
im really new to that stuff and its really embarrsing since i still live with my mom and sister.

based tranny

Attached: 1533277960684.png (365x313, 88K)

ummm nothing special really

And i said i'd never drink but low and behold i'm gonna get drunk again tonight it's a slippery slope my friend

hrt is much different from alkehol. its not like i get addicted on it. anyway i dont even know how to get it

Just be careful because it really is a slippery slope i'm and most off 4rchan is proof of that

Thats why I cut my hair but idk. Just this last year one my mother's friends referred to me as the "older daughter". I kinda want to kms tb h

based tranny

Hello ritsu, good to see you again. I think being a trap would be nice if you are able to do it, but if you don't have the ability to you should not even try.

You are really pushing my buttons maggy tranny, don't count on my nice personality.
One day I will report you.

Attached: 1527462993362.png (679x447, 346K)

i will be carefull as much as i can.
do you really wanne be that masculine. i dont really know how to help you user.im so sorry :(

sounds harsh. but i guess its kinda true.

One of the hardest problems is hight, and as you are small that's fine. Also I believe you are quite cute as it is so you would not need to do much to be a cute trap. I'm too tall though sadly...

Attached: unbenannt2.png (366x503, 20K)

but tall traps are cool too user. dont lose hope :(

Ehhhhhhh????

Attached: 1533050877351.png (600x600, 317K)

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-17_21-41-09.png (520x351, 173K)

ooops

Attached: lmao.png (382x572, 14K)

Roboter

Dont listen to him user hit the gym hell take testosterone you sound like you need it

>.png

Attached: 1533201870905.png (650x650, 149K)

i just hope i didnt ruin his self esteem :(

Attached: Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-20_22-00-03.png (382x572, 14K)

But tall guys are also needed to fuck the traps

Attached: 1532713130202.png (1024x749, 117K)

but if someone is tall and want to be a trap. please dont make them hate themselves for being tall or something.

>hurrrrrr durr just lift bro just ruin urself wit m*le hormnes just get acne and premature balding nothing bad could happen just take my advice hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: 1525816204903.png (668x680, 141K)

I kind of like being cute, but nobody takes me seriously. My friends dressed up for halloween together as got characters last year and I was Meera. My dad saw the pic on instagram and didn't even recognize me, just kill me bros

Attached: 6646322.jpg (1600x1200, 391K)

user. you have a oppurtunity to look cute. if you wanne be cute you have to conquer that feeling of embarresment some way.

Maybe let all your friends fuck you until they respect you?

Attached: 3khrnri.jpg (610x357, 79K)

>Derrrr don't work out and improve yourself user you wouldn't what be a strong attractive man who gets all the ladys just just take hrt and ruin your body for life

Attached: 6a4b951fba1c2d5dd09ce0d0fd60f389.jpg (480x721, 32K)

Go see a doctor and get your testosterone levels checked

I'm strong enough, I go swimming a lot and run a fair amount as well. But I'm not going to do something like HRT because that's horrible.
Yeah I suppose.

Stop telling people to do things you wont do prostate femboy
You clearly havent set foot in a gym in your entire life and wont do so in the foreseeable future

Attached: 502.jpg (569x802, 103K)

good user. thats really good *hugs you*
im pretty weak and stuff. dont be like me.

There are no gym's were i'm live at but i have started working out at home

If you wanted to change that you could you know ritsu

i really dont have any motivation for training. its like staring at a wall for me

>There are no gym's were i'm live
Which means you live in a redneck bumfuck nowhere area but are too stupid to get a drivers license and drive 20 min to the gym
Learn to drive you fucking mongoloid

You could always do it for your own cause. But if you don't want to that's fine as well, as long as it isn't causing you physical problems.

please be nice user

The Aquabats

its not. im going outside a bit more then i did before. i swear im fine user :)

There was a gym were i use to live my family had to move so i think i'll just work out at home for now

I'm glad to hear that ritsu. If you put doing even a small amount of exercise in your daily schedule it makes a huge difference. You don't even need to go to the gym, just a 15 minute walk is better than nothing.

itsits no realle exercise its just walking to the trainstation. i am working now. but please dont ask me what job. its not really good to tell you that. but thanks for being happy for my wellbeing. im also happy for yours.

ik, but the way my dad looks at me completely destroys my confidence. I think my mom likes it and idk how to feel about it
one of friends has asked me for blowjob before and I told him no. I still hang out with him

Well whatever your job is I hope you enjoy it. Anyway I need to go now ritsu, I'll see you next thread, take care!

i know that feel. try not to think much of it user. i got rejected by my dad and my mom and sis was there for me. they took care of me. lived with them some years. be yourself and proud user. im proud of you being you.

bye bye user :)

dumb, fat, smelly, useless, pathetic, worthless, disgusting, gay, bullied and ugly Norwegian

dumb, fat, smelly, useless, pathetic, worthless, disgusting, gay, bullied and ugly Norwegian

thank you user, I'll try my best. Thank you for being so nice to me

your welcome. feel free to let out your problems if you want. im glad i could help you

Hry ritsu how's it going?

its been a bit stressful but i manage :)

Stressful? How so?

i had to meet up with new people. it scared me so much. but it got better. when this happens i can sometimes almost puke or have really bad stomach ache that can last some hours. but its good training for my social skills

Ah, tell me about it. When I'm alone in a place with alot of people i get sweaty and paranoid. Glad you're okay though

i am. just dont worry much. i dont want people to worry so much about me. i hope you can manage your problems too