Finding my compatriots

I am from Moldova and really curious to see if there are other Moldovans on Jow Forums. Where my bros at? You can also ask anything if you're curious about Moldova.

Attached: untitled-design-69.jpg (525x306, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC074zjlmGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

explain the conflict with your eastern part

hi am moldova
give to my paypal soon yes?

Summoning all rapists

I can help you summon one

Attached: 1505404986384.png (735x735, 973K)

Those lil bitches think they are russians and that our country should fuse with Russia. This is all because Russia is a big suplier to the eastern region (wich is called Transnistria) since they have one of their biggest military bases there. So Transnistria is basically Russia's gate to Europe.

Fuck off VPN fag.

Are you your town's rapist?

Yes i am Bilak the town's rapist

Stefan este un alt om din Moldova aici. el are homosexualitate și îmi aparține. El este iubitul meu.

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x450, 294K)

if i come to Moldova, will you rape my wife and let me watch it?

yes im from moldova as well ama

yes

At a price, yes

Cum ai descoperit Jow Forums?

Free Transnistria
imperialistic scum

Am fost aici din 2005. Un prieten în clubul de calculator mi-a arătat.

Attached: Mirai-Nikki-Future-Diary.Yuno-Gasai-Huawei-U9500-1-Ascend-D1-wallpaper.720x1280-3.jpg (720x1280, 201K)

>clubul de calculator

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u3.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

>Romania
Clubul de computere a fost cel mai bun.

Imi amintesc cand ma jucam cs cu bajeti

>clubul de calculator
In plm user, mi-ai adus aminte de vremurile cind ma jucam San andreas cu bajetii cind eram mici. Feels good man.

i was born in moldova and both my parents too but i don't know anything about moldova

Si cum de esti in America acum?

You should ask your parents. We have a fun history.

cum??
cummies

@6231794
@6231808
@6231814
@6231817
@6231838
@6231982
@6231988
@6232003
@6232045
@6232051
@6232053
@6232063
@6232071
@6232073
@6232112
@6232116
@6232125
@6232141
@6232154
@6232183
@6232197
@6232244
@6232253
@6232254
@6232261
@6232265
Cringe

I definitely have not heard that one before

dad i dead and mom doesn't know much ..
what is interesting is that i have a polish surnames and no one know when it started and how

wtf your language looks alot like Latin !

The polish are close neighbours of ours. They can soetimes sneak in our family tree.

it's originated from latin

el taco

Epic

Yes as French is but it looks more close to it

Pare que c'est une des 5 langues dérivées du Latin, comme le Français. C'est pourquoi c'était trés facile pour moi d'apprendre le Français.

interesting , tell me more about moldovan history

Well, we started as a nation called "Daci", from the land of Dacia. We had many graet kings who out-smarted the roman army even if we were outnumbered and always was at a disadvantage. But eventualy we were conquered by the romans and we fused together. Then we split and created the coutry of Romania. Then Romania gave up one piece of its land to the Russians. That piece was Moldova. Refer to my previous posts to learn about Transnistria.

yay moldova!

Thanks man

so Moldova is more Russian or Romanian?
because i know russian but i don't feel really Romanian

So, when Romania gave us up, we became part of the soviet union. We were imposed russian culture and the USSR tried to make us forget about Romania, and our past as one nation. But a lot patriotic people kept the Romanian knoledge and spirit alive, and when we gained our idependence feom the russians in 1991, we still had culture to fall upon. Sadly, a lot of mildovans were fully converted into russians, and they thought that russian culture to theit followers. Ao now you have like 75% of people who know they are romanian at heart, and 25% who feel russian at heart.

Teribil. America este pierdută și va cădea în curând. Nu avem respect pentru viața umană sau pentru longevitatea tinereții noastre. Am de gând să plec curând.

Attached: giphy (8).gif (500x281, 682K)

my grandma is russian.
it's a shame i didn't meet my dad or any one from his side of the family , being a jew and moldovan from both sides is weird when i can't ask anyone anything because no one know's.
thanks for informing me user

Oh bien ! c'est toujours agréable de voir des étrangers s'intéresser à notre langue ! Why did you learn it ? And how is life in Moldavia?

Ba da ce succes o sa ai pe Jow Forums daca postezi asta.

I learnt it cause school, and cause bitches love languages. Life in Moldova is good if you have a job that has direct or indirect connections with companies in succesfull countries.

What do you think of Corneliu Codreanu ?

Oh that's nice, are you happy there ? Is it a safe country overall ? A comfy one ? Hope you don't have a hard time recovering from communism brother (or surviving its fall I'm not really knowledgeable about it)

No idea who that is. And it's a safe country with good people. Except at night. That's when the freak show comes in. I have a few anecdotes if you're interested.

Please do tell if you don't mind, I'm interested now!

>be me
>smoking on balcony
>2 a.m
>hear a group of drunk guys singing down the street
>this has become routine in the summer heat

Here's another one
>be me and friends
>walking around at night
>around 3 a.m
>at the edge of town since it's our meeting spot with the boys
>see a run down house
>letsgosee.jpg
>no door to enter through, just a hole in the wall
>pitch black, so friend pops phobe lantern
>i shit you not, we see an orgy of about 20 homeless guys
>one of them screams
>it was not a scream, it was a war cry
>they all get up and start to chase us
We eventualy lose them after about 2km. We all went home and drank the night away. Good fun.

Wew but that sounds like rural France with bored young people haha
Okay I chuckled what the actual fuck, witnessing this would give me nightmares

You have much to learn little brothers...we have 3 or 4 per town

Attached: ada (1).jpg (1898x1346, 484K)

Except they don t have food and eat cats to survive...i mean you eat swamp livings and slugs so I dont know who is worse...I know TRANSNISTRIA

/comfy/ night

Attached: 20180821033330_1.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

That level of romanian is like 15th century church tall vwhahahaha " he has homosexuality in him"

Ha yes we're kinda weird : frogs, snails, rabbit, pieds de porcs, stomachs, beef tongue, cow head, brains, etc

>we had many great kings
I stopped reading there

Well fuck. How should i call em user?

Retards, Idiots, Thieves
The only good period was between the WWars and the gov was ruled by liberals. But then the fascists did a coup, the king did a coup and the communists took the power killing the prosperity
If you compare this youtube.com/watch?v=oC074zjlmGQ with the Bucharest from now, the reality looks like shit.
I also feel bad for your country. But I personally don't see a future union between our countries.

I've only been learning Romanian for like a month and a half. I know I suck. At least my Moldovan bf corrects me but I still have a long way to go.

Yeah, it's impossible for our countries to unite

Why in the ever loving fuck did you decide to learn romanian?

Why don't you get an romanian passport?
Then you have free access to the EU
I've even seen half-russians from your cunt doing this

a* tssk crrh hrrrrrrrrG

I do have a romanian passport my dude